Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did You Know?

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

Did You Know?

1-Did you know that non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in the Zionist entity?

2-Did you know that Palestinian license plates in Zionist entity are color coded to distinguish jews from non-jews?

3-Did you know that Israel allots 85% of the water resources for jews and the remaining 15% is divided among all Palestinians in the territories? For example in Hebron, 85% of the water is given to about 400 settlers, while 15% must be divided among Hebron's 120,000 Palestinians?

4-Did you know the United States awards the israel $5 billion in aid each year?

5-Did you know that yearly US aid to israel exceeds the aid the US grants to the whole African continent?

6-Did you know that the israel is the only country in the Middle East that has nuclear weapons?

7-Did you know that the israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections from its sites?

8-Did you know that israel currently occupies territories of two sovereign nations (Lebanon and Syria) in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions?

9-Did you know that israel has for decades routinely sent assassins into other countries to kill its political enemies?

10-Did you know that high-ranking military officers in the israeli Defense Forces have admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed by the IDF?

11-Did you know that israel refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war?

12-Did you know that israel routinely confiscates bank accounts, businesses, and land and refuses to pay compensation to those who suffer the confiscation?

13-Did you know that israel blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship in international waters, killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors?

14-Did you know that the second most powerful lobby in the United States, according to a recent Fortune magazine survey of Washington insiders, is the jewish AIPAC?

15-Did you know that israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?

16-Did you know that today's israel sits on the former sites of more than 400 now-vanished Palestinian villages, and that the israeli's re- named almost every physical site in the country to cover up the traces?

17-Did you know that it was not until 1988 that israelis were barred from running "jews Only" job ads?

18-Did you know that four prime ministers of israel (Begin, Shamir, Rabin, and Sharon) have taken part in either bomb attacks on civilians, massacres of civilians, or forced expulsions of civilians from their villages?

19-Did you know that the israeli Foreign Ministry pays two American public relations firms to promote israel to Americans?

20-Did you know that Sharon's coalition government includes a party -- Molodet -- which advocates expelling all Palestinians from the occupied territories?

21-Did you know that israel's settlement-building increased in the eight years since Oslo?

22-Did you know that settlement building under Barak doubled compared to settlement building under Netanyahu?

23-Did you know that israel once dedicated a postage stamp to a man who attacked a civilian bus and killed several people?

24-Did you know that recently-declassified documents indicate that David Ben-Gurion in at least some instances approved of the expulsion of Palestinians in 1948?

25-Did you know that despite a ban on torture by israel's High Court of Justice, torture has continued by Shin Bet interrogators on Palestinian prisoners?

26-Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the largest portion of the refugee population in the world?

27-And finally do you know who is the terrorist now ?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Will you please shut the f*ck up already! You're such a nuisance!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    What he said, you can discuss this with your hizbollah friends over dinner.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    What he said, you can discuss this with your hizbollah friends over dinner.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    1 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

2 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

3 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

4 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

5 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

6 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

7 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

8 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

9 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

10 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

11 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

12 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

13 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

14 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

15 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

16 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

17 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

18 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

19 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

20 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

21 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

22 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

23 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

24 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

25 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

26 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

27 - And finally. Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

M'guy, im not sure what ur trying to prove. Uv been a member here since Jul 2002. Why all of a sudden the terrorist trip? ( Atleast that i know of ) Dont u understand ur in the extreme, extreme minority here. WE DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS GARBAGE! Either keep ur opinions to urself or do us all a favor and go play with a bag of explosives like a good little terrorist!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    DID YOU KNOW. 99% of this board, DON'T GIVE A FCUK.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I think everyone should be able to express their opinions...but MGuy is going too far. He is doing nothing but stirring the pot. He should be warned and if his actions continue...ban him.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    I think everyone should be able to express their opinions...but MGuy is going too far. He is doing nothing but stirring the pot. He should be warned and if his actions continue...ban him.
    why i am going to far because i am stating my opinion that is different than yours!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont agree with a banning.. he has his views and he should be able to express them.. if you have a problem with it just put him on ignore.. FREE SPEECH people its a MOFO..

