someday is offline Member

no sex relationship???

So i've been kinda seeing this girl for about a month and really been dating for like 2 weeks. Well tonight she came over and talked about our past and stuff and then got on the sex subject and thats when she told me that she promised herself she wouldn't have sex tell she was in love or married. Shes a pretty cool chick and we get along well, but i've never been in this situation before. Mainly what bothers me is well, im 22 its **** near lake season and its my last semester in school. Anyone else been in a situation like this??? What would you do?

I dunno, could be a test, seeing if you stick around after hearing that?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sounds like your dating my ex-wife

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    try sticking around bro..if she a cool chick as u say she is y run away from a possable good relationship? then if ur just lookin 4 sex screw another girl on the DL. when y r ready to settle down wit her( or she wit u) go 4 it.

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Stick around for a while and be yourself, and if she dont like you for you, then move on man, your young and need to live life to the fullest.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I would consider waiting for a while only if I felt that this girl could be 'the one'.....otherwise she's gotta go.

Actually, just a thought but I probably wouldn't believe a chick who played the 'I'm waiting until marriage or someone I love card' if I hadn't known her for a really long time and was absolutely sure that it was the truth. This card is to often played by the reformed whore.

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    So i've been kinda seeing this girl for about a month and really been dating for like 2 weeks. Well tonight she came over and talked about our past and stuff and then got on the sex subject and thats when she told me that she promised herself she wouldn't have sex tell she was in love or married. Shes a pretty cool chick and we get along well, but i've never been in this situation before. Mainly what bothers me is well, im 22 its **** near lake season and its my last semester in school. Anyone else been in a situation like this??? What would you do?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Hell, I wish I could be in that type of situation for once. If she is indeed a keeper, then by all means, keep her.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Sounds like what im going thru. id say she is being honest and would not want to have sex just yet. maybe shes been burnt in the past. if you like her stick with her. keep it casual and simple. Let it progress from there. Be her friend and eventually it could blossom into something. i love sex but honestly it complicates things if you dont take each other seriously.

Spoon

decadbal is offline Banned
    if she put out for others, she should for you.......replacment.....lol

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    keep her, them girls no longer exist and if she is indeed telling the truth you found a respectable woman

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I say keep her as well. If she is telling the truth then she is a rare find. My Ex was like that. It took a long time for her to warm up but was well worth it.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    keep her, them girls no longer exist and if she is indeed telling the truth you found a respectable woman
    i agree here...as well as with pretty much everyone else...

you don't find these girls often...if she's worth it...then keep her...

way too many lying whores out there...

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Has she had sex with anyone? If so then you just need to be patient it's her way of not feeling like a whore. If not then think very hard about getting involved with a virgin. The ones I had were always the worse girlfriends I ever had in the end.

rujulus is offline Junior Member
    Bro, that's the kind of girls you want to keep around "good girls" not many of them left on this earth I'd tuff it out for a little longer it might be worth it in the long run.....

Yah shes had sex with one guy in the past that she dated for like a year. She is a good girl and they are hard to find especially around here in this small ass town where everybody knows everything about everybody. I think ill prolly give her a chance, shes diferent than most girls i've dated anyhow and im havin fun even w/out sex. Im kinda weird if i sleep with a girl in the first week or so i know her i have no respect for em, ive never really had one make me wait for an extended period of time so hopefully i wont get pissed off. Who knows, its a different road for me.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting... I wonder if she is truly a virgin or if shes just had some bad experiences in the past so she's trying a new approach. you haven't been dating long enough to know if you are in love or for that matter even compatible. If you enjoy hanging out with her than stick around a while and see where it goes.
    hope it works out the way you want.
    ~R

thebob is offline Junior Member
    Go for it. She sounds like a keeper. Nothing wrong with waiting for sex. Hell, if she were the one, I would be willing to go without until marriage. True love is rare and decent girls even rarer. Since she is not a virgin, you might have a chance of being with her in that way, but again, if it is a real relationship and one worth the effort and sacrifice, then sex should not be the most important thing. It should be near the bottom of the list IMO. Good luck and hang on to this one.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member

Talking

She sounds like a sweet young lady, give her a chance maybe she had a bad experience with the "other guy" she had sex with. Maybe in her mind it caused problems in her past relationships, she's young and maybe has regrets about doing it and doesn't want to repeat them.
    On the other hand, lmao I thought Marriage = No sex relationship, soo wouldn't that make the phrase "waiting untill I'm married to have sex ...A Big
    con·tra·dic·tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kntr-dkshn)
    n.

The act of contradicting.
    The state of being contradicted.
    A denial.
    Inconsistency; discrepancy.
    Something that contains contradictory elements.
    Anyway best wishes to you two....

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I say hang on to her bro, I wish i could find a decent girl like that, but its too hard to find nowadays, If this girl is long term material you dont need to be sleeping with her right now anyways, from what Ive experienced sleeping with a girl completely f*cks up the relationship. If your interested in a relationship....keep her man. If your interested in getting laid....... find a booty call or something.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Just show her your wanger...and if she doesnt fall in love with you right there.......then it wasnt meant to be

alevok Guest
    You are saying in your town everyone knows each other so you know her past very well, then she is not a whore playing saint.
    Sounds like a nice girl to me.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    she told me that she promised herself she wouldn't have sex tell she was in love or married.
    Am I the only guy on here that has heard that line from every girl they have ever known? Maybe this girl is being honest, but from my experience they all say that and then as soon as you get them turned on they give it up.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Am I the only guy on here that has heard that line from every girl they have ever known? Maybe this girl is being honest, but from my experience they all say that and then as soon as you get them turned on they give it up.
    i guess so cause no girl has ever said that to me, only girl i ever waited for was my ex (i waited a year). ever since me and her broke up i can usually bang a girl with in a few days of knowing her. it sucks i wish it wasnt like that, cause i want a respectable girl

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death

I heard that **** all the time. The best was I have only been with two guys. then they have sex with me and say you were going to be my only one night stand.
    I always thought, whatever as long as you give it up. i don't care how you justify it.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Just pull up testsubject's avater and beat off to it like I do.....she is a keeper dude

ONE, not one guy but she's only had sex once!!! EVER!!! And shes 21, do any of you know how rare that is!!!!!! most girls around here have had sex with like 123 differnt guys by the time there 18 and by the time there 21 thier ready to be put out to pasture. im still tryin to figure it out..................

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    ahhhh ****, heard that story before.... run that bitch off

ft-

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Good people are out there. I am a virgin and so is my girlfriend. We have been together for over a year and a half. I have been friends with her for over two years. Its respect. I used to get made fun of my lifestyle by my friends but not anymore. We get more respect now that all of my friends are no longer virgins. SO it can be done, and good people are out there. But they are few and far between

On a side note, its so hard to not mess around on test!!!! I dont know what im going to do on my next cycle....

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't talk about sex with her, just ask her "how long until she would be in love with you". : )

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member

We'll it depends on how much u feel for this girl? If u love the girl I would go with what she wants, if not then find someone else that u could have on the side for sex.

BG

Superhuman is offline Banned
    keep her and fall in love with here - once she puts out she could be a freak in bed!

Thread Information