Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Globilization

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

Globilization

salam alaykom
    America & Britain do not want peace. World peace would cause the global economy to collapse. Defence is the single most lucrative industry in the world.
    If terrorists & militants around the world put down their arms today, Bush, Blair & many of their friends would lose $billions.
    Money is always a major factor in political decision making.
    Britain & America like to stir up war because they profit from it.
    That is why, for example, Britain is pushing arms to India, for them to use against Pakistan: Britain 'Pushing arms to India'
    Britain is also selling arms to Pakistan, to use against India!
    (Britain Pushing arms to Pakistan)

War & politics are driven by greed.

Events today are also driven by a need to destabilize the world - both to make money and to enable the foundation of the New World Order.
    The Illuminati are often the driving force behind both sides in a conflict. Their goals transverse politics and war.

VOTING IS MEANINGLESS

Bilderberg Group corporations like McDonalds, GAP & Exxon (And formerly Enron) fund the politicians, parties & political events of every major political party in the Western world. Funding is given to parties ACCROSS THE ENTIRE POLITICAL SPECTRUM.
    The amount offered is decided by the relative level of influence the beneficiary groups or individuals hold.
    Policy is purchased, in secret deals behind closed doors and through a network of elite companies & individuals.
    Globalization, the IMF, WTO & World Bank: Tools of the Bilderberg Group

AMERICAN SUICIDE

The terrorists who have attacked America & will attack again were armed & trained in paramilitary violence by American soldiers & the CIA. America then set out seemingly to anger those same well-armed, well-trained terrorists as much as possible:
    "Afghanistan was an important Cold War battleground, where the US backed Islamic warriors in their fight against the Soviet-backed government in Kabul."
    (They were armed, funded & supported by American Special Forces.)
    "The United States ... supplied the rebels with millions of dollars' worth of weapons. A turning point came in 1986, when the United States supplied the mujahadeen with shoulder-fired Stinger missiles"

EXPLAINING TERRORIST ANGER:

America trained & also MOTIVATED these extremists!
    AFGHANISTAN WAS NOT INVADED BECAUSE OF SEPT 11:
    (THE INVASION WAS PLANNED YEARS AGO - FOR OIL):
    Quotes from a document written in 1998 & available on Official US Website:
    "CentGas can not begin construction until an internationally recognized Afghanistan Government is in place."
    (So the only solution is a government placed in power by America.)
    "If it wasn't for the courage and the bravery of the people of Afghanistan, we would still be in the middle of a cold war, spending $100 billion a year more trying to defend ourselves from the Russians. It was their strength and courage that broke the will of the Kremlin leaders. They decided that they could not stand up to this kind of resistance among the people of the world. "
    (Meaning that the CIA taught these people to use terrorist techniques, 'for use against Russia')

FACE THE AWFUL TRUTH! Do you think this 1998 document pointing out the need for the installation of a new government in Afghanistan is co-incidence?
    Do you really believe, after reading that OFFICIAL document on an OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT website that the war on terror has nothing to do with the oil that Bush, his family & his friends make so much money from?

Face facts: Sept 11 was at the very least financially convenient for these people, as this article shows. They managed both to catch Osama bin Laden AND get their oil*...
    *Oh, but they never DID get Osama bin Laden, did they: Just the oil.
    Now Afghanistan is about to be used for attacks on Iraq, Iran & the Palestinian authority. These attacks will yield terrible terrorism on American soil, using weapons of mass-destruction. And Bush knows it.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Do yo work out at all? Ever?
    Last edited by RageControl; 03-25-2004 at 03:38 PM.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    dude.. you have waaaay to much free time on your hands..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Ohhh geeeez here we go again!

OG

Elliot u f'in, f'fin f'er. I cant belive u #@&$(!!! hehehe jk

OG

close to 80% of the stingers have been purchused back from the afgans for sums of 80kto 150k a pop.. illuminati if it does exist isnt illegal... its like your in a high position and you help out a friend get a job.. its like a frat where brothers help each other out.. the cia did train the afgans that was a decade and a half ago most military tactics regarding weponry and intel are outdated.. reason for placement of gov in afganistan is the horendus and continus war between traibal packs.. anymore questions..?

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Elliot u f'in, f'fin f'er. I cant belive u #@&$(!!! hehehe jk

OG

well hes attacking america on this one so i have to rebuttle.. and F you too

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    The guy comes here to work. His job is to spread Hizballa propaganda.
    Just get rid of him.

hes entertaining hes like hoss but with funnier threads.. also WHAT PALESTINIAN athurity are you refearing to? Qorei or Hamas.. ?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Belly ache, belly ache, belly ache......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Globilization-blah.gif  

Bouncer that pic of your mug in your sig is really secksy

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    I've never seen this guys post nothing other than random facts about the middle east, zzzZZZzzz....