I don't agree on his banning yet either. Although in another thread he admitted his education is being paid for by the Hezbollah, that the Hezbollah has given him permission to go to the USA, Canada or Franch to further his education. Although his signature say's he'll die if he must (I wonder will he die when Hezbollah ask him to attack his American, Canadian or French host). Why do I not think he should be banned yet?

Because like Hoss used to do, he's keeping us amused here today.

M'guy. You know, and this is coming from the heart. The Lebanese people have been without a doubt the friendliest people I've ever met in the world and my patience with you comes from that experience. I've also met young people like you, I'm sure your a really nice guy in real life, but I feel sorry for the way Hezbollah/Syria have brain washed you. Open your mind, enquire of your elders why the Lebanese people hate and dispise the Palestinians so much, ask them about operation Litani and 'peace for Galilee' and how the Lebanese welcomed the IDF in to rid Lebanon of the terror the PLO had brought to their land. Ask them how, indirectly, the PLO brough civil war to your beautiful country.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I don't agree on his banning yet either. Although in another thread he admitted his education is being paid for by the Hezbollah, that the Hezbollah has given him permission to go to the USA, Canada or Franch to further his education. Although his signature say's he'll die if he must (I wonder will he die when Hezbollah ask him to attack his American, Canadian or French host). Why do I not think he should be banned yet?

Because like Hoss used to do, he's keeping us amused here today.

M'guy. You know, and this is coming from the heart. The Lebanese people have been without a doubt the friendliest people I've ever met in the world and my patience with you comes from that experience. I've also met young people like you, I'm sure your a really nice guy in real life, but I feel sorry for the way Hezbollah/Syria have brain washed you. Open your mind, enquire of your elders why the Lebanese people hate and dispise the Palestinians so much, ask them about operation Litani and 'peace for Galilee' and how the Lebanese welcomed the IDF in to rid Lebanon of the terror the PLO had brought to their land. Ask them how, indirectly, the PLO brough civil war to your beautiful country.
    One of the best, eloquently stated, and meaningful posts i've ever read. I totally agree - we may hate what M'guy has to say, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to say it.

Well said bouncer.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    FREE SPEECH people its a MOFO..
    As ive stated before tactical nuke the area. My dad is jewish, but im fed up with israel and the middle east bull ****!

Pity your mother wasn't Jewish too. Another highly intelligent reply to a complicated issue.

Pity your mother wasn't Jewish too. Another highly intelligent reply to a complicated issue.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Exactly - the deal is that he can express his opinion and he is stating facts and pseudo facts up above - I notice no one is dealing with refuting them

IMO - when Israel doesnt have to worry about an Arab war III coming over the golan heights to destroy them, they should lighten up a tad - but for some reason, they are all paranoid that the arabs are trying to exterminate them all - now why do you think that is? maybe because they are trying to exterminate them? :idea:

as to #14, I think that is pathetic as well

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you know that persecution is no excuse for suicide bombing civilians?

El Diablo is offline Banned
    As the signature says....Prone to Rage. lol

As the signature says....Prone to Rage. lol Thank God i'm Catholic. Live free or die!

Oh Cyc, my ol' sparring partner. Go back over everything which has been posted again about the Arab threat to Israel, I can re-post the maps etc here.

Just remember one thing, for its survival Israel must win each and every war. For another holocaust it must lose only one.

Regarding the Golan, there has already been tow strikes/invasions of Israel over them, I'll just say this 'To the victor goes the spoils'.

For those interested in just American, think of it this way. Probably over 90% of Arabs energies and interests are tied to defeating Israel, if every it does that 99% will turn on europe and the USA. Some facts for you (me ol' sparring partner) to ponder;

FACT:
    1.4 BILLION Muslims in the World
    280 Million Americans
    5½ Million Israelis Surrounded by 350 Million Arab Muslims!!!

