Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Need some women advice quick

so me and this girl has been talking to each other for the past 4 years now. I have had a girlfriend, she had had a boyfriend, and we were just really really good friends, but when we got out of high school we realized we had deep feelings for each other. I had a girlfriend at the time so I quit talking to her. then when me and my girlfriend broke up we spend one weekend together and had a great time, when I went home (she lives 2 hours away) I met another girl and started dating her, and we ended up going out seperate ways again. Now that I am single, we ended up coming back around full circle again, it always happens whether she has a boyfriend or I have a girlfriend. But, I am totally willing to commit to this girl. she's funny, beautiful, smart, and is a really good friend that I trust, but when I really sit down and think about it, I haven't had a break from relationship fro about 4 years now, and my last few relationships ended because everything got redundant and I needed something new. I want to be with this girl I really truly do. I love her to death. She agreed that we need time, and she does too, so I told her that we don't need to talk and then she starts crying on how I have hurt her again. I don't know what to do I really don't. This girl has given me more chances that I deserve trust me, and I know that if I get into a relationship with her, it will be no time before I am bored, and really break her heart for good. what should I do guys?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    that kinna strange bro, my GF and I have been together for 2 yrs and we never have a dull moment we just love each other's company. if u truly love this girl u should'nt get bored wit her at all..in fact u won't be able to get enough of her. i think your just not really ready to hold it down with one gf for to long..so that y u get bored..JMO

decadbal is offline Banned
    it sounds to me, like you need to just get drunk and follow your intoxicated intuition....that always makes the best decisions trust in the bud bro, he will not let u down....

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like you're just not ready for a relationship, no matter who the girl is. Tell her how you feel about her and that you want to continue to spend time with her, but explain that you aren't sure if you're ready for a serious relationship. That would be my best advice. It's a tough situation. By the way, it's good to see you around again. I guess wrestling has got you pretty busy lately.

realer is offline Associate Member
    i think your ready for a relationship you just havnt found the right girl, thats why it seems so redundant. ive been with my girl for 8 years and i love her more everyday, shes my soulmate. we have that connection that just cant be explained. if you think this is the right girl, and only you really know, when why would you want to waste another second of your life without your possible soulmate? just something to think about! good luck!!

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    it sounds to me, like you need to just get drunk and follow your intoxicated intuition....that always makes the best decisions trust in the bud bro, he will not let u down....
    agreed, punch her in the nose and put it in her butt!
    ooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, if that's not yer style,
    make it happen, be happy for a little while, get bored, and go elsewhere.
    atleast you won't be sittin' home guessin'.

grey_blue_white_red is offline Female Member
    Dude, you are 20. Unless you are wealthy and about to die so you need to start a family fast, there is no need to commit to a relationship. I think you should keep this thing going with this girl as an open relationship. Agree to commit to being honest with eash other. Have a relationship with her and let her know about other ones that you are having. You are two hours apart, so haveing a full time relationship isn't really possible. Beside, doing something like this is a good way to really see how a true relationship with this girl would be like. If you can be completely honest with her, you accepting her and she accepting you, then you can let this develop over time into a relationship that can turn serious. Don't rush it though, there is no need. I'm not saying you have the rest of your life, I am saying that you can ruin the rest of your life by making rash desicions. Good Luck!
    "USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population."
    David Letterman.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    It sounds like you're just not ready for a relationship, no matter who the girl is. Tell her how you feel about her and that you want to continue to spend time with her, but explain that you aren't sure if you're ready for a serious relationship. That would be my best advice. It's a tough situation. By the way, it's good to see you around again. I guess wrestling has got you pretty busy lately.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll really take this and run with it. and yes mr. death training is getting intense right now. putting together a character and cutting promos is pretty tough.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    so me and this girl has been talking to each other for the past 4 years now. I have had a girlfriend, she had had a boyfriend, and we were just really really good friends, but when we got out of high school we realized we had deep feelings for each other. I had a girlfriend at the time so I quit talking to her. then when me and my girlfriend broke up we spend one weekend together and had a great time, when I went home (she lives 2 hours away) I met another girl and started dating her, and we ended up going out seperate ways again. Now that I am single, we ended up coming back around full circle again, it always happens whether she has a boyfriend or I have a girlfriend. But, I am totally willing to commit to this girl. she's funny, beautiful, smart, and is a really good friend that I trust, but when I really sit down and think about it, I haven't had a break from relationship fro about 4 years now, and my last few relationships ended because everything got redundant and I needed something new. I want to be with this girl I really truly do. I love her to death. She agreed that we need time, and she does too, so I told her that we don't need to talk and then she starts crying on how I have hurt her again. I don't know what to do I really don't. This girl has given me more chances that I deserve trust me, and I know that if I get into a relationship with her, it will be no time before I am bored, and really break her heart for good. what should I do guys?
    Go for her and stop being a wuss. j/k Sounds like this femme is really special. Soundls like a movie, whatever the case, the past is the past and youl never know til you actually try. Since ya guys are friends it wont make a difference. you have everything to gain and nothing to lose. or it could be a case of you guys are really meant to be but the timing is all wrong. Timing is crucial my friend. good luck

Spoon

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Yep, the timing does always suck....
    But ... Just remember one thing ..."be true to yourself" then you will find in you heart what is the right thing to do..

Babyweight.

Thread Information