Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I see so much talk about terrorism(of many sorts) and yet nobody ever mentions Tim McViegh, why is that? Not enough people died in Oklahoma? He's an english speaking white American? Could somebody please enlighten me?

Christian terrorists are more palatable than muslim terrorists. It's not so bad when the bad guys go to the same church . . .
    --Tock

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    i applyed to central michigan university fees will be 30 000$ include housing,gym and health care

o i think youll need health insurance, why dont u get life insurance as well, it would be a crying shame if someone bashed your phuckin head in...... if we are that lucky

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    i applyed to central michigan university fees will be 30 000$ include housing,gym and health care
    Central Michigan is crap, they do not have an accredited engineering program, this should not be a choice on your list.

Unfortunately, since you'll be an international student for grad school, and you said all you have is 35-40k, that is practically nothing, honestly. Unless thats how much you can afford to spend each year, which in case is enough, my rough estimate is that it will cost a minimum of 25 grand per year (depends on what univ u go to) , but probably around 30-40 grand. Keep in mind, your masters will take 2-3 years.

If you are set on MI, this would be my list.

My top choice would be U of M, they are also the most expensive though.

My 2nd choice would be Michigan State.

Both U of M and MSU are large universities, and take in many intl students every year.

After those 2, then there are still a bunch of univ's left in MI but they are really just avg univ's and I wouldn't want to do my grad work at any of the others, the rest would be western michigan, oakland, michigan tech, lawrence tech.

You mentioned diversity, well you're not gonna find a ton, MSU is about 80% white and I would guess the others would be around the same. U of M is probably the most diverse, but even then its mostly just asians and whites.

GL on your search, but honestly, the only 2 univ's I would do grad work at in MI is UofM and MSU. Either of those 2 will run a minimum of 30 grand a year which I can pretty much guarantee, but probably more around 40 grand.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    Unfortunately, since you'll be an international student for grad school, and you said all you have is 35-40k, that is practically nothing, honestly. Unless thats how much you can afford to spend each year, which in case is enough, my rough estimate is that it will cost a minimum of 25 grand per year (depends on what univ u go to) , but probably around 30-40 grand. .
    You might have missed the thread where he admitted that the Hezbollah are paying for his studies in the USA, and have actually "Granted" him permission to travel there!. The Hezbollah are an illegal terrorist group in the USA and Canada, sadly Liberal Europe only banned its military wing, letting its political wing fund raise for its terrorist operations else where.

Keep in mind, your masters will take 2-3 years.
    His Master is none other than Sheik Hassan Nasrallah, General Secretary of Hezbollah. Do a search for info on him or checkout some of the Links 'Rak_Ani' posted showing Hezbollahs hatred for America.

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    You're a sniper? Did you ever read about halfcock, the US Marine..
    "One shot, one kill" - GREAT BOOK!!

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Christian terrorists are more palatable than muslim terrorists. It's not so bad when the bad guys go to the same church . . .
    --Tock

Please tell me that you're joking...

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    You're a sniper? Did you ever read about halfcock, the US Marine..
    Monster, the real question here is the 250 US Marines murdered by the Hezbollah on Sunday, Oct. 23, 1983 in Beirut (Lebanon).

So lets see, M'guy is a member of Hezbollah and is employed as a sniper!. Would that be anyone else's reading of this?. An Hezbollah sniper is travelling to the USA to further his education, he's an engineer too!. Maybe a structural engineer too, Mmmmmmm.. Frightening, I'm glad he's not coming here!

if we are lucky, one of the troops will pop mguy a new a$$hole in his forhead

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    hey ya'll, what did I miss...who is this miliaguy? Lotta people talkin **** bout him/to him, but i've never read of him saying anything, fill me in peps.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Monster, the real question here is the 250 US Marines murdered by the Hezbollah on Sunday, Oct. 23, 1983 in Beirut (Lebanon).

So lets see, M'guy is a member of Hezbollah and is employed as a sniper!. Would that be anyone else's reading of this?. An Hezbollah sniper is travelling to the USA to further his education, he's an engineer too!. Maybe a structural engineer too, Mmmmmmm.. Frightening, I'm glad he's not coming here!
    i admit yes hezbollah have blown 250-280 us marines but those was marines not civilians they came her to help the israelis with the invasion,so those was invadors and in war rules its legal to attack the offensive army as an act of resistance...didnt the us and frensh commandos use to make sush operations against the german army in WWII.
    i understand why u always mention those 250 us marines because u want to turn the american memebers her against me...thats what jews are doing all over the world to turn the world against islam
    Last edited by MilitiaGuy; 03-30-2004 at 01:23 PM.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Central Michigan is crap, they do not have an accredited engineering program, this should not be a choice on your list.

Unfortunately, since you'll be an international student for grad school, and you said all you have is 35-40k, that is practically nothing, honestly. Unless thats how much you can afford to spend each year, which in case is enough, my rough estimate is that it will cost a minimum of 25 grand per year (depends on what univ u go to) , but probably around 30-40 grand. Keep in mind, your masters will take 2-3 years.

