Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did You Know?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    do you ever re read things you write.. Where have i stated that you said that isrealies are more valuble then palestians.. you said that it has been pointed out in other threads.. i have read most of them and havn't seen a good enought explanation so i asked you TO POINT me to thoes threads..

Then again i dont hold any grief for thoes who strap them selves with bombs and go bomb something.. but then again that is the only line of defence they have to get thier points accross.. i dont condone it but its true.. they do not have an army, a navy or an air force.. all they have is some old guns from the USSR era, C4 and rocks.. and its mighty tought going against a tank with a rock..

U said and i quote "where it has been explained where an israel civilian is more valued then a palestinian civilian" So i asked where was it i said this or anyone else for that matter? And if i or no one has said it why bring it up?!

So ur saying u supported Hezbollah when they suicide bombed the US Marine barracks in Lebanon? They hate and kill Americans too dont forget! I see another proud American

OG

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I think you are a little off. Strapping bombs to themselves and going and blowing up a Mcdonalds full of people is not the only way to get the point across. You can just as easy plan things and kill army members.

like i said i dont condone these acts.. but these people are desparate and are trying to win on the shock value of the attacks then the acctul event.. its like when a gang member kills someone in such a brutal fashion that hes feared for by others even tho most of them have killed before.. do you get what im trying to say? and no its not as easy to kill army personnel.. they lack the resources to do so cause im pretty sure that if they didnt they would be going after the army..

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    I will not respond to ur last paragraph because its been answered many, many times throughout these threads. Go back and read by replys!

OG
    you said you wouldnt answer me since "its been answered many, many times throughout these threads. Go back and read by replys!"

so please point me to thoese replys..

So ur saying u supported Hezbollah when they suicide bombed the US Marine barracks in Lebanon? They hate and kill Americans too dont forget! I see another proud American

OG

umm when did i ever say i condone any terrorist actions?! please dont put words in my mouth..

okay comparing anyone to hitler isnt a strong enought statement..?

Again, and maybe i need to type slower. I dddddiiiiiidddd nnnnnoooottttt coooommmmpaaarrrreee bdtr tooooooo Hitler. I saaaaaaid, whhhhhaaat u arrrreeee saaaaaayyyiiiing ivvvv heeeeaaaarrrddd sooooommmmeeeee onnnneeee ellllllsssseee saaaaaay, Hitler. Now, if u consider that such a horrible thing then i dont really care!

OG

once more ogp i ask you provide me with facts not opinions.. unless you have something worth reading please do not post again.. i'll wait for bouncer to arrive since i know he has a vast knowalge on the topic and can speak first hand, and i respect views of thoes who have something intelligent to say...

umm when did i ever say i condone any terrorist actions?! please dont put words in my mouth..

Right here...
    Then again i dont hold any grief for thoes who strap them selves with bombs and go bomb something.. but then again that is the only line of defence they have to get thier points accross..
    Sounds like u think its ok to me. And Mart651 thought so too.

OG

once more ogp i ask you provide me with facts not opinions.. unless you have something worth reading please do not post again.. i'll wait for bouncer to arrive since i know he has a vast knowalge on the topic and can speak first hand, and i respect views of thoes who have something intelligent to say...

hahaha...ditto!

OG

Right here...

Sounds like u think its ok to me. And Mart651 thought so too.

OG

CAN YOU READ?! I DONT HOLD GRIEF FOR ANYONE WHO STRAPS THEM SELVES WITH A BOMB.. meaning i dont care for them.. how old are you 15, 16... ?

also in all my posts i state that i do not condone any terrorist actions.. i mean you must have read at leas 15 of them now..

CAN YOU READ?! I DONT HOLD GRIEF FOR ANYONE WHO STRAPS THEM SELVES WITH A BOMB.. meaning i dont care for them.. how old are you 15, 16... ?

So u "dont hold no grief" - Deep mental anguish, as that arising from bereavement. See Synonyms at regret.

A source of deep mental anguish.

Annoyance or frustration: Trying to follow their directions was nothing but grief.

Trouble or difficulty: the griefs of trying to meet a deadline.

Let me get this right, im 15. So ur saying by definition u "hold no" mental anguish or frustration against terrorists? Interesting

OG

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    OK, You two are killing me. You both quit quoting facts a long time ago. Now you are just arguing about how you said something. For the record it's getting kind of childish.
    No offense. Or if you are offended, screw you. HE HE

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

I have a solution to all of this

I have a solution to all of this 3rd world country bull****.

