Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

UK player tried to sell ring

University of Kentucky basketball player Gerald Fitch put his SEC championship ring up for sale on eBay two days after their loss to UAB in the NCAA tournament. It has now been taken off and he has apolgized for his actions saying that he was just upset or some crap like that. This sort of gives me the impression that he is a thug. LOL What do you think?

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    hahaha, he will propbably sell it when he is done playing

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i can say personally

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    University of Kentucky basketball player Gerald Fitch put his SEC championship ring up for sale on eBay two days after their loss to UAB in the NCAA tournament. It has now been taken off and he has apolgized for his actions saying that he was just upset or some crap like that. This sort of gives me the impression that he is a thug. LOL What do you think?
    although i don't wear it often , i like to keep it sstored away, my college basketball ring is very important to me. to me it symbolizes a very rpoud time in my life growing up. all the hardwork, teamwork, winning, losing, and learning about life through sports is all emncompassed in that ring. i take it out and look at it prob like once evry few months and it brings me back to a good place.
    for someone to disrespect teamamtes,a school that provides you with an outlet to receive an education free, and lets you live your dreams i think it's horrible. i think when you're young you take advatanges you have as a given. he needs to realize withough being able to bounce a ball, he's in communtiy college sellling weed to try and get into kentucky just hoping a scout will see or hear of him at some community college.
    **** him is what i'm saying

very true, he probably will. hope he doesn't get **** for it. KY sucks!

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    KY does suck, if I were selling weed, and couldn't hit a jump shot or dribble a ball, I sure as hell wouldn't want to go to KY.....

151 is offline Associate Member
    Wasn't it Cliff Hawkins that was trying to sell his ring and not Fitch?

It was one of those two. I get them mixed up. I have heard both names but fitch seems more like a thug.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    It was one of those two. I get them mixed up. I have heard both names but fitch seems more like a thug.
    Yeah, Fitch would be the thug. Didn't he get caught using a fake ID to get into a club during his sophomore season. . . and he got in a fight with another member of his team on a flight or bus or something.

But it was Hawkins trying to sell the ring.

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/sports/8280515.htm

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Wow! I hadn't heard about this. I can't believe Hawkins tried to sell his ring. **** him then. I'm glad he won't be back next year. PuddleMonkey and Long&Strong, what the hell is up with the disrespect for Kentucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Wow! I hadn't heard about this. I can't believe Hawkins tried to sell his ring. **** him then. I'm glad he won't be back next year. PuddleMonkey and Long&Strong, what the hell is up with the disrespect for Kentucky.
    Ah, it's no different than us saying that Duke sucks. To each their own.

Yeah. Kentucky is awesome! I love it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    PuddleMonkey and Long&Strong, what the hell is up with the disrespect for Kentucky.
    I'm just bitter because my team never seems to do **** while Kentucky is there every **** year.

Quote Originally Posted by 151
    Ah, it's no different than us saying that Duke sucks. To each their own.

Oh. I'll take Kentucky over Duke anyday. There is no team I hate more than Duke.

Kentucky does awesome during the season but when tournament time rolls around we haven't been on the ball since about 98. Marquette last year, UAB this year. I can't wait to see who we will have a hard time with next year.

decadbal is offline Banned
    is it any sort of surpise that basketball players are thugs? look at the nba, thats a professional sh1tbag organization, filled with sh1tbags......... those kids are tryin to get to that level so they can be a huge sh1tbag like iverson, sprewell, shaq, kobe, wallace, and all the others i dont feel like spending 3hrs to name..lol

Thread Information