wakatak87 is offline Junior Member

Getting drunk at 16 once a month bad?

not sure where to put this....

anyways do you guys think its all that bad to get drunk once a month at parties when your 16?

I was also wondering how often you can do weed without it messing you up, I've turned down a lot of people so far, and im afraid that when im older it turns out that its not that bad to do this stuff in moderation and realizing that i missed out on a ton of fun.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wakatak87
    not sure where to put this....

anyways do you guys think its all that bad to get drunk once a month at parties when your 16?

I was also wondering how often you can do weed without it messing you up, I've turned down a lot of people so far, and im afraid that when im older it turns out that its not that bad to do this stuff in moderation and realizing that i missed out on a ton of fun.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    yep...

ya gotta be 18 to post here...we've been through this a lot recently.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you have your whole life ahead of you. have some fun. and come back in two years

nj123 is offline Member
    when i was 16 i smoked everyday and drank prolly twice a week.. im 18 now and still do the same thing.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro at 16 us shouldn't be drinking or smoking pot.........just because I did it doesn't make it right. Do as I say and not as I did.

O and see ya in 2 yrs for u will probably get banned since u are 16.

decadbal is offline Banned
    underage drinkin will get you into trouble sonny

wakatak87 is offline Junior Member
    (before i get banned) do you feel fine though? can you still get good grades? and ill bet theres lots of 12 and 15 year olds here by the way, i gues si shoudve said for my friend or something oops

its not like i take steroids or anything, i only ask stuff about health and working out cus this the only place where experienced people will respond. theres not a whole lot wrong with that. wouldnt i just make a new email and name and keep asking my questions anyways....remember they are just workout/health qestions

whatever
    Last edited by wakatak87; 03-27-2004 at 08:26 PM.

grey_blue_white_red is offline Female Member
    Hey I hope that if you find useful info that you aren't banned.

As far as the drinking and smoking, that's a tough one. I think it's okay as long as you are responcible about it. Do it when you are in a safe place around only people you know. If your relationship is strong with your parents, let them know you want to experiment, it's better to do it in your own home where someone can monitor you rather than at a party where you can end up passed out in a bedroom and wake up with your clothes on the floor.

I only drink occasionally (maybe once every few months) and I've never smoked pot, so I can't really tell you how to handle your situation, all I can suggest is not to make it a habit. If I allowed myself to drink more often I would probably be an alcoholic. You drink till you feel good, then you dring more to keep that feeling going, next thing you're taking your pants off to sleep with the closest guy or you're puking.

Experimentation is okay in my book, but don't make it apart of your life. You are at a very fragile stage where you need to concentrate on the building skills for your future, and better than regretting not partying when you were younger, it is far worse to regret not learning, building and developing yourself when you were younger. Good Luck!
    "USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population."
    David Letterman.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    drink up, i do

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    Drunk once a month? No problem!

But don't start smoking weed. At your age, even a little bit can make you a retard.

Thread Information