THE NEW MIDDLEEAST PEACE PLAN by thegorilla
    2 step process

1.. Build 300 foot high wall around entire middleeast

2.. Fill it up with water

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

Let me get this right, im 15. So ur saying by definition u "hold no" mental anguish or frustration against terrorists? Interesting

OG

as i said 100 times before i dont condone the acts yet DO NOT CARE for them either.. if they happen they happen i can care less. ..

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    OK, You two are killing me. You both quit quoting facts a long time ago. Now you are just arguing about how you said something. For the record it's getting kind of childish.
    No offense. Or if you are offended, screw you. HE HE

i feel the same way yet hes trying to put words in my mouth.. and im trying to get him to show me where thoes **** post are@!#@

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    i feel the same way yet hes trying to put words in my mouth.. and im trying to get him to show me where thoes **** post are@!#@

Its starting to look like a word game. You say something and I see how ****ed up I can take it and turn it.

And u talk of facts. Where are ur facts? What facts have u brought to the table that havent already been refuted. U come in here when these posts have been going on for days and all of a sudden u have all the answers and everyone else is wrong. Ohh and im just a "whining jew" right? Ur so called facts have all been played out in these posts. There a i think 4 of them going on. Enjoy the read!

OG

the onlything im trying to figure out is why people think isrealie civlians are more valuble then palestians.. and as you stated it has been explained before.. and on numerous occasions i have asked you to point me to thoes replies, threads, posts, websites, ETC.. yet you have never given me a stright answer or at lease admitted you were wrong... so will you please do that for me now?

And u talk of facts. Where are ur facts? What facts have u brought to the table that havent already been refuted. U come in here when these posts have been going on for days and all of a sudden u have all the answers and everyone else is wrong. Ohh and im just a "whining jew" right? Ur so called facts have all been played out in these posts. There a i think 4 of them going on. Enjoy the read!

OG

no no.. i asked in what fashion are palestian lifes less of value then isrealie and how you are alwasy ranting and trying to make poeple see your views.. i stated how jewish people are abusing the tragedy of the holocust and how it isnt the only genocide that has taken place, as many people belive it is.. the you cursed me out and i got lost after that..

the onlything im trying to figure out is why people think isrealie civlians are more valuble then palestians.. and as you stated it has been explained before.. and on numerous occasions i have asked you to point me to thoes replies, threads, posts, websites, ETC.. yet you have never given me a stright answer or at lease admitted you were wrong... so will you please do that for me now?

And im trying to figure out where ur coming up with this? Who said Israeli civilians life is more valuable then a Palestians? Where, where, where was it posted. I never said it. And go back and read i said i have no ill feelings towards Palestians in general. Just the ones who strap explosives to themselves. GOT IT NOW?!

OG

And im trying to figure out where ur coming up with this? Who said Israeli civilians life is more valuable then a Palestians? Where, where, where was it posted. I never said it. And go back and read i said i have no ill feelings towards Palestians in general. Just the ones who strap explosives to themselves. GOT IT NOW?!

OG

You must be high or drunk or are you that ****en stupid? you keep babbling in circles with NOTHING TO SAY.. Your a tool.. Open your self up to other blieves.. Read upon other coultures and learn bro.. Your ignorant way of thinking with your lack of knowlage isnt going to get you anywhere... i acctuly thought you were bright when i started to read into this thread.. now your running in circles and making any sense.. So like i said unless someone Intelligent has something to say or for that matter anyone with anything constructive to add to the argument i won't be posting in here till then..

no no.. i asked in what fashion are palestian lifes less of value then isrealie and how you are alwasy ranting and trying to make poeple see your views.. i stated how jewish people are abusing the tragedy of the holocust and how it isnt the only genocide that has taken place, as many people belive it is.. the you cursed me out and i got lost after that..

I got very upset because ur first post was dumb even by ur own words. And it did offend me. Bring the Holocaust up in this thread had no baring on it. It braught nothing to the table. Now, if u want to start a new thread and name it "Holocaust and the Lies" fine so be it. I can not stop u even if i think its wrong.

OG

You must be high or drunk or are you that ****en stupid? you keep babbling in circles with NOTHING TO SAY.. Your a tool.. Open your self up to other blieves.. Read upon other coultures and learn bro.. Your ignorant way of thinking with your lack of knowlage isnt going to get you anywhere... i acctuly thought you were bright when i started to read into this thread.. now your running in circles and making any sense.. So like i said unless someone Intelligent has something to say or for that matter anyone with anything constructive to add to the argument i won't be posting in here till then..
    hahaha! dont go away mad, just go away...hahaha Sorry, but i never thought ur comments where very bright either. So there...hahaha

OG

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Yawn!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Carlos - it scares me but Ill agree with that statement

yeah its the most constructive thought i heard all morning..

