Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Super Serious Question About Cleaning Products

Why is it that so many cleaning products are lemon this or lemon that, such as Lemon Pledge as per example? Do lemons have some sort of unique cleansing properties or something? I sometimes wonder about that when I'm sitting alone, crying quietly to myself as I so often do.

I just spaced out and ended up thinking about what it would be like to have to live with no legs. I suspect that would be pretty unpleasant over all. Some people might warm up to it eventually but I'm not sure I ever would. Every morning I'd wake up and look down and, for a split second, be all, "Where the **** are my legs?" I'd then remember that I had previously lost them in a horrible accident. I think that would be a very traumitic thing to go through every day. On the other hand, if I were stoned all the time I don't think it would matter too much to me. People would expect me to get fat due to the horrible depression that would inevitably follow the loss of one's legs. I could eat until I couldn't possibly eat anymore and not have to worry about what people would think if I got fat. And if I did keep in shape, people would be even more impressed since I did it sans legs. The neighborhood would be all aflutter about how much courage I must have to keep following my dreams even after I lossed my legs. Children would look up to me. Men would want to be me and women would just plain want me. **** it. I'm cutting off my legs.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    WOW!!! is that what you think about when you zone off???I think about how nice it would be to be sitting on a beach with a corona in my hand looking at hot chicks in thong bikinis

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Crickets... Crickets...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Why is it that so many cleaning products are lemon this or lemon that, such as Lemon Pledge as per example? Do lemons have some sort of unique cleansing properties or something? I sometimes wonder about that when I'm sitting alone, crying quietly to myself as I so often do.
    **** man, do you even take history classes in Canada?? Apparently not...or, if you do, you chose to zone out rather than listen. Had you listened, you'd realize that the lemon has an illustrious history as a cleaning product from the halls of ancient Vikings (renowned by historians as the most hygenic and clean civilizations of all time) to the great civilizations of ancient China. In fact, King George III proclaimed the lemon "god's sponge" and quickly followed said proclamation with the insistence of a papal edict classifying any form of disparaging of a lemon as heresy...punishable by death via burning at the stake. I could go on and on but apparently the engaging history of the lemon as nature's cleaner falls on deaf ears with you.

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Stop huffing the cleaning products...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    uuummmmm........

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    **** man, do you even take history classes in Canada?? Apparently not...or, if you do, you chose to zone out rather than listen. Had you listened, you'd realize that the lemon has an illustrious history as a cleaning product from the halls of ancient Vikings (renowned by historians as the most hygenic and clean civilizations of all time) to the great civilizations of ancient China. In fact, King George III proclaimed the lemon "god's sponge" and quickly followed said proclamation with the insistence of a papal edict classifying any form of disparaging of a lemon as heresy...punishable by death via burning at the stake. I could go on and on but apparently the engaging history of the lemon as nature's cleaner falls on deaf ears with you.

What’s even more shocking is that you believe that crock the Canadian government is spreading………..had you read the classified documents as I have you’d have learned that this whole story is an actual cover-up that the lemon is so useful due to the fact it is not of this earth. Aliens brought them here to use as a deionization of transport ships before “space bending” to the next dimension. If you had also learned anything concerning crop circles you’d have known these are actual directions to “gorzat”, or as you call them “lemon”, cleaning stations. The Canadians have been covering this up for years in hopes of formulating a treaty with the aliens so they can take over the world! Where the hell did you think they came up with the idea of hockey? On their own? Not hardly! Sad…all that money wasted on college and you still have no idea.

Oh and Nathan….without legs…..the kids will look down on you with admiration, not up…….unless you’re in a tall wheelchair or something like that…but you didn’t mention it so I thought I’d point that out to you.

mfenske is offline Member
    I always thought they used lemons because they smell good. I'm probably wrong though. As far as Nathan and the lack of legs goes, I'd have to say the coolest thing about being in a wheelchair and having no legs is that you could be a total dick to everyone and no one would do anything about it. I mean who would just snap and beat the crap out of some dude with no legs in a wheelchair? Mark

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    I always thought they used lemons because they smell good. I'm probably wrong though. As far as Nathan and the lack of legs goes, I'd have to say the coolest thing about being in a wheelchair and having no legs is that you could be a total dick to everyone and no one would do anything about it. I mean who would just snap and beat the crap out of some dude with no legs in a wheelchair? Mark
    Perhaps another legless individual wouldnt have any pity in his heart. How funny it would be to see two legless men duking it out in wheelchairs. Or better yet, on skateboards. Or in a kiddy pool filled with lime Jello...naked.

OK, heh, I gotta split.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    citris has great cleaning capabilites from the acid i would presume. it also smells good, who would want broccolli smelling clenser???

if you cut your legs of nathan than your down 3 injection sites. might not be a good idea.
    Last edited by hercules88; 03-23-2004 at 06:55 PM.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    If I peed on myself right now I would be really warm.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Long&Strong
    WOW!!! is that what you think about when you zone off???I think about how nice it would be to be sitting on a beach with a corona in my hand looking at hot chicks in thong bikinis
    me too, fukin corona commercials!

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    I would.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen

you never stop amazing me..

Thread Information