helios is offline Associate Member

Going on vacation...dilemma

I figured I would give this a shot in the lounge also...I leave for acapulco tomorrow and I am in the middle of a cycle. I want to take my anti-es with me but I am worried about bringing it. It would be in my regular luggage and not my carry on. The bottles look like tiny hotel sized shampoo bottles and they would be in with my other toiletries. Do i have anything to worry about or am I just being over anxious about it?

Another thought that crossed my mind was not bringing them at all, and checking out a pharmacy in acapulco to see if they have nolva and arimidex . Worthy idea?

Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.

-Helios

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    I figured I would give this a shot in the lounge also...I leave for acapulco tomorrow and I am in the middle of a cycle. I want to take my anti-es with me but I am worried about bringing it. It would be in my regular luggage and not my carry on. The bottles look like tiny hotel sized shampoo bottles and they would be in with my other toiletries. Do i have anything to worry about or am I just being over anxious about it?

Another thought that crossed my mind was not bringing them at all, and checking out a pharmacy in acapulco to see if they have nolva and arimidex . Worthy idea?

Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.

-Helios
    I know you probably already heard or thought about this.... but why would you do a cycle when you're going on vaction halfway through??

Otherwise, if u can do all your PCT while there, then just buy your anti e's in Mexico.

If you put your anti-e's in vitamin bottles then you probably have a 98% chance of not getting hassled (unless you look like a shady character like the guy in your avatar). Plenty of guys on AR have done it. But thats your risk to take and your decision to make. And don't quote me if you get busted (legal disclaimer: all my posts are purely for recreation purposed and only to be taken as the result of a fictitious persona I cannot control w/o medication).

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Just get an old prescription bottle and put your anti-e's in there...what are they gonna do, analyze each pill.
    -Cy

Thread Information