BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

oh why was i born like this.

I just finshed watching a documentary on U.S Army rangers....and man it pisses me off...i've been a milatary freak sense god knows when...then i gotta watch these lucky S.O.Bs do all that cool sh!t and i cant ...when i was 17 i walked into the U.S ebbasy all niave and sh!t asking if i could join the U.S army....well so fukking could'nt but a guy can dream right? oh well time to go watch black hawk down for the 400th time.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Go start your own private army. Or be a mercenary. They actually have training camps in need of hired guns.

Spoon

BDTR is offline Retired
    Why can't you join? My tattoos partially prevented me from joining the Marines when i tried.

im not an american.....oh and while your here what the hell does....BDTR stand for.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I wanted to be a U.S. Marshall but have to be a U.S. citizen for that. Anyone know of any other special services where you don't have to be a citizen? That's the only requirement I can't meet.

grey_blue_white_red is offline Female Member
    You should concider yourself lucky that you don't qualify to be in the military. Whether you believe in the cause that is being fought for or not, war is not fun. Movies glamourize war, but they get retakes. What are your reasons for wanting to be in the military?
    "USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population."
    David Letterman.

Quote Originally Posted by grey_blue_white_red
    You should concider yourself lucky that you don't qualify to be in the military. Whether you believe in the cause that is being fought for or not, war is not fun. Movies glamourize war, but they get retakes. What are your reasons for wanting to be in the military?
    its just the way i am....dont get me wrong i love where i live but..........sigh its weird, its just how i feel, feels like i was born to do it.....i know war in't "fun" but loading up a M4 carbine sure would be!.....thanks for the replys tho.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    its just the way i am....dont get me wrong i love where i live but..........sigh its weird, its just how i feel, feels like i was born to do it.....i know war in't "fun" but loading up a M4 carbine sure would be!.....thanks for the replys tho.
    If your not particular about what army to serve in try the frnch foreign legion (green berets) they accept EVRYONE only thing is their training regimen is brutal. only the strong survive. But if you do you will be among the select few and will be among the first on the field wherever wars happen.

Spoon

decadbal is offline Banned
    being a army ranger myself...not active, im glad to see someone who wants to earn the tab... not easy to do...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I just finshed watching a documentary on U.S Army rangers....and man it pisses me off...i've been a milatary freak sense god knows when...then i gotta watch these lucky S.O.Bs do all that cool sh!t and i cant ...when i was 17 i walked into the U.S ebbasy all niave and sh!t asking if i could join the U.S army....well so fukking could'nt but a guy can dream right? oh well time to go watch black hawk down for the 400th time.
    You can join but it will take you a while to get into the US Forces. If you emmigrate to the US and get a green card, you can join. I'm not sure what the age cut off is....but we do take a certain number of Caribbean nationals into our military academies every year. Call the US Emb and ask to speak to someone in the MLO (Military Liaison Office) and ask them.

Have you thought about the British Royal Marines??? That is an option as well due to the relationship between Bim and the UK. Call the British High Commission and ask for the Naval Captain. I'm not sure who's there anymore .... they run recruiting through the Caribbean all the time. You take an exam, pass some physical fitness tests and you are in.

If you want to know who to talk to specifically, I can find out. The funny thing is.....if you came to the Embassy a few years ago.....It might have been me .... or someone from my staff that talked to you.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

thanks C.B i'll check it out, the B.R.M huh hmmmm i donno all those U.S Army documenteries get me hooked........... or brainwashed
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    You can join but it will take you a while to get into the US Forces. If you emmigrate to the US and get a green card, you can join. I'm not sure what the age cut off is....but we do take a certain number of Caribbean nationals into our military academies every year. Call the US Emb and ask to speak to someone in the MLO (Military Liaison Office) and ask them.

Have you thought about the British Royal Marines??? That is an option as well due to the relationship between Bim and the UK. Call the British High Commission and ask for the Naval Captain. I'm not sure who's there anymore .... they run recruiting through the Caribbean all the time. You take an exam, pass some physical fitness tests and you are in.

If you want to know who to talk to specifically, I can find out. The funny thing is.....if you came to the Embassy a few years ago.....It might have been me .... or someone from my staff that talked to you.

C.B.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Like in the simpsons where they made the boy band that sang the hit song "yvan eht nioj" and was managed by L T Smash..

Thread Information