FACT:
    OVER THE LAST FIFTY YEARS...
    The world population of Christians increased by 47%
    The world population of Buddhists increased by 63%
    The world population of Muslims increased by 235%
    Intermarriage, the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, the Nazi Holocaust, pogroms
    and over 100 years of unrelenting Arab/Islamic terrorism have taken its toll.
    The State of Israel is the Jewish Peoples' last reservoir and stronghold against
    the end of a five thousand year history! Sadly, over the last fifty years,
    the world Jewish population has DECREASED by 4%

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Exactly - the deal is that he can express his opinion and he is stating facts and pseudo facts up above - I notice no one is dealing with refuting them

IMO - when Israel doesnt have to worry about an Arab war III coming over the golan heights to destroy them, they should lighten up a tad - but for some reason, they are all paranoid that the arabs are trying to exterminate them all - now why do you think that is? maybe because they are trying to exterminate them? :idea:

as to #14, I think that is pathetic as well

Cyc, yes he can state his opinions, but when did AR become a pro-terrorist propaganda site. Id like to know whats ur ethnic background? And religion if u dont mind me asking. And #14 is pathetic huh? I know ur into "America's best interest", but last i saw the numbers count. Theres a heck of alot more "Americans" then "Jewish Americans". So Id say we'd deserve a **** load of credit if we had enough numbers (power) to put Israel's needs over the US needs. Whats best for the US is whats best for Israel. And whats best for Israel is whats best for the US. Paranoia will destroya!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by El Diablo
    As the signature says....Prone to Rage. lol Thank God i'm Catholic. Live free or die!

I'm living in catholic Ireland so don't preech to me about living free, or I might suggest you die!.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    What is highly intelligent is killing people over there religious background. Your supposed to look at history and learn from the past. Well, a ton of wars have been fought over religion. Its time to stop this and let people believe what they want.
    The nuke was a joke. But what goes on in Israel isn't.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    So M'guy, got any questions or anything regarding Anabolic Steroids ??

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Did you know the Palestinians can GTFO?
    And quite frankly, your post about Jews being barred from running jew only job ads is quite stupid, is it supposed to make me feel sorry for the Palestinians? I'm sorry but if someone was bent on destroying me on my kind I wouldn't be lining up to hire them.
    Last edited by pumped99; 03-22-2004 at 08:14 PM.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    1 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

2 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

3 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

4 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

5 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

6 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

7 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

8 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

9 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

10 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

11 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

12 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

13 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

14 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

15 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

16 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

17 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

18 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

19 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

20 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

21 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

22 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

23 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

24 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

25 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

26 - Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

27 - And finally. Did u know we dont give a flying rats ass about ur terrorist propaganda!!!

M'guy, im not sure what ur trying to prove. Uv been a member here since Jul 2002. Why all of a sudden the terrorist trip? ( Atleast that i know of ) Dont u understand ur in the extreme, extreme minority here. WE DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS GARBAGE! Either keep ur opinions to urself or do us all a favor and go play with a bag of explosives like a good little terrorist!
    hell yeah, dawg

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Cyc, yes he can state his opinions, but when did AR become a pro-terrorist propaganda site. Id like to know whats ur ethnic background? And religion if u dont mind me asking. And #14 is pathetic huh? I know ur into "America's best interest", but last i saw the numbers count. Theres a heck of alot more "Americans" then "Jewish Americans". So Id say we'd deserve a **** load of credit if we had enough numbers (power) to put Israel's needs over the US needs. Whats best for the US is whats best for Israel. And whats best for Israel is whats best for the US. Paranoia will destroya!

OG
    I am an American and my family before me for well over 400 years. Therefore since I live in America and not Israel, I am focused on her interests as primary, all else secondary. As a Christian I care about Jews and Israel for other reasons, although they never seem to do anything but have contemt for us and try mightily to destroy our culture (ever notice it is Jewsh lawyers bringing all this crap that constitutional challenges?) - at least this is so of many of the American jews.

In most cases Israel's state interests coincide with the US's and I have no problem whatsoever with Israel laying the smackdown on whoever they think they need to in order to survive - because that is what it is about - I have no illusions that arabs want to push every Israeli into the sea, man, woman and child - so I fully support Israel doing what they need to do to stay alive in a very hostile place.

But I also understand the "palestinian" position - and I know for a fact that Israelis treat them like s**t - they really are the slave labor for the jewish state - on the other hand the palestinians have to quit their whining and blaming jews and get off their own asses and get rid of their sorry corrupt misbegotten leaders who focus on getting some more land when they cant do crap with what they have even - and that is their fault

Again, since America gave Israel back to jews and basically been the guarantee from the Muslim hordes from retaking it these 50+ years - I can safely tell you that yes, the US looks after Israel because it is in our interest in many cases - but whatever Israels politicians do is NOT neccessarily in US interests - and I for darn sure do not need a Jewish lobby telling us what we need to do - We will tell Israel what to do - or we simply remove our hand from the situation - and poof! the hordes pour over the Golan, Israel excersises the Sampson option (that we gave them) - and the whole ME turns to glass - problem solved..... but then again, Revelations doesnt put it exactly like that.