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Well I am by no means a expert when it comes to the ongoing Israeli and Palestinian conflict. But I can say one thing imagine if you were as small as Israel is and surrounded on all borders by arab nations that despise you, I too would be hardcore such as the Israelis are. This is not just over land but religion. I too would defend myself by all means. This conflict will never end. I have been to Israel and a few nations in the middle east and I would'nt live there for anything. So I ask Militia guy, what business do you have over there or another who speaks of things as he is directly involved. Hell I am sure I could find some oppsoing facts about Hezzbollah and the Palestinans.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    1-Did you know that non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in the Zionist entity?

2-Did you know that Palestinian license plates in Zionist entity are color coded to distinguish jews from non-jews?

3-Did you know that Israel allots 85% of the water resources for jews and the remaining 15% is divided among all Palestinians in the territories? For example in Hebron, 85% of the water is given to about 400 settlers, while 15% must be divided among Hebron's 120,000 Palestinians?

4-Did you know the United States awards the israel $5 billion in aid each year?

5-Did you know that yearly US aid to israel exceeds the aid the US grants to the whole African continent?

6-Did you know that the israel is the only country in the Middle East that has nuclear weapons?

7-Did you know that the israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections from its sites?

8-Did you know that israel currently occupies territories of two sovereign nations (Lebanon and Syria) in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions?

9-Did you know that israel has for decades routinely sent assassins into other countries to kill its political enemies?

10-Did you know that high-ranking military officers in the israeli Defense Forces have admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed by the IDF?

11-Did you know that israel refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war?

12-Did you know that israel routinely confiscates bank accounts, businesses, and land and refuses to pay compensation to those who suffer the confiscation?

13-Did you know that israel blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship in international waters, killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors?

14-Did you know that the second most powerful lobby in the United States, according to a recent Fortune magazine survey of Washington insiders, is the jewish AIPAC?

15-Did you know that israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?

16-Did you know that today's israel sits on the former sites of more than 400 now-vanished Palestinian villages, and that the israeli's re- named almost every physical site in the country to cover up the traces?

17-Did you know that it was not until 1988 that israelis were barred from running "jews Only" job ads?

18-Did you know that four prime ministers of israel (Begin, Shamir, Rabin, and Sharon) have taken part in either bomb attacks on civilians, massacres of civilians, or forced expulsions of civilians from their villages?

19-Did you know that the israeli Foreign Ministry pays two American public relations firms to promote israel to Americans?

20-Did you know that Sharon's coalition government includes a party -- Molodet -- which advocates expelling all Palestinians from the occupied territories?

21-Did you know that israel's settlement-building increased in the eight years since Oslo?

22-Did you know that settlement building under Barak doubled compared to settlement building under Netanyahu?

23-Did you know that israel once dedicated a postage stamp to a man who attacked a civilian bus and killed several people?

24-Did you know that recently-declassified documents indicate that David Ben-Gurion in at least some instances approved of the expulsion of Palestinians in 1948?

25-Did you know that despite a ban on torture by israel's High Court of Justice, torture has continued by Shin Bet interrogators on Palestinian prisoners?

26-Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the largest portion of the refugee population in the world?

27-And finally do you know who is the terrorist now ?
    M'Guy, wachishtini!! Your frustration over the execution of Yassin is showing, and you might want to pretend it's not the cause for these attempts to boil up things again.

You know, if you guys want a factual reply to these things you'll have to let me know about these threads before they get this long....

1. No one can buy land in Israel. Land is owned by the state. You can pay for land and call it yours, but if the state wants it can take it back, after paying you for what it's worth, of course. This doesn't apply just for Arabs but for Jews as well.

2. The plates on the cars of Israel Arabs' cars are the same as Jewish Israelis' cars. The Palestinians have a different color because they're not Israeli. In the US every state has different plates. So?

3. I don't know about the water so I can't reply to that, but you might want to keep in mind that whatever the Palestinians are getting, they're getting for free. They don't pay Israel taxes and don't buy the water from Israel. Instead Israel gives them millions of dollars each year.

4. Did you know that the aid Egypt gets is in percentage the highest in the world from their annual productions per person?

