Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    you must be dating little girls...........i couldnt imagine a mature women saying that.........
    Ha, Danielle ur the best.... Danielle is mad cool...

There must be something wrong with me, cause I've never had a relationship last less than a year and a half. And if its not me, then that means all you guys apparently are f*cked up.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    There must be something wrong with me, cause I've never had a relationship last less than a year and a half. And if its not me, then that means all you guys apparently are f*cked up.
    I've never had an actual relationship that has lasted longer than 2 weeks. I AM ****ed up. Not getting any younger either.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    Hmm... no more likely you have been blessed by being able to meet really great women that are very understanding and mature or you feel the need to be in long term relationships. As simple as that It's either the women understand or you become a little more flexible. this doesn't that anything is wrong with anyone. Personally I haven't really had the fortune of meeting a women to persue anything further than a couple of dates or a fling until 5 months ago and here I am training, eating, going, to school working, dating ,and all is well.
    Last edited by FinaZurp; 03-30-2004 at 01:06 AM.

It probably also has something to do with the fact I never walk up to a girl I know nothing about and ask her out. I'll make friends with them first, get to know em a little, and if things go well there then I'll make a move for a 'date'. I also would never go to bars or clubs looking for women, slut central. I date clean honest girls, which makes it easy to surpass the year mark when dating. My only trouble is after about a year they want to talk marriage, and I don't believe in marriage, so sh*t gets rocky after that. I also don't want kids, and most good girls want a family etc.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Oh i defininetly understand but just because you can even begin to date a girl doesn't mean it has to last a year and so on. But that's great. I'm 5 months in and counting. 1/2 a year here I come. my girl is all excited. She always makes suttle hints about the date. she is such a cheese ball about that stuff but I love her.

palequail is offline Banned
    Puddlemonkey you don't want to ever get married??? Shoot I honestly can't wait till I can find a dope girl who I can settle down with. Going to bed at 10 everynight and getting up early to train sounds so good....I am an abnormal 21 year old??

alevok Guest
    find a girl from your gym, thats what I did. lasted almost two years.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Puddlemonkey you don't want to ever get married??? Shoot I honestly can't wait till I can find a dope girl who I can settle down with. Going to bed at 10 everynight and getting up early to train sounds so good....I am an abnormal 21 year old??
    no your not abnormal....i wouldn't say im anywhere near ready to get married...but...im 21 also and ive definatley settled down with someone special...Im one of the lucky ones who found someone who is almost more obssesed with the gym/training/eating right as i am...the only thing she odesnt do is go to be with me every night at 10...i need my sleep so i take my ass to bed

it takes time...youll never find the perfect one...shell find you...its the way the world turns

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I don't believe in marriage. I'm not religious or spiritual in any way. So getting married in a church would be somewhat pointless. I also don't think I need some sort of 'contract' to sign to tell the person I'm with that I'm committed. If my word alone isn't enough then we obviously aren't as close as we should be and shouldn't be getting married anyway. Plus that stupid little contract or marriage license doesn't mean jack sh*t when you can go and 'undo' it at any time.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Well im 20 and my friend's range from 19-23. Im at uni and in my first year i was a big partier and heavy drinker. Between myself and my mate (i was 140lbs he was 240lbs) we'd drink a litre of vodka then go out for beers and shots! Well im still freinds with the same crowd, but it doesnt matter anyway, almost all girls at uni drink loads!!! Infact is a growing problem in the UK that the women drink more then the men these days, We are a nation of binge drinkers.

decadbal is offline Banned
    its hard to find ppl who understand the choices we make in life, the foods we eat and training...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information