Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Talking How to win an argument on this discussion board.

Ok since I'm the 'devils advocator Mod' (Thanks Cyclone) and constantly arguing here I thought I'd pass along my A-Z guide of winning arguments here.

To begin with, find a thread that has already gone on for at least 4 pages and that everyone is bored of.

Gleam through the thread for some rough Idea of what it is about

Choose a side

Rant on about your side of the argument for pages and pages without any punctuation especially paragraphs & sentences (Ranting on for a long time means that few people will read it completely, the lack of punctuation means the rest of the people won't either)

Post Twice as much as any other person involved in the argument (kinda the might is right theory)

Constantly refer back to 'my earlier thread' since no one has read it they will be unable to refute whatever you say.

Do not accept anything anyone says, if you can't think of any comeback just say 'Don't be ridiculous' or 'That's the silliest thing I've ever read on an internet discussion forum' (this is particularly insulting because people generally say sillier things on forums than in real life)

If anyone consistently refutes you intelligently either bait them into a flame war and then tell them 'I won't discuss this with you any further as you seem unable to keep it civil' or simply continue with the '...silliest thing...'

At the end of each day make sure your post is the last on the thread

Once everyone is either bored or pissed off with you you have won by default. If no one else is arguing, you have won

Now go have fun

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    This should be a sticky!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    right on..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That's the silliest thing I've ever read on an internet discussion forum...

Dont be rediculous!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    That's the silliest thing I've ever read on an internet discussion forum...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Dont be rediculous!
    Your daddy should have rolled over and shot you on the wall!

'I won't discuss this with you any further as you seem unable to keep it civil'

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    or at lease had you swallowed..

'That's the silliest thing I've ever read on an internet discussion forum'
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    "Dont be rediculous! really?"

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    RLMFAO!!! Awesome post Bouncer!

Sym

cb25 is offline Banned
    lmao...nice.

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

funny

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    lmao...nice.

Thats about right I believe.

LALALALALALALALALA!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALALALALALA!

I AM RIGHT! LALALALALA! YOU ARE WRONG! LALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! LALALALA!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

I AM RIGHT! LALALALALA! YOU ARE WRONG! LALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! LALALALA!

that's how i win in real life...

Da Bull is offline Banned

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kato is offline Member
    hey guys i'm thinking about runnin a dbol deca only cycle i have the pinz and weights and i lifted them once before where can i get the steroids i need from and how should i shoot the deca and when and i heard the dbol was suppository and i sjould take three of them every half a day and i am goin on a trip soon on an airplane and i do not want to stop shooting myself should i just carry them on the plane and whAt kind of food should i eat i like to eat at the choke and puke alot and they have good burgers and gravy fries and i drink diet pop alot my freind said i should gain at least 48 pounds from this cycle he said all the pros are doin it and they are big i might do a show after this cycle if my mom will let me man i can not wait me is really excited
    bouncer aka bouncer is the one who gave me this advice and he is my hero without him i would be lost.........lmao

hoss827 is offline Banned
    This needs to be a sticky, lol. Bouncer bro, I love you sometimes, you always manage to crack me up

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    that's how i win in real life...

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    hey guys i'm thinking about runnin a dbol deca only cycle i have the pinz and weights and i lifted them once before where can i get the steroids i need from and how should i shoot the deca and when and i heard the dbol was suppository and i sjould take three of them every half a day and i am goin on a trip soon on an airplane and i do not want to stop shooting myself should i just carry them on the plane and whAt kind of food should i eat i like to eat at the choke and puke alot and they have good burgers and gravy fries and i drink diet pop alot my freind said i should gain at least 48 pounds from this cycle he said all the pros are doin it and they are big i might do a show after this cycle if my mom will let me man i can not wait me is really excited
    bouncer aka bouncer is the one who gave me this advice and he is my hero without him i would be lost.........lmao
    I refuse to read this post in its entirety, but I know you are wrong...I read a little...and it is the silliest thing I have ever read on an internet forum.

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Too funny.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I've actually seen you use this technique before..

too funny..

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Ok since I'm the 'devils advocator Mod' (Thanks Cyclone) and constantly arguing here I thought I'd pass along my A-Z guide of winning arguments here.

To begin with, find a thread that has already gone on for at least 4 pages and that everyone is bored of.

Gleam through the thread for some rough Idea of what it is about

Choose a side

Rant on about your side of the argument for pages and pages without any punctuation especially paragraphs & sentences (Ranting on for a long time means that few people will read it completely, the lack of punctuation means the rest of the people won't either)

Post Twice as much as any other person involved in the argument (kinda the might is right theory)

Constantly refer back to 'my earlier thread' since no one has read it they will be unable to refute whatever you say.

Do not accept anything anyone says, if you can't think of any comeback just say 'Don't be ridiculous' or 'That's the silliest thing I've ever read on an internet discussion forum' (this is particularly insulting because people generally say sillier things on forums than in real life)

If anyone consistently refutes you intelligently either bait them into a flame war and then tell them 'I won't discuss this with you any further as you seem unable to keep it civil' or simply continue with the '...silliest thing...'