I'm living in catholic Ireland so don't preech to me about living free, or I might suggest you die!.
    I'm from Catholic Ireland as well bro, born in dublin and my family (well my fathers side, ) are still over there Sorry if i offended you.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    hey bouncer, why is it sad that the jewish population has decreased, i found that reason to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!

since when was everyone on here so pro-jew.

#13- and tried to cover it up saying it was whose fault? what a scammy bunch o' bitches

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    No i dont know and i dont give a crap.. i live in the USA!

I am an American and my family before me for well over 400 years. Therefore since I live in America and not Israel, I am focused on her interests as primary, all else secondary. As a Christian I care about Jews and Israel for other reasons, although they never seem to do anything but have contemt for us and try mightily to destroy our culture (ever notice it is Jewsh lawyers bringing all this crap that constitutional challenges?) - at least this is so of many of the American jews.

In most cases Israel's state interests coincide with the US's and I have no problem whatsoever with Israel laying the smackdown on whoever they think they need to in order to survive - because that is what it is about - I have no illusions that arabs want to push every Israeli into the sea, man, woman and child - so I fully support Israel doing what they need to do to stay alive in a very hostile place.

But I also understand the "palestinian" position - and I know for a fact that Israelis treat them like s**t - they really are the slave labor for the jewish state - on the other hand the palestinians have to quit their whining and blaming jews and get off their own asses and get rid of their sorry corrupt misbegotten leaders who focus on getting some more land when they cant do crap with what they have even - and that is their fault

Again, since America gave Israel back to jews and basically been the guarantee from the Muslim hordes from retaking it these 50+ years - I can safely tell you that yes, the US looks after Israel because it is in our interest in many cases - but whatever Israels politicians do is NOT neccessarily in US interests - and I for darn sure do not need a Jewish lobby telling us what we need to do - We will tell Israel what to do - or we simply remove our hand from the situation - and poof! the hordes pour over the Golan, Israel excersises the Sampson option (that we gave them) - and the whole ME turns to glass - problem solved..... but then again, Revelations doesnt put it exactly like that.
    I do take issue with some of what ur saying, but right now im to tired and to stoned to respond... Im going to bed.

I do see theres hope for u though my brotha.. .

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    hey bouncer, why is it sad that the jewish population has decreased, i found that reason to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!

#13- and tried to cover it up saying it was whose fault? what a scammy bunch o' bitches
    When was it cool not to be? moron! This is, and was never a religion or race bashing forum. M'guy has decided to grace us with his pro-terrorist propaganda and we are responding. Its threads like this that help bring out the roaches like u i guess.

OG

Ok, now im going to bed..nite nite

OG

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    1-Did you know that non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in the Zionist entity?

2-Did you know that Palestinian license plates in Zionist entity are color coded to distinguish jews from non-jews?

3-Did you know that Israel allots 85% of the water resources for jews and the remaining 15% is divided among all Palestinians in the territories? For example in Hebron, 85% of the water is given to about 400 settlers, while 15% must be divided among Hebron's 120,000 Palestinians?

4-Did you know the United States awards the israel $5 billion in aid each year?

5-Did you know that yearly US aid to israel exceeds the aid the US grants to the whole African continent?

6-Did you know that the israel is the only country in the Middle East that has nuclear weapons?

7-Did you know that the israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections from its sites?

8-Did you know that israel currently occupies territories of two sovereign nations (Lebanon and Syria) in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions?

9-Did you know that israel has for decades routinely sent assassins into other countries to kill its political enemies?

10-Did you know that high-ranking military officers in the israeli Defense Forces have admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed by the IDF?

11-Did you know that israel refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war?

12-Did you know that israel routinely confiscates bank accounts, businesses, and land and refuses to pay compensation to those who suffer the confiscation?

13-Did you know that israel blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship in international waters, killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors?

14-Did you know that the second most powerful lobby in the United States, according to a recent Fortune magazine survey of Washington insiders, is the jewish AIPAC?

