mando is offline Associate Member

Iron Mike Tyson!

TYSON ROCKS !! HE WALKED UP TO LENNOX WHO WAS PISSING HIMSELF , THEN HE'S BODYGUARD JUMPS FOWARD AND PUSHES MIKE'S ARM , TYSON TURNS TO THE BODYGUARD AND LEWIS TAKES A CHEAP SHOT AT TYSON !!...........THIS IS GONNA BE BIG !LIKE HIM OR HATE HIM .... HE SURE MAKES BOXING HEADLINES !!

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    The dudes a nut head, but i have to admit that i still want to see that fight

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

I hope Mike kicks his ASS. Knocks Lewis out so cold he's twitching on the canvas for ten minutes. Then maybe he'll shut up.
    Go Mike.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Tyson is a marketing genius. I think he just sold a few thousand more pay-per-view subscriptions.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    Tyson is a marketing genius. I think he just sold a few thousand more pay-per-view subscriptions.
    Bingo
    What happens here, stays here

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    if there is one thing in this world that tyson isnt, its a genius! he is an animal, and thats why we love to see him fight. i hope he rips lennox' head of. but, i am not sure he can do it. if he doesnt get it done in the first 5, possibly 6 rounds, he wont. i cant wait to see this one!

does anyone know when the fight is signed for?

wheres juice? i know he has an opinion!

Ironweb is offline Member
    Mike Tyson is a very impatient fighter. In order for Lewis to win he has to survive the first 5 or 6 rounds. He gets into the later rounds he has a chance. Tyson has to get past Lewis’s jab. He has a good one too. Holyfield took the fight to Tyson and won. But he could not beat Lewis. I don’t believe Lewis will be as physical with Tyson and that will play against him. I look for Tyson to win because he is hungry (not for ears tho LOL) for the title. I look for a knock out in the 3rd or 4th round. JMO

max_intensity is offline New Member
    Originally posted by bigkev

april as far as i know...

do you guys remember a couple of years ago tyson got it on with cormier !!!! .......... damn i would love to see them go at it ! remember chris is no weak geek !! any comments?.....

GhostFace is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, that fight is "a- must- see- fight".....and I hope Lennox wins, with his both ears intact even after the fight.

ravaz is offline Associate Member
    I'm a big Tyson fan. I loved the guy back in the day. But this new Tyson is just garbage. Lennox has height and reach. But I'm not sure if Tyson has what it takes to beat him. I know the old Tyson would beat him, but not sure about this new one? Did you see when Tyson tried to hit the body guard with a hook, he missed by like 5 feet? I hope Tyson beats his ass, but I doubt this is going to happen. Besides, Tyson just fired his trainer, who knows what he is doing. But he is a nut I'm sure he is going to get turned down by the boxing commission in Nevada, tho, Tyson does bring in big bucks... We will see..

Bigkev, the fight is either April 7 or 17th. Can't remember exactly which date.

do u think mike does some sauce ?? .......might be roid rage !! ...hehehe

Cali is offline Female Member
    How did I miss this??? I didn't even know they were fighting. Cool! I still remember hearing Lennox's voice for the first time and thinking how bizarre he sounded. I didn't expect the accent at all!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by bigkev
    Lennox Lewis and Mike Tyson are scheduled to meet in the ring on April 6

HeartBreakKid is offline New Member

tyson

I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY that Tyson and Lewis will get to fight. Tyson needs the Nevada Boxing Commission to reinstate his license in order to fight in April. After his recent scuffle at the press conference AND his pending rape charges in Las Vegas....I don't see it happening.

GhostFace is offline Junior Member
    I hope to see it (the commisions approval & the fight) happening...

Iron Mike will once again fight like a maniac in the ring...

Shit....Who is the reigning World Champion of the Heavy Weight? Lennox Lewis? Right? It must be, otherwise Í might have missed something....

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I cant believe it . Tyson is the biggest bum in boxing history !!! How anyone could be a fan is beyond me . He has no talent and no class. Tyson is a rabid animal that can hit hard period . If you put him up against a boxer with skill he gets asswooped. He truly is the worst thing to happen to boxing . Its no longer a sport more like a streetfight. I would rather see a black and white joe lewis fight from the 30's than watch a tyson ppv

Re: tyson

Originally posted by HeartBreakKid
    I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY that Tyson and Lewis will get to fight. Tyson needs the Nevada Boxing Commission to reinstate his license in order to fight in April. After his recent scuffle at the press conference AND his pending rape charges in Las Vegas....I don't see it happening.
    There is ZERO chance that the Nevada Boxing Commission will deny him his license. They aren't stupid, they know how much money is involved.