At the end of each day make sure your post is the last on the thread

Once everyone is either bored or pissed off with you you have won by default. If no one else is arguing, you have won

Now go have fun
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Now go have fun
    ahahah thats sooo awesome

Dude, you must have watched me and my ex argue before.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    CYCLEON not cyclone, you doofus

palme is offline Rosie Member

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    all of you are WRONG!!! Refer to my earlier post where I proved that. And since this isn't going to be civil, this will be my last post on this thread!

I win!! Thanks Bouncer!

peace,

ttgb

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    all of you are WRONG!!! Refer to my earlier post where I proved that. And since this isn't going to be civil, this will be my last post on this thread!

I win!! Thanks Bouncer!

peace,

ttgb
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    WTF are you talking about Bouncer. You dont know crap about winning an argument. All your posts are s h i t. Get a clue and stop starting lame as threads about nothing. If you knew what was going on in your own thread, you probably wouldnt even start a thread due to lack of fundamental knowledge and inferior complex relating to the various stages of what started the desire for such threads. I mean what are you thinking when you click on start a new thread button and start typing as if a clue came to you in a dream. Cause that is the only way a clue would come to you: IN a dream. If you were smart enough to realize this Im sure you would know that I OWN THIS THREAD and all others are void of any credibility or referance.

THANKS.

Just trying to keep my post count up

I see Bush has called for an investigation into intelligence claims of WMD's in Iraq Berm, guess it wasn't about OIL after all

Refer to alot of my earlier threads

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    oh, but it WAS all about oil, bouncer - havent you read the latest list of payoffs that they found at the Iraqi oil ministry? bribes paid in barrels of oil to French, russian even a brit or two - shoot, even the italian who arranged the meeting of Aziz and the Pope got a nice few million barrels for their trouble - how can you not say it was about oil when all of the "contientious objectors" were swiming in bribes of it!

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    oh, but it WAS all about oil, bouncer - havent you read the latest list of payoffs that they found at the Iraqi oil ministry? bribes paid in barrels of oil to French, russian even a brit or two - shoot, even the italian who arranged the meeting of Aziz and the Pope got a nice few million barrels for their trouble - how can you not say it was about oil when all of the "contientious objectors" were swiming in bribes of it!
    What about the chemical weapons the USA sold to Saddam, is what your saying like "gimme my ball back, I'm not playing" because the USA wasn't seeing any of the oil ?.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Good post bouncer... Cheerio...

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    note: that bermich wins by default he is among the majority

What about the chemical weapons the USA sold to Saddam, is what your saying like "gimme my ball back, I'm not playing" because the USA wasn't seeing any of the oil ?.
    Bouncer thats a bit inacurate...

I posted this in another thread and will repeat it...

From the CIA World factbook 2002 for Iraq:

Exports: $13 billion f.o.b. (2002 est.)
    Exports - commodities: crude oil
    Exports - partners: US 40.9%, Canada 8.2%, France 8.2%, Jordan 7.5%, Netherlands 6.4%, Italy 5.4%, Morocco 4.7%, Spain 4.4% (2002)

Imports: $7.8 billion f.o.b. (2002 est.)
    Imports - commodities: food, medicine, manufactures
    Imports - partners: Jordan 11%, France 8.8%, China 8.4%, Germany 7.6%, Russia 7.3%, Australia 7.2%, Vietnam 6.6%, Italy 6.4%, Japan 5.6% (2002)

Over 40% of Iraq exports (oil...) went to the US... I'd say they got their fair share...

Red

CutieFace Guest
    I have my own ways of winning an arguement......

*smile*

Cutie

What about that one thread where I discussed whether it was best to put peanut butter on first BEFORE the jelly. Now many of you argued that you like to put the peanut butter on first. Well for example being why JELLY NEEDS to be put on FIRST is because once you apply the jelly to the sandwich bread, you then proceed to put peanut butter on. Now if you are the average person, you use the SAME KNIFE. Almost no one likes peanut butter in their jelly because jelly is used for things OTHER than PB and J sandwiches; Where as, peanut butter is used more often in conjunction with the jelly. Now, there are a very FEW who do use peanut butter SOLELY for snack purposes BUT, a bit of jelly mixed in the peanut butter jar is welcomed. The jelly however, is often not a welcome particpant of having peanut butter share its occupation in the jelly jar. Peanut butter mixed with jelly when the jelly is not used for a PB and J sandwich is obtrusive and unwelcomed. For example: Toast wtih butter and jelly does not go well with remnants of old peanut butter mixed in with it.
    So, my argument clearly describes how JELLY needs to be applied first to the sandwich bread as not to allow any peanut butter on the SAME knife. Since the jelly is applied FIRST, there is NO chance of peanut butter being mixed in the jelly jar.
    SO YES jelly is put on a PB and J first. Regardless of what my friend says especially after I sock him for disagreeing iwth me on such an important matter.

So screw you all
    Just keeping my post count up.....your ass where you enjoy it being.

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    this is why i love AR....juice, politics, fights and PB&J all in one thread

Quote Originally Posted by QbHunter
    this is why i love AR....juice, politics, fights and PB&J all in one thread

Yeah and this thread stayed on subject. You should see the threads that go off course.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information