5. And what does Africa give the US back in return for this Aid?

6. Obviously. You guys didn't leave Israel much choice, did you?

7. See reply to six

8. That's a lie. The UN itself sent people to check and they decided that Israel has withdrawn to its leagal borders.

9. Not political enemies, but rather murderers and terrorists, just as Britain sends people to kill IRA terrorists and the US sends people to kill El Kaida terrorists.

10. If you're talking about rout 400, there was a trial, and those involved in killing the terrorists were prosecuted (sp'). Has that ever been done in Arab countries when people have killed helpless prisoners?

11. Lie. There are officers and soldiers doing time in IDF jails for much less.

12. Those that belong to terror organizations, yes.

13. In the Six Day War or Yom Kippur War (I don't remember which) a USA submarine entered Israeli territorial waters and didn't identify itself when called to do so. It's not clear to this day why they didn't identify themselves, but you might know that when you enter someone's area in the middle of war and don't identify yourself, you might be putting your life on the line. The Americans know that and there wasn't a diplomatic crisis over it for that reason.

14. THANK GOD

15. Did you know that the Arab countries are defying the UN Charter? So does the "party" you claim to belong to.

I'm tired of reading all the rest. If anyone wants a specific reply to any of the above points, let me know. Besides that all I can say is, M'Guy, get yourself a girl (Lebenese girls are pretty), settle down, and stop looking for wars. It's bad for your health.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Checkout this story;

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...025609,00.html

For those of you who bitch and cry about Israel's soldiers and a shoot to kill policy. Tell me what other army in the world would have given this kid the time to disarm himself, all the while putting their (the IDF soldiers) lives and limb in jepardy?. Having served on many, many checkpoints in hostile situations I can tell you what I'd have done, I have put a bullet in the kids head.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Now if all of the responses were as reasoned as Rak Ani more people might see some rational for the israeli side - not hezbolla of course but the mass of others who do not live in it every day - and that of course includes Americans who take sides but also do not live there

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    So I ask Militia guy, what business do you have over there or another who speaks of things as he is directly involved. Hell I am sure I could find some oppsoing facts about Hezzbollah and the Palestinans.
    my business her is to show the truth for everybody to let them know whos right and whos wrong!

my business her is to show the truth for everybody to let them know whos right and whos wrong!
    M'guy............................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Did You Know?-colnathanjessep33.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Checkout this story;

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...025609,00.html

For those of you who bitch and cry about Israel's soldiers and a shoot to kill policy. Tell me what other army in the world would have given this kid the time to disarm himself, all the while putting their (the IDF soldiers) lives and limb in jepardy?. Having served on many, many checkpoints in hostile situations I can tell you what I'd have done, I have put a bullet in the kids head.
    **** i would of put two just to make sure the first one didnt miss..

and do you seriously belive your right..? and if you are please explain the mentality behind a sucide attack..

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    The truth, how bout both sides of the story bro. Before making a comment on something I hope you have at least half the facts.Have you been there, well I have and unless you have relatives that live there or close freinds which I do then you cant spout your mouth off about it because you really don't know much about it. So keep on supporting a bunch of killers. Yes, the Israelis have killed and so have the Palestinian, your state you want people to know the truth, well give me a couple days to do the research about the other side.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    M'guy............................
    and what jack nikelson have to do with me

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    The truth, how bout both sides of the story bro. Before making a comment on something I hope you have at least half the facts.Have you been there, well I have and unless you have relatives that live there or close freinds which I do then you cant spout your mouth off about it because you really don't know much about it. So keep on supporting a bunch of killers. Yes, the Israelis have killed and so have the Palestinian, your state you want people to know the truth, well give me a couple days to do the research about the other side.

Rak_Ani has saved you the time and effort, if you want the truth in a reasoned voice read over her replies.

and what jack nikelson have to do with me

M'guy because on the picture it says...You want the truth, You cant handle the truth!

Its a quote he said from the movie with Tom Cruise. Frig whats the name of it?

OG

M'guy because on the picture it says...You want the truth, You cant handle the truth!

Its a quote he said from the movie with Tom Cruise. Frig whats the name of it?

OG

Its 'A Few well hung men'..... Oh no, thats the one Tock watches, lol..J/K Tock.

The movie is 'A few good men'.

Rak_Ani has saved you the time and effort, if you want the truth in a reasoned voice read over her replies.

Exactly. Rak_Ani lives it every day. Unfortunately i get to excited sometimes when i get on these types on subjects. Im very sensitive because of what i had to deal with growing up. But thats not a good excuses to lose my cool like i did. So, i can still disagree with some of u, but i am man enough to apologize when i need to. So i apologize guys.

OG

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information