alevok Guest

What would you do?

ok, I was supposed to go out on Friday night with that hot brunette for the first time(5'7" , she is a kind of girl that you want to date for long period of time) and her best friend. Around ten o'clock she called and said she was not feeling good and might not come with us. I really wanted her to come because you know you have better chance to get closer in a club, but if she cant make it, why ruin my night I just go out with her best friend. Anyways as planned before I went to the meeting point and the brunette was not there but her friend was there and all sexy(5'4" nice boobes, round ass). That night Kai Tracid was spinning and we all got so wasted, next thing I know I am having sex with her best friend. Well I have several options now.
    Pretend that never happened and keep hiting on the brunette
    Forget the brunette stick with her friend.
    or play with the fire and date both of them.
    What would you guys do if you were me?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    D4mn kai tracid!

I would go with the girl you had sex with, the other one messed up not coming, her loss bro

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    Pretend that never happened and keep hiting on the brunette
    Forget the brunette stick with her friend.
    or play with the fire and date both of them.
    What would you guys do if you were me?
    Play with the fire!! Play with the fire!!!!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    What is Kai Tracid?

alevok Guest
    A very well known german DJ Kai Tracid (Trance&Acid)

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Id say go with the brunette and dont tel her about what happened. its none of her business anyway. and besides the sexy one seems like a slut which i would NOT take seriously. Good Luck

Spoon

alevok Guest
    Spoon, I hear you bro but the odds are against me, they are best friends, brunette knows that she went out with me and went back home next day at noon. You are **** right about the other chick, she is just a good f... nothing more and I am applying 5 day rule for her(3days for good girls 5 for sluts)

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Hit 'em both.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO bro the brunette backed out because her friend likes u and wanted to be alone with u. Annnnd im sure the friend went back and told the brunette what happened. Soooo if the friend is hot id stick with her. The odds are if u go after the brunette now u'll loose them both. JMHO, good luck!

OG

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    IMO bro the brunette backed out because her friend likes u and wanted to be alone with u. Annnnd im sure the friend went back and told the brunette what happened. Soooo if the friend is hot id stick with her. The odds are if u go after the brunette now u'll loose them both. JMHO, good luck!

OG
    OG threw down my thoughts as well. You'll have to test the waters and get a feel for what they are thinking before you zero in on the other one...my guess is she'll broch the subject next time you speak with her...if her friend has spilled the beans.

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Her freind defiantely told the brunette that you nailed her. Ill bet my Test E that it was a test of your restraint. they set you up man. the brunette sent her freind out to see if you would be a dirty dog. ( i would have failed too) chicks do ****ty stuff like that man. I think the brunette is out. just keep nailing the other one till it gets old then go find ya a new one that you will like and want to spend time with.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    OG threw down my thoughts as well. You'll have to test the waters and get a feel for what they are thinking before you zero in on the other one...my guess is she'll broch the subject next time you speak with her...if her friend has spilled the beans.

Leave it to us Florida boys to know waz up...

OG

alevok Guest
    I talked to the brunette today, she did not mention anything about the other night. In fact she wants to get together with me, maybe she heard my extreme performance from the other chick and wants some for herself.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    In fact she wants to get together with me, maybe she heard my extreme performance from the other chick and wants some for herself.
    HAhhahahahah yes!

decadbal is offline Banned
    fire fire fire...beavis tone....

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Sh!t bang em both then.

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Totenkopf
    Sh!t bang em both then.
    Thats the motivation I am looking for....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I talked to the brunette today, she did not mention anything about the other night. In fact she wants to get together with me, maybe she heard my extreme performance from the other chick and wants some for herself.
    Ok maybe they like to share? Maybe even a threesome? Go enjoy

Symian is offline Member
    Treacherous waters, bro! You never know, women are devious creatures. The brunette could be now looking out for her friend to see what you say and do. WHO KNOWS really. Odds are that they DONT want a threesome. Wishful thinking IMO . Would be nice though.

If you do get to sleep with the brunette it will probably be over once she finds out about her friend, and I thought you wanted a relationship anyway. If you still want to date the brunette I would talk to her about her friend, and just see what she knows, and see where you stand. Then take appropriate action at that point. Good luck.

Sym

alevok Guest
    I was looking for a relationship with the brunette, but when she blew our date I lost interest. You dont blow someone at the very first date, I give equal respect which she did not earn any by leaving me alone with her friend. Threesome, I dont think what they want, maybe it is just a silly mind game they are playing on me or maybe brunette steped back so her friend can get some. Well either way I got laid, thats all it matters.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Spoon, I hear you bro but the odds are against me, they are best friends, brunette knows that she went out with me and went back home next day at noon. You are **** right about the other chick, she is just a good f... nothing more and I am applying 5 day rule for her(3days for good girls 5 for sluts)
    LOL thats a good rule bro! i think i will adopt it this week

Spoon

Thread Information