decadbal is offline Banned

anti-aas propoganda

being somewhat lazy, i skipped work today, to sit home and rest and eat.... i was watchin this show on hbo, about real life stories and it was on a guy who abused aas, i have never seen so many sterotypes fitted into one show since madtv... they guy had nosebleeds, rage, torn tendons, hairloss, extreme depression, and addiction within a month...started out on dbol , and ended up stackin a few like test and win, which created his pychotic behavior...lol what a ton of crap, i think the anti steroid propoganda is reachin to far into our lives. this irritate anyone other than me?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    yeah it gets old....what gets me is when they (media) do a more in depth story, they continually use the phrase "mega-doses" of steroids . They won't even touch any area of moderate, educated steroid use . That wouldn't prove the point that they want to get across.....

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    The media just takes advantage of ignorant people who believe that crap.
    40,000 people die each year in canada from smoking, how many from juice?
    i bet if it was over 40 it would be front page news.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    the funny part about the propoganda is that it works on some fukking idiots...i have freinds that used to bug me about getting them juice, and now they are telling me i need to quit, or "your gonna hurt yourself"...blah blah fukking blah...fuk the media and fuk the idiots that belive the crap they say...ok im done

decadbal is offline Banned
    i hear ya, if i startin thinkin about those judgemental assholes i might get what is labeled as rage. but its not by the juice, its by the ****in assholes who wanna run your life for you.....

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    i hear ya, if i startin thinkin about those judgemental assholes i might get what is labeled as rage. but its not by the juice, its by the ****in assholes who wanna run your life for you.....
    i agree...i can see it now, you get in an argument with someone over the effect of aas on your body, and they pull the line "quit raging on me"....fukkin morons...people in our society are blind and dumb...just like the whole obesity issue....look at what we eat, then people say "i cant help it that i got fat, its in my jeans"...rrriiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttt

i could go on forever...

Skin-and-Bone is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jon rock
    40,000 people die each year in canada from smoking, how many from juice?
    Yeah, but what you're forgetting is that nicotine and alcohol are the good drugs. They're also the taxed drugs. Is it a coincidence that the media aren't so heavily against these drugs? I don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by Skin-and-Bone
    Yeah, but what you're forgetting is that nicotine and alcohol are the good drugs. They're also the taxed drugs. Is it a coincidence that the media aren't so heavily against these drugs? I don't know...
    good point..if they legalized aas and pot then taxed it my guess is we could end our national debt in less than 5 years

Skin-and-Bone is offline Junior Member
    Especially pot...

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    good point..if they legalized aas and pot then taxed it my guess is we could end our national debt in less than 5 years
    LOL good point!

I don't consider myself a steroid user, but after sprending so much time on AR I completely feel your point of view. When I go home in the summer several pounds heavier, I hear ppl saying I'm on juice. Then I flip on them and they say "Roid Rage ." Then I want to beat the living **** of them - I guess I have rage from reading too much AR, maybe I should be banned.

Thread Information