Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

list of universities in usa

can some1 post a good site that have a list of all the universities in the usa ?

cb25 is offline Banned
    do you have any idea how many universities there are in the US???

i'd search on yahoo...
    http://dir.yahoo.com/Education/Highe...United_States/

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you need a list of all the universities.. If i'm correct you're in the middle east, do you plan on commuting..hehe

no i want to travel to the us

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Interesting, you would think a juice head would want a list of all the whore houses in vegas, maybe so good strip clubs in south florida.. You want a list of all the universities in the US..

I dunno, you must like school alot

You're a sniper? Did you ever read about halfcock, the US Marine..

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Interesting, you would think a juice head would want a list of all the whore houses in vegas, maybe so good strip clubs in south florida.. You want a list of all the universities in the US..

I dunno, you must like school alot
    i have a bs in computer science i just want to get my master degree so i can find a descent job

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I can tell ya where some of the good music schools are, dunno about computer schools, though. Too bad you weren't a musician . . . ain't nothing that can make ya feel good when you're feeling bad like the blues . . .

Actually, I think the best computer schools nowadays are in India. It's next to impossible to get in them, but they're very very good; better than MIT.
    -Tock

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    I I think the best computer schools nowadays are in India. It's next to impossible to get in them, but they're very very good; better than MIT.
    -Tock
    Are you kidding? All of IIT's (India Institute of Technology) best students come here for their graduate degrees. I've reviewed their applications.

Best site for CS schools/rankings is US news and World Report, http://www.usnews.com

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe you're right . . .
    I saw some segment on IIT (I think that was it) where they showed that IIT was a kick-ass school for computers. Not much else, as they didn't cover other essential parts of education, like art and history. But their graduates were highly sought after by US companies, and were reputed to be of higher quality than even MIT and Harvard grads.
    --Tock

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Maybe you're right . . .
    I saw some segment on IIT (I think that was it) where they showed that IIT was a kick-ass school for computers. Not much else, as they didn't cover other essential parts of education, like art and history. But their graduates were highly sought after by US companies, and were reputed to be of higher quality than even MIT and Harvard grads.
    --Tock
    Their undergrad programs at IIT kick ass for sure. It's a very different mentality over there. They work you like a slave, which is good for developing productive, hard working IT guys, but not so good for fostering creativity.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    What part of the US do you plan on moving to?? That might be alittle easier to give you some ideas. Also, how much do you plan on spending on college??

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I can tell ya where some of the good music schools are, dunno about computer schools, though. Too bad you weren't a musician . . . ain't nothing that can make ya feel good when you're feeling bad like the blues . . .

Actually, I think the best computer schools nowadays are in India. It's next to impossible to get in them, but they're very very good; better than MIT.
    -Tock
    Iceland

decadbal is offline Banned
    yes, go to india, STAY THE PHUCK OUT OF THE US SH1TBAG

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I hope you're denied entry!!!You support terrorism!!Your the last person I want to see on American soil!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Interesting question by some dude in a militia located in the middle east asking for a list of every university in our country. Hmmmm

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    M'guy, Since Hezbollah (a banned terror group in the US and Canada) are paying for your education do you really think America wants you to study there. Look at what happened to the last bunch of students who studied to be pilots did?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I hope you're denied entry!!!You support terrorism!!Your the last person I want to see on American soil!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Interesting question by some dude in a militia located in the middle east asking for a list of every university in our country. Hmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    M'guy, Since Hezbollah (a banned terror group in the US and Canada) are paying for your education do you really think America wants you to study there. Look at what happened to the last bunch of students who studied to be pilots did?
    I AGREE, KEEP YOUR ASS OUT OF THE USA.. YOU'RE READY TO DIE, AMERICA IS READY TO KILL

PRAISE THE LORD, AND PASS THE AMMUNITION
    Last edited by monster.; 03-28-2004 at 07:56 PM.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I was wondering when someone was going to say that. It's amazing. All the anti-U.S. sentiment, but he can put that aside for the sake of education.

I vote with the rest....Stay the hell out.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    see thats what i dont get... these **** sticks all have a hard on to come to north america???****in punks... all yeah horse and buggie mother****ers...

decadbal is offline Banned
    thats the way they all are, all the cocksuckers in the North Vietnamese armies moved to the us in the 80's and now those ****in trash from the middle east are moving here...... no more immigrants, peaceful ones, terrorists, any of em....**** em

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    stay the f-ck out you f-cking azzhole, you hate the USA but want to study here? tell your azzhole friends to get out of the caves, stop fighting and start there own schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    What part of the US do you plan on moving to?? That might be alittle easier to give you some ideas. Also, how much do you plan on spending on college??
    i am aiming on michigan my budget is between 35 000$ and 40 000$

i am aiming on michigan my budget is between 35 000$ and 40 000$
    Are you seriously in a terriost group? I can only guess why you choose michigan, Honestly do you think your going to make it into this country? Do you think your going to blend in with your habibis?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I agree bro. Something about this doesn't smell right? A list of universities? Come on now......

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Are you seriously in a terriost group? I can only guess why you choose michigan, Honestly do you think your going to make it into this country? Do you think your going to blend in with your habibis?
    I AM NOT INTO A TERRORIST GROUP its your problem if u consider hizbollah the legal pary in lebanon a terrorist group,i chose michigan because their is a lot of lebaneese ppl working ans studying their !