15-Did you know that israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?

16-Did you know that today's israel sits on the former sites of more than 400 now-vanished Palestinian villages, and that the israeli's re- named almost every physical site in the country to cover up the traces?

17-Did you know that it was not until 1988 that israelis were barred from running "jews Only" job ads?

18-Did you know that four prime ministers of israel (Begin, Shamir, Rabin, and Sharon) have taken part in either bomb attacks on civilians, massacres of civilians, or forced expulsions of civilians from their villages?

19-Did you know that the israeli Foreign Ministry pays two American public relations firms to promote israel to Americans?

20-Did you know that Sharon's coalition government includes a party -- Molodet -- which advocates expelling all Palestinians from the occupied territories?

21-Did you know that israel's settlement-building increased in the eight years since Oslo?

22-Did you know that settlement building under Barak doubled compared to settlement building under Netanyahu?

23-Did you know that israel once dedicated a postage stamp to a man who attacked a civilian bus and killed several people?

24-Did you know that recently-declassified documents indicate that David Ben-Gurion in at least some instances approved of the expulsion of Palestinians in 1948?

25-Did you know that despite a ban on torture by israel's High Court of Justice, torture has continued by Shin Bet interrogators on Palestinian prisoners?

26-Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the largest portion of the refugee population in the world?

27-And finally do you know who is the terrorist now ?
    ----------------------

#4 - Last I heard, it was up to $9 billion

Aside from that, what you've got pretty well fits in with stuff that I've heard. Like Israel is amongst the worst when it comes to torturing prisoners,
    and Israel sucks when it comes to civil liberties. They've got their nutcase fundamentalists just like we do in the USA (In fact, and Cycleon might find this interesting, but there's a recent addition to the varities of fundamentalists--the "Christian Reconstructionists" nowadays better known as "Domionists"--who feel that Israel can disappear tomorrow and it won't affect Jesus' return to earth, and that Jesus won't return to this planet until they manage to create a theocracy based on the laws of the Old Testament, and force everyone to submit to it. From what I gather, there's a bunch of 'em in the Bush Administration and a couple sitting on the Supreme Court).

Y'know Militiaguy, what would be great is if you would post a website address on each of your points confirming what you've got to say. It'll take some effort, but something tells me there's enough stuff on the Internet that you'll be able to do it . . .

--Tock

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    When was it cool not to be? moron! This is, and was never a religion or race bashing forum. M'guy has decided to grace us with his pro-terrorist propaganda and we are responding. Its threads like this that help bring out the roaches like u i guess.

OG

Probably seems like pro-terrorist propaganda because it's so different from what you've always been told.
    I rather suspect there's more than a grain of truth behind the stuff he's listed.

You could challenge him point by point with website references; ya, that would be interesting. Much more so than a blanket assertion of race bashing.

--Tock

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs

oh man, r u asking to get banned?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    and I know for a fact that Israelis treat them like s**t - they really are the slave labor for the jewish state
    Palestinians are the most educated population of any Arabic country, partly due to Israel's education system. They also enjoy the highest per-capita income of any Arabic population.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    1-Did you know that non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in the Zionist entity? Why should they be there if they arent Jews?

2-Did you know that Palestinian license plates in Zionist entity are color coded to distinguish jews from non-jews? The cars should be a different color-points out potential suicide bombers!

3-Did you know that Israel allots 85% of the water resources for jews and the remaining 15% is divided among all Palestinians in the territories? For example in Hebron, 85% of the water is given to about 400 settlers, while 15% must be divided among Hebron's 120,000 Palestinians? From what I have seen of ME folks,,they have no interest in using water anyway!

4-Did you know the United States awards the israel $5 billion in aid each year? So?

5-Did you know that yearly US aid to israel exceeds the aid the US grants to the whole African continent? What do we owe Africa? Nothing! It gave the world AIDS, E-bola, and a million other viruses/health issues, floods the world with criminals, "refugees"

6-Did you know that the israel is the only country in the Middle East that has nuclear weapons? Pakistan has nukes..

7-Did you know that the israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections from its sites? Iraq, Iran, Lybia and Syria have not been forthcoming with IAEA inspectors!

8-Did you know that israel currently occupies territories of two sovereign nations (Lebanon and Syria) in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions? Well the Golani Warriors told Syria to control itself..they didnt listen!