If you are set on MI, this would be my list.

My top choice would be U of M, they are also the most expensive though.

My 2nd choice would be Michigan State.

Both U of M and MSU are large universities, and take in many intl students every year.

After those 2, then there are still a bunch of univ's left in MI but they are really just avg univ's and I wouldn't want to do my grad work at any of the others, the rest would be western michigan, oakland, michigan tech, lawrence tech.

You mentioned diversity, well you're not gonna find a ton, MSU is about 80% white and I would guess the others would be around the same. U of M is probably the most diverse, but even then its mostly just asians and whites.

GL on your search, but honestly, the only 2 univ's I would do grad work at in MI is UofM and MSU. Either of those 2 will run a minimum of 30 grand a year which I can pretty much guarantee, but probably more around 40 grand.
    thanx for the good info but more than 40 grand a year is out of question,i am french educated i can go study in france for 6 grand a year only but the problem i dont feel like i want to be in france
    Last edited by MilitiaGuy; 03-30-2004 at 01:28 PM.

yes go to france, those cowards will accept anyone

TPAK is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    yes go to france, those cowards will accept anyone

ROFLMAO.....Now that is funny as hell!!!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    --Tock
    ...Go the the same church and look like you.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    if one of our military doesnt put a bullet in this kid before he comes to the USA ill cry. maybe he can come study in my town and then he'll get popped for sure. you hate the USA so much but you wanna use us for our education. STAY THE **** OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you tell the truth about your thoughs when you come here, and are denied access. if you dont im just gonna send your AOL or AIM name to the **** FBI so they can watch your ass

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    The only school you should be paying any attention to is the National Champs of football....University of Southern California...the Trojans!!!!!! Best school we have to offer....hot chics....great education....awesome location....and hot chics!

Doesn't get any better than that!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Nevermind....if your a US hater then stay the F*CK away from USC....we don't need no american bashers here.....France is just fine for pussies.....good luck bro!

go get em butch....

i admit yes hezbollah have blown 250-280 us marines but those was marines not civilians they came her to help the israelis with the invasion,so those was invadors and in war rules its legal to attack the offensive army as an act of resistance...didnt the us and frensh commandos use to make sush operations against the german army in WWII.
    i understand why u always mention those 250 us marines because u want to turn the american memebers her against me...thats what jews are doing all over the world to turn the world against islam
    Are you for real?... The MNF went into Lebanon to help Israel?. Actually it went in to help bring about a cease fire between the IDF and Syrian/PLO, and provide cover for the retreating Syrian and PLO forces in West Beirut, it extended its operations after the Christian Phalangist massacred hundreds of Palestinian civilians in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in west Beirut. Contrary to Muslim propaganda absolutely no Israeli soldiers went into Sabra and Shatila. However the christian Phalangist forces were under the command of the IDF, however it operated independently of the IDF.

But this is getting away from the fact that YOU a member of the Hezbollah is planning on travelling to America to study, where as a member of Hezbollah you could be arrested for being a member of a terrorist organisation. I just don't get why your still here on a board which is prodominatly (sp'ing) American!.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    game...set...match --> bouncer

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    game...set...match --> bouncer

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    thanx for the good info but more than 40 grand a year is out of question,i am french educated i can go study in france for 6 grand a year only but the problem i dont feel like i want to be in france
    Well France might be your best bet then, any average univ in the US will run ya 30 grand, but if you're serious about education you're not gonna wanna go to an average school. My guess is that a good school will cost about 40 grand a year, but thats the price you pay for bein a international grad student.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I see so much talk about terrorism(of many sorts) and yet nobody ever mentions Tim McViegh, why is that? Not enough people died in Oklahoma? He's an english speaking white American? Could somebody please enlighten me?
    Tim McVeigh is no longer a threat....we took care of him.

peace,

ttgb

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    if you dont im just gonna send your AOL or AIM name to the **** FBI so they can watch your ass
    I was thinking more along the lines of an IP address...if somebody hasn't already, I hope they do!!! Jason?!?!?! This scum bag has NO business coming into our great nation. NONE. Mguy, stay the hell out for your own good. If you come over here preaching that psychobabble, if the FBI doesn't nab you first there are plenty of crazy patriots that would be glad to do it for them!!!! Good lord...I'm biting my tongue very hard on this one....too bad personal attacks aren;t allowed in extreme circunstances...I hate to say it but this sack of sh it has really gotten me pissed off!!! I stiull say they should ban his IP permanently.

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    MilitiaGuy, you are a dumbf**k .... you need to apply for the Ph.d programs and if you get accepted they pay for the tuition and will give you a teaching assistantship, then after 2 or 3 years you leave with a master's.

Anyway, if it's not too late I know a good school for you to apply to ..... it's called Yeshiva Univ. in NYC ..... you will love it there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information