Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Nearly punched out a old lady

I was trying to pay park on the side of the road by my work, as I was doing so there was this old jeweled up lady in a huge white boat caddy, who rolls up and says ... "are you parkin there ??

I said yes and finished off, and she goes there is enough room can you move up so I can fit my fat ass boat in behind you?

I being Mr.nice guy said yah.

reluctantly she got in place and it was pretty tight. I wasn't feelin to good about it and a couple hours passed by and I went outside to move it on break.

As I was going out, there she was this fat, jeweled up new caddy drivin classic Jerry seinfelds mom tryin to get out ...and like I said it was tight.

So, as I am walking up I see her bump my car, I lost it and started to run over there, she fricken hammered the gas and took off like a maniac !!

I chased after her down the street, but since I'm pretty blind, I couldnt get her plate number.

I swear if I ever see that lady again, she's dead and her caddy is dead, her little dog is dead, her neighbours are dead, her fricken house is dead.....

all in all, just pretty pissed that, thats the kind of thanks I get for letting her "squeeze in" ... NEVER AGAIN. I dont care if someone is on fire and needs to park to get in the hospital.

all in all though .. just a little scuff on the bumper from the pressure, ooooo lucky me !!

BIATCH

just had to vent.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    On the way to school the other day this biz rear ends me. Shes like "ohhhh sorry" then trys to be all nice asking me questions about what college i go to and seems like shes almost hitting on me. I just gave her the "stink eye" told her to watch it next time and not to worry about it since im repainting the car soon. It wasnt worth waiting for the cops, but soon as i got out of the car i was like "AHHH stupid b*tch!". I was pissed all day

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    wow dont want to piss you off! She sounds like a bitch but you certianly took it badly!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I was trying to pay park on the side of the road by my work, as I was doing so there was this old jeweled up lady in a huge white boat caddy, who rolls up and says ... "are you parkin there ??

I said yes and finished off, and she goes there is enough room can you move up so I can fit my fat ass boat in behind you?

I being Mr.nice guy said yah.

reluctantly she got in place and it was pretty tight. I wasn't feelin to good about it and a couple hours passed by and I went outside to move it on break.

As I was going out, there she was this fat, jeweled up new caddy drivin classic Jerry seinfelds mom tryin to get out ...and like I said it was tight.

So, as I am walking up I see her bump my car, I lost it and started to run over there, she fricken hammered the gas and took off like a maniac !!

I chased after her down the street, but since I'm pretty blind, I couldnt get her plate number.

I swear if I ever see that lady again, she's dead and her caddy is dead, her little dog is dead, her neighbours are dead, her fricken house is dead.....

all in all, just pretty pissed that, thats the kind of thanks I get for letting her "squeeze in" ... NEVER AGAIN. I dont care if someone is on fire and needs to park to get in the hospital.

all in all though .. just a little scuff on the bumper from the pressure, ooooo lucky me !!

BIATCH

just had to vent.
    still on the fina cycle huh bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    still on the fina cycle huh bro.

ohh yah ..

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    well i'm in her position today, I backed out and clipped a crappy little honda in my brand new F 150 today.........i didnt leave though, i left my number for him........although he hasnt called yet......lucky me i hopoe?!?

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    well i'm in her position today, I backed out and clipped a crappy little honda in my brand new F 150 today.........i didnt leave though, i left my number for him........although he hasnt called yet......lucky me i hopoe?!?

see, in my books.. as rotten as they are, your stock just went up.

Dam ol lady... hit me vette.

decadbal is offline Banned
    sho0uld have popped a cap in dat azz

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    sho0uld have popped a cap in dat azz
    I agree. Any old person who cant drive and still does while hitting cars all the time deserves a cap to be popped.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    that kind of stuff happens several times- daily - her in Italy! It is difficult to keep a nice car here-wbetween that and the National comitment to thievery.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I hate old bitches My buddie's 2 weeks 350Z was totaled by old and ugly caddy, drived by damb fat old bitch.

Thread Information