El Diablo is offline Banned
    *ding* Idea:....Make a forum for politics.

This is how i feel about it.

OG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Globilization-comdeydog.jpg  

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    i have more facts...remember that heat wave in france? bush was the one responsable for that....oh yes folks the U.S death ray in space killed 10,000 french.... an i quote G.W.B himself "those **** french won't support us in IRAQ!change the french fries to freedom fries and deploy the U.S death ray we'll make the french fry! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Hey M'guy...........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Globilization-i-love-you.jpg  

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Now.......... that's says it all...........

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Hey M'guy...........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    America trained & also MOTIVATED these extremists! AFGHANISTAN WAS NOT INVADED BECAUSE OF SEPT 11:
    (THE INVASION WAS PLANNED YEARS AGO - FOR OIL):

FACE THE AWFUL TRUTH! Do you think this 1998 document pointing out the need for the installation of a new government in Afghanistan is co-incidence?
    You must really not understand American politics if you think that the Clinton government and the Bush government conspired together to take down the Afghan government. That is laughable.
    Also, you say that the invasion was planned years ago to get the Afghani oil. Yeah, we all know that the powers of the world are clamoring over each other to get their hands on those huge Afghan oil deposits. Afghanistan doesn't even rank in the top 20 producers of oil in the world. The country at number 20 produces 0.8 million barrels/day, so obviously Afghanistan produces less than that. Less than 0.8 million barrels/day barely puts a dent into the 18.5 million barrels that the U.S. consumes per day. If the war was really over oil don't you think that the U.S. might actually go somewhere that had oil. Saudi Arabia is number 1 with 7.7 million barrels/day, and Iran is number 4 with 3.6 million barrels/day. If we were just picking on a middle eastern country to steal their oil, why would we not go there? Or we could make it even easier. We could just get the oil from our next door neighbors. Mexico comes in at number 7 with 3.0 million barrels/day, and Canada comes in at number 14 with 1.9 million barrels/day (both produce much more than Afghanistan). It would certainly have cost America less money, and have been easier militarily to take over Mexico or Canada than Afghanistan. Why didn't we? Because the Afghani government gave support to the terrorists that were responsible for 9-11. To believe that we attacked Afghanistan over oil is to ignore all common sense.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    You must really not understand American politics if you think that the Clinton government and the Bush government conspired together to take down the Afghan government. That is laughable.
    Also, you say that the invasion was planned years ago to get the Afghani oil. Yeah, we all know that the powers of the world are clamoring over each other to get their hands on those huge Afghan oil deposits. Afghanistan doesn't even rank in the top 20 producers of oil in the world. The country at number 20 produces 0.8 million barrels/day, so obviously Afghanistan produces less than that. Less than 0.8 million barrels/day barely puts a dent into the 18.5 million barrels that the U.S. consumes per day. If the war was really over oil don't you think that the U.S. might actually go somewhere that had oil. Saudi Arabia is number 1 with 7.7 million barrels/day, and Iran is number 4 with 3.6 million barrels/day. If we were just picking on a middle eastern country to steal their oil, why would we not go there? Or we could make it even easier. We could just get the oil from our next door neighbors. Mexico comes in at number 7 with 3.0 million barrels/day, and Canada comes in at number 14 with 1.9 million barrels/day (both produce much more than Afghanistan). It would certainly have cost America less money, and have been easier militarily to take over Mexico or Canada than Afghanistan. Why didn't we? Because the Afghani government gave support to the terrorists that were responsible for 9-11. To believe that we attacked Afghanistan over oil is to ignore all common sense.
    As usaul spock's wisdom surpasses all!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well, as to the Afghan oil - right direction, wrong conclusion - it is true that Dick Cheney of all people had in mind to have the US obtain access to strategic oil reserves by opening a large contingient of oil in the Russian Caucuses but could only get at it by having a pipeline through Afghanistan - but we were negotiating with the Taliban to see how that would go but the sticking point was Osama, who we wanted gone or delivered - Cheney hoped we could get a diplomatic deal so that we could kick Osama out and Taliban would have the pipeline - but then Sept 11 happened and all that was toast. Invading it doesnt have anything to do with the pipeline since that is now not likely for some time to come - but yes, the airbases we have there on Pak, China and the Russian Caucus borders are rather nice - but ultimately the reason we are there is to kill Osama and all of his support - next stop is Pak generals I hope

decadbal is offline Banned
    ban ban ban

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    So . . .
    What do you think about UFO's and all these people being abducted by space aliens?
    -Tock

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    So . . .
    What do you think about UFO's and all these people being abducted by space aliens?
    -Tock
    How about you pick a side, and stick with it, you gutless liberal?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally Posted by Tock
    So . . .
    -Tock

Quote Originally Posted by rambo

Ok . . .
    I'm in favor of UFO abductions.
    Happy now?
    --Tock

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock

Ok . . .
    I'm in favor of UFO abductions.
    Happy now?
    --Tock
    NO. Everyone knows that UFO abductions threaten Israel!

