Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282

    Well here you are sumbitches......Pheedno's drunk post

    Yep, its here; thhe predilection of those I give II ****s about; and those that hold repugnent qualities, which behold no decent human integritorial(yeah, I make up words sometikme) values.
    In short, thise I adore in one aspect, or none.
    Furthermore, the insidious criticism I am sure to recieve upon this discovery will be jubiously received in the same matter to which I respond to PM's that inquire about the simple quandries...........Hows about that winny/Whats up with bitemyass@moron.com

    This concluduexs the post, which will be deleted

  2. #2
    rambo's Avatar
    rambo is offline The Lord God
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    BURNING THE CAPE
    Posts
    3,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Yep, its here; thhe predilection of those I give II ****s about; and those that hold repugnent qualities, which behold no decent human integritorial(yeah, I make up words sometikme) values.
    In short, thise I adore in one aspect, or none.
    Furthermore, the insidious criticism I am sure to recieve upon this discovery will be jubiously received in the same matter to which I respond to PM's that inquire about the simple quandries...........Hows about that winny/Whats up with bitemyass@moron.com

    This concluduexs the post, which will be deleted
    Yeah, you better delete it. How dare you try to usurp my admonishment of guilt.

  3. #3
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    you guys need to put down the dictionary and use the simple words we all do.

  4. #4
    Symian's Avatar
    Symian is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE Texas
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    you guys need to put down the dictionary and use the simple words we all do.

    YEAH!! I had to use my online dictionary to understand what they were saying.

    Sym

  5. #5
    Swellin Guest
    Got your ass whipped at cards, huh?

  6. #6
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Got your ass whipped at cards, huh?
    probaly

  7. #7
    monster.'s Avatar
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DETROIT ZOO
    Posts
    2,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Yep, its here; thhe predilection of those I give II ****s about; and those that hold repugnent qualities, which behold no decent human integritorial(yeah, I make up words sometikme) values.
    In short, thise I adore in one aspect, or none.
    Furthermore, the insidious criticism I am sure to recieve upon this discovery will be jubiously received in the same matter to which I respond to PM's that inquire about the simple quandries...........Hows about that winny/Whats up with bitemyass@moron.com

    This concluduexs the post, which will be deleted
    ((Patting Pheedno on the back)) Good job big guy, YOU SAID SUMBITHCES!!!! I knew you had it in you.. Congratulations..

    This is mint right here!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    ...to which I respond to PM's that inquire about the simple quandries...........Hows about that winny/Whats up with bitemyass@moron.com...
    The newbs, came close to overpowering the Pheedno..

    <<Charlie Murphy accent>> WRONG!!! WRONG!!!, This is Pheedno we're talking bout..

    Enjoy the finer things in life bro.. good times

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


  8. #8
    PTbyJason's Avatar
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    70,179
    LMAO, this is classic. Never saw this one coming from "The Man".

  9. #9
    Swellin Guest
    HA.....Jason called Pheedno.....Pheeblo.

    I would never throw names his way, for Pheedno is the man; and any attempt to prove otherwise, would be futile

  10. #10
    El Diablo is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    124
    No way....The infamous MOD I keep hearing about , the one whos so strict on self-morals is actually DRUNK??????? Wow bro, congrats!

  11. #11
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    LMAO, this is classic. Never saw this one coming from Pheeblo.
    Will this become a sticky

  12. #12
    PTbyJason's Avatar
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    70,179
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Will this become a sticky
    You know, that's a great idea. "The Man" (he's awesome, we can call him that. ) deserves his moment of fame. Let's stick it.

  13. #13
    PTbyJason's Avatar
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    70,179
    Even a better idea, let's move a copy of this to the Announcements Board.

  14. #14
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    lmao...congrats on the sticky Phee-diddy-o

  15. #15
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Oh my.......How more humbled can a man be, than at the time of biting into the first of a dozen egg roles at the exact moment it becomes apparent his only sticky, is one which is the product of an alter ego that has no memory

    Well, I guess having a baby would be up there too

  16. #16
    Jade's Avatar
    Jade is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    61
    Classic....

  17. #17
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    This is great.

  18. #18
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,154
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    Pheeblo.
    YES! Owned by Jason, this is definately classic!

  19. #19
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Don't feel so **** high and mighty now, do ya?
    We will never forget. HAHAHAHA

  20. #20
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    And for the record, I do not get "whiped" in cards. I don't drink when I play; furthermore, a goor card player can tell when hits aren't sliding his way after a couple of hands. It's either win, or break even.

    You may now proceed with your insistant ass kissing to our Admin. I'm not happy, and I'm sure he'll be bothered by your manipulation of his statement

  21. #21
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    I hear some hostility. You know we still love you.
    If you are not happy, I am not happy.

  22. #22
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I hear some hostility. You know we still love you.
    If you are not happy, I am not happy.
    No, your wrong; I'm still humerous. It's for the week.

  23. #23
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    No, your wrong; I'm still humerous. It's for the week.
    I don't quite understand, it's for the week but I will stay unhappy as long as you need.
    You could never loose your humor. Hell you let me stick around, thats funny all by itself.

  24. #24
    Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    And for the record, I do not get "whiped" in cards. I don't drink when I play; furthermore, a goor card player can tell when hits aren't sliding his way after a couple of hands. It's either win, or break even.

    You may now proceed with your insistant ass kissing to our Admin. I'm not happy, and I'm sure he'll be bothered by your manipulation of his statement
    Yep....this confirms my suspicions....you took a beating at cards and then got drunk.

    Your defensiveness proves it! Or is that just you being hung over? Does your head feel about this big...... ? Oh, I forgot...your head is that big.

  25. #25
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Yep....this confirms my suspicions....you took a beating at cards and then got drunk.

    Your defensiveness proves it! Or is that just you being hung over? Does your head feel about this big...... ? Oh, I forgot...your head is that big.

    Perhaps I got drunk because I couldn't play cards? No, that would be even more pathetic than loosing. Perhaps I got drunk so I wouldn't feel so bad while eating those two big country breakfasts? Yep, that one sounds good.

    I do have a huge head, about a size 8 in a fitted I believe. This is guessing as I do not wear hats, but it's pretty big.

  26. #26
    PTbyJason's Avatar
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    70,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    And for the record, I do not get "whiped" in cards. I don't drink when I play; furthermore, a goor card player can tell when hits aren't sliding his way after a couple of hands. It's either win, or break even.

    You may now proceed with your insistant ass kissing to our Admin. I'm not happy, and I'm sure he'll be bothered by your manipulation of his statement
    LMAO, nice changes.

  27. #27
    omen78's Avatar
    omen78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Charm City
    Posts
    741
    This is classic !!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •