Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Single Again.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Single Again.

Well....I give up. So sick of the entire dating thing. Just when you think you have a great guy.....you find out different.

I'll refrain from the typical MEN SUCK routine....but danm men SUCK.

Sigh....
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    you knew they were men when you began dating them right?

Very funny. Ya I did. I kinda prefer them
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Im sorry to hear that... i feel you. Women suck lol

ttuPrincess Guest
    Im sorry to hear that.. I feel ya girl..

I just give up. No more for me. Time to focus on the Police academy, work and my new house.

Nuff's enuff

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    yhea well you think they suck now but soon you will want one again.... it sux to be singel :-(

mass junkie is offline banned
    You could always give women a try

Hmmm HELL NO

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    yhea well you think they suck now but soon you will want one again.... it sux to be singel :-(
    Not as much as it sucks to be hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hmmm HELL NO
    lmao..... ....I thought it was worth a try

Well...you got a laugh out of me anyway. Thanks

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    Well....I give up. So sick of the entire dating thing. Just when you think you have a great guy.....you find out different.

I'll refrain from the typical MEN SUCK routine....but danm men SUCK.

Sigh....

~ I hear ya girlie...I am bout to give up!!!! Long Distance Sucks even harder ~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just give up. No more for me. Time to focus on the Police academy, work and my new house.

Nuff's enuff
    you sound like exactly what i said to my mom today at her house, except im not going in the police academy lol. my words were "ill focus on my business, buy a house, and pay off some bills. after all of that when i have my life straight ill try to find a good girl, if there are any."

i feel for ya girl, relationships suck. and **** i suck at spelling

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

Nuff's enuff
    Yea since my break up ive been putting my time into work and working out. And its really paid off... my life has totally changed. I mean id give it all up for her... but thats not going to happen so it just makes the time go by when your productive. Good luck and stay strong

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    well men aren't all the same barbi, I hope you find a good guy one day.

spun, yeah long distance sucks, I've found the perfect girl, but she's soooo far away... ahh well it'll work out eventually

Thanks guys. I didn't think I'd let myself care again after the last one. That was my mistake. It will be a long while before I make that error again. I really don't think I can take it again.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    CB....I hear ya darlin.... I'm glad to be rid of the ex, but I do miss having someone around....but hell... it might be a good thing to take a break from the dating seen adn give "you" some time.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    CB....I hear ya darlin.... I'm glad to be rid of the ex, but I do miss having someone around....but hell... it might be a good thing to take a break from the dating seen adn give "you" some time.
    You are 100% correct. It's hard not to call him right now. I want to so much but what is done is done.

It's me time. No more men for a good long while.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    You could always give women a try
    Practice what you preach!

Teehe

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    Practice what you preach!

Teehe
    Hmmmmm that was

CB.... what is the deal with the men in your area anyway..... I mean, you're easy on the eye's, ya got a good sense of humor, and a head on your shoulders. I think ya might need to relocate to a better selection of men....LOL cause somethings in the water over there....

LOL Sad but TRUE. I don't know. I think the recurring theme is ME not THEM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Being single isnt that bad, it is kind of refreshing in a sense. Sorry to here about your problem but look on the bright side.. There is always something better
    abstrack@protonmail.com

CB.... what is the deal with the men in your area anyway..... I mean, you're easy on the eye's, ya got a good sense of humor, and a head on your shoulders. I think ya might need to relocate to a better selection of men....LOL cause somethings in the water over there....
    Easy there Corky, I'm from WA state

And there is nothing wrong with us men here!

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Hang in there Kiddo.

Time heals everything. You will do fine in the long run.

****...take a joke.....

CutieFace Guest
    I've found I'm enjoying being single and alone again.....

did the dating thing for a while, and to be honest the quality of "people" in general out there is rather depressing....

however, I have had the opportunity to cultivate a couple of friendshps w/ a couple of truely wonderful Men whom I am very lucky to have as my friend.....both of them have become rather special to me...

For now, My children, family and my friends are the people who hold my heart...
    and I am truley a very luck lady

Cutie

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Find a man from AR *hint*

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha.... that was very sutle bro...

****...take a joke.....
    Maybe I didn't add enough smilie icons to show I knew you were joking, as well as I

No worries bro...I don't take anything personally...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I am here for you in your time of need, Reb!

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    lmao..... ....I thought it was worth a try
    you made me laugh so hard , my sides hurt, hehhehee, still going on puhahahahaha

LOL I think all the decent guys evacuated Whidbey Island a LONG LONG time ago.

Sigh.....

Thanks everyone .... I can always count on my AR family to cheer me up. I'll survive this......I always do. It just gets frustraiting sometimes.

Anyway, off to the gym. Thanks again everyone.

C.B.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Hmmmmm and who on AR would I be looking for Palme????

You are so sweet

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont worry CB..I am coming back in May ..just like ol times!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I say the best way to get over it is to jump right back in.

Have you ever tried a Balding, Slightly overweight, kind of ugly, married and with kids?

If so My name is mart651.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I say the best way to get over it is to jump right back in.

Have you ever tried a Balding, Slightly overweight, kind of ugly, married and with kids?

If so My name is mart651.
    what do you mean kind of?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information