He got a little slap on the nuts too for telling Lewis that he was nothing but a "Little Punk assed White Boy" I don't think that comment went over very well. Tyson is deffinatley not a thinker, but he is a hell of a good fighter. Should be a good fight if he can keep his mouth shut between now and then.

HeartBreakKid is offline New Member

Tyson is a good fighter???

when was the last time Tyson was a good fighter??
    1990???

He has done absolutely NOTHING to impress me since he got out of prison. The guys he beat were not good fighters. The guy that he did fight that a was good fighter, Holyfield, killed him TWICE!

BTW, please don't anyone say that Tyson should go to UFC!!! I have heard some guys argue this and it has to be be the silliest arguement I have ever heard! Tyson would be destroyed in UFC, it is TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT STYLES OF FIGHTING!

landshark is offline Associate Member

Is everyone blind????

HBreak Kid I'm with you 100%. Tyson is an ignorant animal, who gets faced in whatever direction the powers that be want him in, and turned loose.
    That was not an accident, mistake, misunderstanding or otherwise. It was done purposefully, because everyone knows that tyson will be slaughtered in the ring if they get to fight, and that was his gauranteed ticket out of it without looking like a total pussy...
    This is professional boxing, not the WWF, and all involved should act accordingly, no exceptions, even for has been rapists with low IQs and a biting problem

And as far as the UFC, that I would pay to see...you wanna act like an animal, huh? No problem. He would be carried out of there and go home and kill himself...or maybe eat some cheque drops and go rape someone...

Biker is offline New Member

Fuck Tyson

Who cares how good he boxes, as a person he is an ignorant rapist piece of crap. To suport him is to condone what he is. It's about time we all take into consideration the character of the people we hold in high regard.There are nice people who are the best at what they do, like Jeff Gordon and Michael Jordan.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    thats what im talking about biker

I'm getting sick of debate over who'll win. They both suck and this fight will do nothing to better the sport of boxing. Any true boxing fan knows that the heavyweight division is one of the least exciting divisions. I prefer fighters like Shane Mosley.

Shane Mosley

Hey Excess, you must not have seen the fight last night. Shane Mosley almost got his head knocked off in the second round, got the crap beat out of him all night, and lost a lopsided decision. Mosley got exposed by a good fighter. Now what happens with Tyson against Lewis may or may not be good, but I promise it will be exciting. And I Know Mike will do at least as good a job as Sugar (best pound for pound,what a joke) Mosley did last night. I just hope the fight happens and Tyson breaks Lewis's jaw permanetely so he can't talk anymore. KILL HIM MIKE.

Re: Shane Mosley

Originally posted by FRANK WHITE
    Hey Excess, you must not have seen the fight last night. Shane Mosley almost got his head knocked off...
    But that doesn't mean he's not a great fighter. Everybody loses (don't gimme a Rocky Marciano response) and the great fighters learn from that. The fact that Mosley lost is great for boxing, after all, do we really want to see the favorites fight bums and win every fight? People say that Roy Jones Jr. doesn't have competition, but I disagree. He has consistently dodged fights if there is a remote chance of losing. Jones' body has the potential to move up in weight class, but he won't take that risk.

Mosley

Hey Excess, I'm with you Bro. I still think Mosley is a great fighter and think it was good for boxing that he lost. It makes things more interesting. I also agree with you 100% that Roy Jones Jr. needs to fight really good fighters, as Shane Mosley did, give Shane props for that one. Only then could we find out how good Jones really is. Peace and be Safe.

Re: Re: tyson

Originally posted by EXCESS
    There is ZERO chance that the Nevada Boxing Commission will deny him his license. They aren't stupid, they know how much money is involved.
    I guess I look like an idiot now. Nevada turned down millions of dollars (probably over $100 million), and for what? To prove a point? I may be an idiot, but they're royal-idiots!!! I think Tyson and Lewis should take their fight to England.

Tyson isn't scared of anything. He's the contender, not the champion, so he doesn't have a legal obligation to fight Lewis. He's too damn stupid to be scared. This fight will happen.

Thread Information