I AM NOT INTO A TERRORIST GROUP its your problem if u consider hizbollah the legal pary in lebanon a terrorist group,i chose michigan because their is a lot of lebaneese ppl working ans studying their !
    I hope for your sake your intentions are peaceful, if not there are lessons to be learned..

militiaguy.... is this a new thing for all lebanese and muslims?? to play the role?? thats what i'd call it... everyone get ready for a new wave of bad-ass lebanese, pakistanian, saudi terrorist tough guy wannabes..... everyone get ready to bow-down and respect these peeps are crazy motherf**ckers... kinda like white kids from middle/upper class who rap and dress gansta.... yeahhh we alllll know how bad ass they are
    everyone wants respect...but theres the right and wrong way to get it.. same **** different pile... go play somewhere

ft-
    Last edited by floyd_turbo; 03-29-2004 at 02:57 PM.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    M'Guy, i just cannot grasp why you are so keen on going to the united states when you constantly preach about all America's wrongdoings.....really, what the fukk pal; if you hate it so much then stay the **** out.......and this is coming from a Canadian

I just don't understand someone with your believes against the U.S, why in the world would you want to come here? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY-GUNN
    M'Guy, i just cannot grasp why you are so keen on going to the united states when you constantly preach about all America's wrongdoings.....really, what the fukk pal; if you hate it so much then stay the **** out.......and this is coming from a Canadian
    i hate the american governement but i dont hate the good educational system in the us ...if couldnt get into the usa canada will by second choice
    hey ppl i just want to study and get my master degree why u r so agressive!

i hate the american governement but i dont hate the good educational system in the us ...if couldnt get into the usa canada will by second choice

see.... playing the role

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    are good education system is because our american government can keep the peace and let people learn. thats what you dont understand over there. you hate our government? but our government is the reason this country has all it has, education included. if you people over there would let a government like ours (democracy SP?) run the countries then you too could have everythign the USA has

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If your denied here,I'm sure Canada will deny you also.Niether country wants ppl who support terrorism.And in my eyes you are a terrorist!

Why are we so aggresive?Remember 9/11?Americans don't want anyone on thier soil who has a deep hatred towards our leaders and ppl.Your intentions of obtaining a degree might be legit,but never the less,I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!Stay the fuk out...it's a big world and I'd rather you hate us from afar!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    So, what you are saying is that you hold only those beliefs that don't interfer in you achieving your goals. I would be willing to bet that if there was a program that you could qualify for, where our horrible US Govt would bring you here and pay for your education, you would all of a sudden change your tune.

I truely hope that our system works in your case and you are denied entry to this country as well as Canada. And if for some reason you get through .... just remember....Big Brother is watching YOU!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro, anyone that lives in the Metro Detroit area knows about Dearborn. Its like 98% arabic. Mostly lebanese people, myself I dont like to associate with many of them. I just go there to buy certain things for my grandma.

But if you plan on coming here, look into University of Michigan, Michigan State University and Oakland University. Those are pretty good schools. University of Michigan is consistently ranked among one of the top schools in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Bro, anyone that lives in the Metro Detroit area knows about Dearborn. Its like 98% arabic. Mostly lebanese people, myself I dont like to associate with many of them. I just go there to buy certain things for my grandma.

But if you plan on coming here, look into University of Michigan, Michigan State University and Oakland University. Those are pretty good schools. University of Michigan is consistently ranked among one of the top schools in the US.
    i applyed to central michigan university fees will be 30 000$ include housing,gym and health care

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    My god I am tired of this ****. Everyone talking s hit about how the US sucks. Chanting in the streets about down with the US and burning my (yes MY) american flag in the streets of some muslim country all while chanting kill Americans. Then they go home after there little Anti -Americen party and try to apply to a school over here. If your dislike for America and its goverment is so strong them by all means stay the hell out. I for one want nothing to do with you or your thoughts and if you think that I as an amercan wouldn't mind you here because you only hate my goverment you are dead wrong. Stay the hell over there.
    On a side note....we as Americans really need to rethink how and who we let into this country....911 has showed us that.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I see so much talk about terrorism(of many sorts) and yet nobody ever mentions Tim McViegh, why is that? Not enough people died in Oklahoma? He's an english speaking white American? Could somebody please enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by TPAK
    My god I am tired of this ****. Everyone talking s hit about how the US sucks. Chanting in the streets about down with the US and burning my (yes MY) american flag in the streets of some muslim country all while chanting kill Americans. Then they go home after there little Anti -Americen party and try to apply to a school over here. If your dislike for America and its goverment is so strong them by all means stay the hell out. I for one want nothing to do with you or your thoughts and if you think that I as an amercan wouldn't mind you here because you only hate my goverment you are dead wrong. Stay the hell over there.
    On a side note....we as Americans really need to rethink how and who we let into this country....911 has showed us that.

AMEN. It's as simple as that. You don't like America, if you don't like our government, get the hell out! It drives me crazy everyone who bashes our gov't and our military. Listen, Its a free country, if you don't like something, then do something about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information