I've been touched by an alien... Not in a naughty way.. But he explained the meaning of life to me..

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    What is it that the Taliban want Military guy? Is it for America to get out of your yard? If so why not turn over Osama? I'm sure if you handed him over we'd let you keep your sand...and oil as well.......Well, whatever the boarder countires don't "side drill" from you.

And if the military is our biggest money maker concerning the economy.....thanks for the cash. What say all you guys blow yourselves up all at the same time....that'll show us. hahahahahaha

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    is this the stuff they brain wash you guys with over there? sh-t you guys are dumber then i previously thought. no wonder you all blow yourselves up. after looking at the pics of your friend the hamas leader i see why. It looked like he was missing half of his brain, but i think it was like that before the missle hit him lol. now after reading this thread you started it proves my personal theory, you really are just that dumb. please please please come to my town when you study abroad, we could really use a guy like you to make fun of in our gym, if you ever lift at all to begin with

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    Your bro's new makeover
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Globilization-monkerjerk01.jpg  

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    <yes I know you are being sarcastic>

Quote Originally Posted by rambo

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    is this the stuff they brain wash you guys with over there? sh-t you guys are dumber then i previously thought. no wonder you all blow yourselves up. after looking at the pics of your friend the hamas leader i see why. It looked like he was missing half of his brain, but i think it was like that before the missle hit him lol. now after reading this thread you started it proves my personal theory, you really are just that dumb. please please please come to my town when you study abroad, we could really use a guy like you to make fun of in our gym, if you ever lift at all to begin with
    dont get offended but your post is the dumbest post i have ever read...maybe u r the guy who ispired the maker of " dumb and dumber"

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Looks like militia guy has diaherria of the mouth again. BTW he loves everyone to argue with him, he is a sad bored POS who has not had one positive thing to say.

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=jcstomper] you guys are dumber then i previously thought. no wonder you all blow yourselves up. after looking at the pics of your friend the hamas leader i see why. It looked like he was missing half of his brain

[QUOTE=jon rock]
    you guys are dumber then i previously thought. no wonder you all blow yourselves up. after looking at the pics of your friend the hamas leader i see why. It looked like he was missing half of his brain

should i bow now or later

Hey Mguy, im growing my suma out just for your punk azz, it'll be all trimmed up for when you come over to the states. ill introduce you to some muslims here you'll love. these ones all rock skullies and hang out on the corners around here selling bags of white rock candy. they're always saying "muhammud (sp?) rolled with a sword, I role with a gat! Its the same sh-t, differant place and time"
    Last edited by jcstomper; 03-26-2004 at 09:21 PM.

should i bow now or later

Hey Mguy, im growing my suma out just for your punk azz, it'll be all trimmed up for when you come over to the states. ill introduce you to some muslims here you'll love. these ones all rock skullies and hang out on the corners around here selling bags of white rock candy. they're always saying "muhammud (sp?) rolled with a sword, I role with a gat! Its the same sh-t, differant place and time"
    when i come over the usa i will be preparing for my master degree so i will not have time to meet a low life like you

when i come over the usa i will be preparing for my master degree so i will not have time to meet a low life like you
    hahahahah now im a low life? **** you got some good comebacks, dude i could buy your f-cking sh-tty town over there if i wanted to. what are you getting yoru masters in? oh yeah terrorism and how to brainwash and blow up your little kids. i totally forgot who i was talking to. a brain washed terrorist

was it cause you dont like a white kid with a suma? ha

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    You preach hatred toward the U.S. and then you come here to take advantage of our educational system. What a hypocrite.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    You preach hatred toward the U.S. and then you come here to take advantage of our educational system. What a hypocrite.

Exactly....Ill be pretty disappointed if this guy actually gets into America, it will show a true flaw.

FM

Quote Originally Posted by FmRommel
    Exactly....Ill be pretty disappointed if this guy actually gets into America, it will show a true flaw.

FM
    look whos talking a guy with rommel pic in his avatar

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    look whos talking a guy with rommel pic in his avatar
    I would think you'd like him ..... wasn't his nickname the desert fox? You 2 probably had alot in common.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information