Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

What letter of the alphabet is your favorite?

Mine's gotta be "q". Rare enough to be worth more points than the other letters in Scrabble, yet no so rare that it's use comes off as overly pretentious to it's user's audience.

uh.... wtf?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Never gave much thought,but I'd have to go with "A".Being it's number one in the alphabet.An "A" on a test shows your intelligence.If used in the proper text,it can mean the number 1........................it's late,I don'y want to think to much right now,but you get my point.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Mine would have to be "D"

because i love women's breasts. I love the D-cup breast. And the letter "D" reminds me of a woman's breast. If you look close enough it looks like a miniature tit.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member

Symian is offline Member
    S

Sym

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Never really thought about it. whats rambo's?

Spoon

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Clearly "X", and anyone who picks otherwise possesses an understanding of the alphabet that borders on insulting. It is not only incredibly simple to write, with two simple linear strokes and none of that curvy **** that so plagues other letters, but it's upper and lower case versions are identical save for the issue of size - clearly a convenience any way you look at it....and a convenience normally reserved for those oh so pretentious curvy letters like "O", "C", "P" and "S"....**** them all.

In addition, who can deny the versatility of "X" in that it transcends the alphabet into the world of mathematics more seemlessly than any other letter? While I've not take the time to formally study the matter, I suspect "x" is used in algebra equations 73.65% more times than any other letter...and that's saying something since "a", "b", and "c" weasel their way into the Pythagorean theorem all the ****ing time.

As if this was not enough, what other letter of the alphabet so instantly invokes images of boobs, kinky sex, lesbian action and facials like "X"? I dare say only "L" comes close (and it's still a distant second) if only because of its hilarious resemblance to a bent penis.

CASE CLOSED

cb25 is offline Banned
    I like the fact that BG's post followed the one questioning what rambo's fav letter was

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'm going to have to say "O". Not only is it a letter but it can be mistaken for a 0 (zero) as well...and you have to love it for that reason. Not to mention every woman looks for a big O all the time....and it's my desire to help every woman reach that goal. hahahaha

mass junkie is offline banned
    the letter B....just Bcause...hahahahahaha

thebob is offline Junior Member
    Okay, this may be corny but what the hell. My favorite letter is A. A because it is the first letter of my fiance's name. A is also the first letter of the alphabet which also goes with her as she has been placed first in my life.

STOP BEING FOOLISH....it is "X". There is no room for argument here. NONE. Join me or perish.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Clearly "X", and anyone who picks otherwise possesses an understanding of the alphabet that borders on insulting. It is not only incredibly simple to write, with two simple linear strokes and none of that curvy **** that so plagues other letters, but it's upper and lower case versions are identical save for the issue of size - clearly a convenience any way you look at it....and a convenience normally reserved for those oh so pretentious curvy letters like "O", "C", "P" and "S"....**** them all.

In addition, who can deny the versatility of "X" in that it transcends the alphabet into the world of mathematics more seemlessly than any other letter? While I've not take the time to formally study the matter, I suspect "x" is used in algebra equations 73.65% more times than any other letter...and that's saying something since "a", "b", and "c" weasel their way into the Pythagorean theorem all the ****ing time.

As if this was not enough, what other letter of the alphabet so instantly invokes images of boobs, kinky sex, lesbian action and facials like "X"? I dare say only "L" comes close (and it's still a distant second) if only because of its hilarious resemblance to a bent penis.

CASE CLOSED
    BULL****
    Allthough I favor "T" and "t" amonst them all. "I" certainly holds rein on simplicity; and it shares the reward of resemblence along with "O" as the "m"I"staken "O"ne", being that they are so close to the mathmatical persuasion

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you've gotta love i, because in italics, it's divine.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    BULL****
    Allthough I favor "T" and "t" amonst them all. "I" certainly holds rein on simplicity; and it shares the reward of resemblence along with "O" as the "m"I"staken "O"ne", being that they are so close to the mathmatical persuasion

Never mind, "X" trumps "I" due to the Roman Numeral factor; but simplicity is beholden in that which is "I"

alevok Guest
    mine is V for V taper

Shhhh don't tell anyone but this post is brought to you by the letter "S", "E" and "X" and the number "69".