9-Did you know that israel has for decades routinely sent assassins into other countries to kill its political enemies? You mean criminal ring leaders

10-Did you know that high-ranking military officers in the israeli Defense Forces have admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed by the IDF? Unarmed terrorists in custody..legal by Geneva Convention

11-Did you know that israel refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war? See above

12-Did you know that israel routinely confiscates bank accounts, businesses, and land and refuses to pay compensation to those who suffer the confiscation? Siezes assets of criminals, gangsters and animals..every state does this!

13-Did you know that israel blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship in international waters, killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors? NO..that was the USS Liberty.."supposedly mistaken for an Egyptian freighter..we owe then som tomahawk strikes for this..agreeed.

15-Did you know that israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions? On what..keeping pigs and dogs out of their country..so what!

16-Did you know that today's israel sits on the former sites of more than 400 now-vanished Palestinian villages, and that the israeli's re- named almost every physical site in the country to cover up the traces? I am sure that the Jews improved the place...it was theirs years ago anyway..Palestinians are just arabian squatters..vagrants..Egypt doesnt want them..Jordan keeps them out...how about they come live with you?

17-Did you know that it was not until 1988 that israelis were barred from running "jews Only" job ads? And this is a shame this has ended..Political Correctness hits Israel..we shoudl be allowed to hire whio we want too! No problem with this!

18-Did you know that four prime ministers of israel (Begin, Shamir, Rabin, and Sharon) have taken part in either bomb attacks on civilians, massacres of civilians, or forced expulsions of civilians from their villages? Casualties of War

19-Did you know that the israeli Foreign Ministry pays two American public relations firms to promote israel to Americans? Yes..what does our aid do..keeps Israel allowing us to use bases..and keep the ME back in the stone age.

20-Did you know that Sharon's coalition government includes a party -- Molodet -- which advocates expelling all Palestinians from the occupied territories? good idea..kills the root of the problem, right?

26-Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the largest portion of the refugee population in the world? Like I said before..squatters..I could figired the Nigerians for the largest regugee population..

27-And finally do you know who is the terrorist now ? Insert name of Islamic based group/govt/paramilitary/charity here!

Symian is offline Member
    You have some interesting points, but your value to the site is deginerated by your apparent desire to stir up trouble by posting information that is both argumentative in nature and of questionable accuracy.

I don't expect everyone here to always agree with each other, but some do expect people to post accurate information, qualify opinions, cite references, "stay in their lanes," and to practice mutual respect.

Your goal seems to be to cause trouble and call attention to yourself. We call that "pot stirring," and I consider it bad form.

When did this forum become a democracy? We can't say curse words, post porn, or allow under 18 yr olds, but we allow terroist propaganda? Something seems askew here.

Sym

Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    You have some interesting points, but your value to the site is deginerated by your apparent desire to stir up trouble by posting information that is both argumentative in nature and of questionable accuracy.

I don't expect everyone here to always agree with each other, but some do expect people to post accurate information, qualify opinions, cite references, "stay in their lanes," and to practice mutual respect.

Your goal seems to be to cause trouble and call attention to yourself. We call that "pot stirring," and I consider it bad form.

When did this forum become a democracy? We can't say curse words, post porn, or allow under 18 yr olds, but we allow terroist propaganda? Something seems askew here.

Sym
    Well said my brotha!

OG

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    not that anybody cares.. but I know for a fact that half of this original post was true.... the bad one was #13. somebody mentioned that they mistook it for an egyptian freightor. that might hold up, if they didnt fly by it on 3 different occasions. or if the main attack wasnt by torpedo boat. also, have you ever seen a freightor... it really doensnt look like a military vessel...even a communications boat. and then while some sailors were in the water, the boats shot at them... Even if they were egyptian, this is a warcrime! I could go into the whole deal about this incident leading to the only COM not given by the president, and the coverup that followed, but the main point I will leave you with is, say they made a mistake.... in 50 years of antagonism, we never attacked a russian boat and they never attacked a US boat. We should have eliminated Israels Navy and air force then to show a point... don't f with us.

and for those who think that Im just anti israel... I sais the same thing about iraq and saddam hussein when he attacked the Stark during the 80's!

don't f with the U.S. Period!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information