Thread: good gym story

allsaucedup is offline Member

good gym story

so i am at the gym last night and there is this guy there he was wearing a beater some warm up pants and a beanie, House of Pain tattoed on his arm he is like 5'5" 130lbs but he had a decent build. i first recognized him when i see him doing lat pull downs with about 80lbs pulling it down to his lap at record pace and then bouncing up with the weight every rep. after his set he moved on to the cables. the pulley was locked at the top position and he proceeded to grab the handle that was on there and push it straight to the ground. I thought this was just him goofing around but then he calls his buddy over (this dude is wearing same gear with same tat) and tells him how well it works and he gets his own set in. i started to continue my work out and lost site of the two obviously pro body builders. when i see them again dude is setting upright on an ab machine facing the part were you put you head. he is using the the polls that you are supposed to put your hand on when you do crunches to do curls. the freakin trainers at the gym have all migrated over and are sitting on the bikes just watching these two idiots. funniest $hit i have seen in the gym in a while.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i love it when ppl do latpulls and bring the bar down in front of them, to there laps...LOL

alevok Guest
    Ok this guy wanted to join the gym I used to go in St Pete when we were going to College. First day I was showing him all the equipments but he was not paying attention and I got pissed because I could start working out instead of giving him a gym orientation. So I made him sit backwards on rowing machine, he did good 4X10 backwards rowing. Then he realized that people were staring at him in a strange way, he did not come to gym for about 3 weeks after that day. One day I went to his dorm and told him, look you joined the gym you must keep going otherwise they will throw you out, here in USA (we are both Turkish) gyms have strict rules, if you dont go to the gym regularly you must give them a reasonable explanation. And I also told him that they take members measures and if your biceps dont get 1" every month you are out. So the guy calls the gym and tells the front desk girl that he is still on vacation and explained why he did not go and promised he will add 1" every month to his biceps and apoligized from her. That was the funniest thing ever hapened in front of my eyes, I bit my tongue not to laugh. Just in one day and after only one work out he became Gold's Gym legend. I still laugh when I think about it. I ran into this guy couple weeks ago, he still looks like a beanpole and wished never fooled him, well its too late isn't it?

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    Ok this guy wanted to join the gym I used to go in St Pete when we were going to College. First day I was showing him all the equipments but he was not paying attention and I got pissed because I could start working out instead of giving him a gym orientation. So I made him sit backwards on rowing machine, he did good 4X10 backwards rowing. Then he realized that people were staring at him in a strange way, he did not come to gym for about 3 weeks after that day. One day I went to his dorm and told him, look you joined the gym you must keep going otherwise they will throw you out, here in USA (we are both Turkish) gyms have strict rules, if you dont go to the gym regularly you must give them a reasonable explanation. And I also told him that they take members measures and if your biceps dont get 1" every month you are out. So the guy calls the gym and tells the front desk girl that he is still on vacation and explained why he did not go and promised he will add 1" every month to his biceps and apoligized from her. That was the funniest thing ever hapened in front of my eyes, I bit my tongue not to laugh. Just in one day and after only one work out he became Gold's Gym legend. I still laugh when I think about it. I ran into this guy couple weeks ago, he still looks like a beanpole and wished never fooled him, well its too late isn't it?
    Was this guy your friend?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    funny a** s***

alevok Guest
    yes he was my friend. By the time he came to USA I was there for 2 years already so I knew my way around, applied many jokes on him, but none of them was brutal.

birddog is offline Junior Member
    One time in high school this guy asked my buddy if he had some juice to sell. My buddy sold him some exlax. about a week went by and my friend asked the kid how the stuff was working out and the kid says alright but every time I work out I have to take a s**t.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok

Haha that was gold!

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog
    One time in high school this guy asked my buddy if he had some juice to sell. My buddy sold him some exlax. about a week went by and my friend asked the kid how the stuff was working out and the kid says alright but every time I work out I have to take a s**t.
    Sorry, bro. Gotta call BS on that one.

Sym

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Lots of balloon heads at the gym where I train..many of these types..see my post about the medicine ball incident..

Thread Information