Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    I do wonder if there are a higher percentage of homosexuals today then there were, say 70 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I doubt it. The numbers are probably the same. It may seem higher now because people are more willing to come out. 70 years ago it wasn't as safe for people to do so. (Lose your job & family being physically assaulted and such.)

Yah, makes sense.
    Before WWI, most folks taken to court for such things were tried for "Crimes Against Nature" or "The Crime that Dares Not be Named." Nobody spoke of what exactly went on, it was all handled with euphemisms. People went to jail for long times for this stuff, too, and once word of their crime circled around the jail, they likely didn't live too long.
    -Tock

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    well since this thread has become a tock attack, i guess ill sorta spit my views of him as well, i agree that tock seems to be against everytihing that comes on the board, and is very different, i also respect the hell out of him for standing alone whether or not either side is wrong, it takes alot to stand by yourself and alot of ppl on this site jump the bandwagon and just attack ppl like hell, and he stands still, and on alot of things i dont agree, he always has great counter points.... some of the things he says i find offensive, as im sure he would to some of what i say, i think he along with anyone else who will stand for their views, and not back down bc of others or masses is invaluable part of the freedom we enjoy and this site...
    it doesn't take a lot to stand alone and be different on the internet. Anybody can walk tall and stand up for himself on this board, but in real life who knows what they are like.

Originally Posted by decadbal
    well since this thread has become a tock attack, i guess ill sorta spit my views of him as well, i agree that tock seems to be against everytihing that comes on the board, and is very different, i also respect the hell out of him for standing alone whether or not either side is wrong, it takes alot to stand by yourself and alot of ppl on this site jump the bandwagon and just attack ppl like hell, and he stands still, and on alot of things i dont agree, he always has great counter points.... some of the things he says i find offensive, as im sure he would to some of what i say, i think he along with anyone else who will stand for their views, and not back down bc of others or masses is invaluable part of the freedom we enjoy and this site...

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    it doesn't take a lot to stand alone and be different on the internet. Anybody can walk tall and stand up for himself on this board, but in real life who knows what they are like.

Well, Superhuman, I know what I'm like, and after this post, I have a better idea of what kind of person you are.
    Not to be mean or anything, but I hope you encounter and surmount the sort of challenges that will lead to character growth.
    Yah, I'll just leave it at that . . .

-Tock

One thing I'd like to know . . .
    Why do they call it the "Passion" of the Christ?
    When I think of passion, it doesn't really have much to do with anything religious, although there are sometimes calls of "Oh god oh god ohmygod" etc.
    -Tock

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    Tock and Jason just finished up an argument they both handled very maturely... now you throw this out? You're basically calling him a pussy, and you're too gutless to say it outright. Kind of ironic, no?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information