Red
    Last edited by Red Ketchup; 03-25-2004 at 12:25 PM.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member

Smile

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, now I've said my abc's next time won't you say 'em with me!!

I like them all because when you put them together they make words.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i enjoy the letter I. i find it is very useful throught my day. and if i ever get board of the I i can just flip it over and it becomes a roman numaral I. I is the best leter ever!!!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    What about H??

H looks like a smith machine, and if you look at it sexually, it looks like a double team or fingercuffs or whatever. X is cool though, except you have to make 2 seperate lines, the pen has to leave the paper to complete it, a bit tedious. And "I" is just a side ways H.

and what about the famous drunk "Wobbly H"??? How many letters have there own sexual position named after them??

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    F

for F-U

rambo is offline The Lord God
    The letter 12.

El Diablo is offline Banned
    ... ........... ...........???

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    The letter 12.
    Why don't any of you appreciate my joke? Get it? The letter twelve!! "L" is the twelfth letter...i was referring back to my bent penis joke above. Work with me people, not against me.

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Mine would have to be "D"

because i love women's breasts. I love the D-cup breast. And the letter "D" reminds me of a woman's breast. If you look close enough it looks like a miniature tit.
    I just got a new favorit letter

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    P for Pussy , pussy is good, clean pussy is good, nice tan latina pussy is good,italian pussy is good, hmmm to think of it i like pussy if she dont weigh more than 150lbs and has to be 5'6-5'9 no short mexican type bitchshaha

Why don't any of you appreciate my joke? Get it? The letter twelve!! "L" is the twelfth letter...i was referring back to my bent penis joke above. Work with me people, not against me.
    You two are too much..yes I'm talking to you Rambo and yes you too Big Green. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Shhhh don't tell anyone but this post is brought to you by the letter "S", "E" and "X" and the number "69".

Red
    Red! GD it bro now that was funny as hell. S E X rare form today bro, rare form indeed. hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    You two are too much..yes I'm talking to you Rambo and yes you too Big Green. hahahaha
    Color me impressed.....all three permutations of the word to/too/two and you nailed 'em all with stellar grammatical correctness. I have taken the liberty of mailing you a whole wheat ego waffle and half used bottle of ibuprofen as a gift.

cb25 is offline Banned
    you guys are killing me...

seriously. i'm dying laughing over here...

Color me impressed.....all three permutations of the word to/too/two and you nailed 'em all with stellar grammatical correctness. I have taken the liberty of mailing you a whole wheat ego waffle and half used bottle of ibuprofen as a gift.
    Permuwhat? Whatever it is I can assure you it was by accident. However, that wheat ego waffle better taste better than the last one you faxed to me. That one was kinda tough....and very, very flat...almost caught fire in the toaster as well. hahahahahahaha

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Permuwhat? Whatever it is I can assure you it was by accident. However, that wheat ego waffle better taste better than the last one you faxed to me. That one was kinda tough....and very, very flat...almost caught fire in the toaster as well. hahahahahahaha
    LoL. Sometimes i'm almost certain that juggy has multiple personality disorder. His hiliarity level is just too inconsistent. Sometimes he just floats along, making average, casual remarks; while other times he comes up with gems such as this. There's just a little too much variation if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    LoL. Sometimes i'm almost certain that juggy has multiple personality disorder. His hiliarity level is just too inconsistent. Sometimes he just floats along, making average, casual remarks; while other times he comes up with gems such as this. There's just a little too much variation if you ask me.
    I agree, he needs to be more consistent. Too many personalities.

I suffer from a posttraumatic stree disorder. I lost 28 clown brothers in a horroible clown car accident back in 82'. If I hadn't been in the glove box I'd have never made it.....all that burning make-up and rubber noses....the horror...the horror.

When juggy makes witty remarks the foundation upon which humor has been built is shaken.

I guess my last post caused an 8.3 on the rickter scale huh? Try as I might I just can't seem to remain funny all the time and it disappoints me so. I'm mean really! I'm wearing the floppy shoes and wig as I type yet still no laughs. I'm thinking of taking crazy Larry's advice and shot myself out of a cannon and see if that's funny....Larry said it's a blast. hahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Thread Information