juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

I got hijacked last night

Ok so my friend tells me to get ready and not to ask any questions. Says it will be the greatest time. I tell him i got a lot to do on sunday and i cant be out late. He says no problem.
    We start driving north... FOR 3 1/2 HOURS!
    Then we get to Daytona and hes like we're going to a hanger party (party in a airport hanger).
    Things that went wrong during the night:
    1.) At the hanger party we were the ONLY white people. (i dont have a problem with black people, but i dont like being in 99.5% thug life)
    2.) One of the guys with us stole beer from a gas station (they were all 21 and had money... dumb ass!)
    So that was a big thing with the people who worked there
    3.) We stoped at this pizza place at 2:30am and there was a homeless guy whos pointing out the local prostitutes saying hes had all the ass around here.
    Then the guy making our pizza was stoned and forgot to give it to us when it was ready.
    4.) We went to this kids Apt to sleep... and there was no where for us to sleep.
    So i said screw this im taking everyone home. So i start back on the 3 1/2 hour drive at 3:40am. I start to fall asleep at 5:00 behind the wheel so i pull over into a truck stop till 7:30am. Then John takes over the driving and i fall asleep in the back... only to be awaken when we are being pulled over because he was going 105mph. Now i just got home and im tired as hell. My sunday is shot and today is chest day !

ColdSore is offline Banned
    yeah...that sounds ****y...gotta hate being the .5% minority ata party...talk about sticking out like a sore thumb....

did the cop take your buddy to jail?

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    yeah...that sounds ****y...gotta hate being the .5% minority ata party...talk about sticking out like a sore thumb....

did the cop take your buddy to jail?
    Yea bro sore thumb is right... they were doing like a stereotypical white surfer saying "whats up dude" while giving the "hang-10" sign.

No they didnt take him to jail... but they kept saying they could. They just have him a $280 ticket

rambo is offline The Lord God
    WOW JUICEHOE! I think I see a sitcom pilot coming! Funky white man in awkward situation with colored folk! All set in an 80's hangar party!

Honestly, a hangar party? Did you bring the glow sticks and Air Supply, or was that stuff already set up? Oh, but wait, it was negroes, so I suppose that they were blasting Run DMC and NWA.

You need to get out more kid .

Hey i like Run DMC... but all they were playing was reggae. I cant stand reggae

How did you get that many Rastafarians into one airplane hangar?

(Insert marijuana joke here)

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Ok so my friend tells me to get ready and not to ask any questions. Says it will be the greatest time. I tell him i got a lot to do on sunday and i cant be out late. He says no problem.
    Then we get to Daytona and hes like we're going to a hanger party (party in a airport hanger).
    1.) At the hanger party we were the ONLY white people. (i dont have a problem with black people, but i dont like being in 99.5% thug life)
    2.) One of the guys with us stole beer from a gas station (they were all 21 and had money... dumb ass!)
    3.) We stoped at this pizza place at 2:30am and there was a homeless guy whos pointing out the local prostitutes saying hes had all the ass around here.
    Then the guy making our pizza was stoned and forgot to give it to us when it was ready.
    4.) We went to this kids Apt to sleep... and there was no where for us to sleep.
    So i said screw this im taking everyone home. So i start back on the 3 1/2 hour drive at 3:40am. I start to fall asleep at 5:00 behind the wheel so i pull over into a truck stop till 7:30am. Then John takes over the driving and i fall asleep in the back... only to be awaken when we are being pulled over because he was going 105mph. Now i just got home and im tired as hell. My sunday is shot and today is chest day !
    I bet you buy your clothes at Costco.

I bet you iron your jeans.

I bet you mail order your toilet paper.

I bet you cut you french fries with a knife and fork.

I bet you use SPF 80 sunscreen.

I bet you drink wine straight from the box.

I bet you microwave your laundry because it's cheaper than putting it in the dryer.

I bet your uncle is your brother.

I bet your idea of a nice dinner is a Grand Slam at Denny's.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    LMAO Rambo and Carlos

I bet you realize your story has no punchline.

I bet you realize it wasn't a good idea to buy a pizza from a homeless male prostitute.

I bet you realize now that stealing beer from the Amish is bad for you.

I bet you wish you had gone on that hayride.

A 3.5 hours drive for some hangar or barn party?

Man, your friends have some SERIOUS issues to deal with!

Red

I bet you realize now that airplane hangars are for planes, not for Hoedowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I bet you mail order your toilet paper.
    Ohhhhh puuuuhlease!

Mail order TP is soooo 1980's! E-bay is where it's at baby!

Red

I bet you're mad because they didn't do any line dancing.

I bet you realize now that getting road head from your buddy John is a bad idea.

I bet you don't like reggae because you were beaten merciless by a Rastafarian as a youth.

I bet you now know who shot the sheriff.

floyd_turbo is offline Member

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    ROLMAO!!!!! Carlos and Rambo I think I just s**t my pants laughing........haven't laughed that hard in loooonnng ass time.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Cmon juicyhoe....you arent gonna let carlos and rambo do you like that are ya?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    LMAO! You guys need to stop picking on the poor little white boy. He had a very traumatizing experience and needs our sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Cmon juicyhoe....you arent gonna let carlos and rambo do you like that are ya?
    C'mon, admit it, the only reason you'e not jumping in on the fun is because someone will bring up the fact that you drive a mini-van.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Funny stuff rambo & Carlos!!

cb25 is offline Banned
    You 2 kill me...

hardly a serious reply in the entire thread...

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Hey man I drink wine out of the box. Whats the big deal?

Talking

**** first i get hijacked... now my thread gets hijacked by rambo & Carlos. Whats with all the hick jokes... this took place in daytona beach?

I think its kinda cute how rambo and carlos are one of those "total couples". You know they do everything together... even get a coordinate flame going together. Did your guys mail order monogrammed bath towels come yet?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    LoL niiiiiiiiiiiice

mass junkie is offline banned
    **** first i get hijacked... now my thread gets hijacked by rambo & Carlos. Whats with all the hick jokes... this took place in daytona beach?

I think its kinda cute how rambo and carlos are one of those "total couples". You know they do everything together... even get a coordinate flame going together. Did your guys mail order monogrammed bath towels come yet?
    hahaha

Thread Information