Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Coldstone, Pinch, others who've met me...

...Reassure me that you all are still my bit(hes in the gym

I just feel like ****, and apparantely have lost 20lbs in the last month. I cannot blame anyone but myself, but sh1t, 20 FREAKIN POUNDS!!! Just after i lost about 5lbs, i got on the phone with PTbyJason and got a bigass jug of creatine, etc!-thought things would stablize and get back to normal. Well, still losing weight. All i wanted to do is maintain for this summer. Hopefully these fukkers can attest that i was 205lbs ~10% just 1 month ago...and have weighed over 200 for the last year.

So, w/o more of a pity party for myself...here are my notes to self:
    -Dont slack due to summer travel plans. I knew i wasnt going to be able to lift in the near future, so i already went ahead and lost all hard earned gains....
    -Womanize in moderation.
    -Drink/Party in moderation.
    -Realize moderation is for pussys, and i am a pussy(but anyone who agrees with this will get a swift kick in the balls)

So, screw it all, i will continue to only have a half-ass 4day split, eat fairly well, travel over summer, then gain stability and start over.

(i think there is more to the equation, and i will be looking into that early this next wk. I have had my basic chem profiles done regularly as usual, but havent checked the synergy of my hormone levels, etc....)

Sorken is offline Member
    hehe.. keep pumping bro ! Don't think about it too much.. it will get you crazy.. just keep pumping and enjoy life !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorken
    just keep pumping and enjoy life !
    This is the problem, i may be enjoying things too much

Thanks for the encouragement, i need it

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't worry you'll still be able to pick up females in the vette.. who needs muscle... what's muscle.. you don't need it, 20lbs? You're no longer a vet in my eyes, you better start eating!!!

hehe jk
    Last edited by monster.; 03-27-2004 at 05:54 PM.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    ...So, w/o more of a pity party for myself...here are my notes to self:

-Womanize in moderation.
    -Drink/Party in moderation.
    -Realize moderation is for pussys, and i am a pussy(but anyone who agrees with this will get a swift kick in the balls)
    #1 womanize..... is that what your calling it these days????

I think you just need to keep your pee pee in your pants!!

#2 pussy.. hahahahah yes you are...... (waiting for my swift kick in the balls!!)

but yes, I am/and will still be your bit*h in the gym, but only in the gym!!!

Blog Entries
    lol, thanks princess.

but i am starting to have people say that i am looking better at a more cut 190lbs, than a slim 205lbs (at 6' tall) Oh well, ill figure out what my goals should be at a later time. I know i dont want to be an all out bb'er, so that wont be in my future...but know i will still be shallow/superficial for a while

ttuPrincess Guest
    lol, thanks princess.

but i am starting to have people say that i am looking better at a more cut 190lbs, than a slim 205lbs (at 6' tall) Oh well, ill figure out what my goals should be at a later time. I know i dont want to be an all out bb'er, so that wont be in my future...but know i will still be shallow/superficial for a while
    Ill take a look at ya later on and see if I think you look better or not... and you know ill be honest....
    or Ill lie to you if you want, but only if you lie back and tell me how incredible awesome I look now too!!

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    Well im not your bltch. If I were you id just say fu ck all this moderation crap and just live it up till you get back from wherever weak pussies like you go to in europe over the summer. ( i slowly back away from computer with hands covering my genitals and will be wearing a cup to the rec from now on).

about your half as5ed workouts u should start doing legs with pinch and stop doing cardio and then maybe youll stop losing weight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nostawk
    Well im not your bltch. If I were you id just say fu ck all this moderation crap and just live it up till you get back from wherever weak pussies like you go to in europe over the summer. ( i slowly back away from computer with hands covering my genitals and will be wearing a cup to the rec from now on).

about your half as5ed workouts u should start doing legs with pinch and stop doing cardio and then maybe youll stop losing weight.
    LMAO, yeah, you sure as hell know pinch is one intense little fukker

Thanks for the sh1t talk, i need that!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    You fukkin sappy pussy!!!!...haha just bustin your balls!...

We both know who made me look like a girl during that back workout the other day...im still trying to recover my self esteem!!!

Nah for foreal...if anyone thinks vette isnt a solid fukker can kiss mine and his ass too!...(did i earn brownie points?)

Now get some gear and start injecting your self asap with me...then youll gain that weight back!

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    u gotta get back on the gear my bro!~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    u gotta get back on the gear my bro!~
    maybe after another 6months gotta go the natural route for a while longer

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    if you decide to stop drinking you give me your alcohol and ill get extra waisted for you.......

this also applies to women and gear

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nostawk
    if you decide to stop drinking you give me your alcohol and ill get extra waisted for you.......

this also applies to women and gear
    lol, i dont know if youd be able to handle any of the above

i use DXM in place of alcohol... if you keep the dosage pretty low around 300mg DXM if will just make you drunk and not mess u up too bad... if your paranoid you can take CoQ10 and some milk thisle with it...

its funn stuff...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I won't break your balls Vette.You seem very vulnerable at this point!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    i use DXM in place of alcohol... if you keep the dosage pretty low around 300mg DXM if will just make you drunk and not mess u up too bad... if your paranoid you can take CoQ10 and some milk thisle with it...

its funn stuff...
    ill pass on the cough syrup dextromethorphan whatnot.... but ill take all the benzos you can put in front of me , jk, well, maybe a little

ill pass on the cough syrup dextromethorphan whatnot.... but ill take all the benzos you can put in front of me , jk, well, maybe a little
    i don't drink the syrup... yuck

i just get the pills

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    OH.....MY.......F**CKIN......GOD!!!! Quit your d*mn crying ya big PUSS!!!! (sorry...little PUSS). You know what ya need to do....so do it. Cause I seriously doubt ya want me to drive out there and stay for a few months and train you myself....cause I show no mercy on my clinets...

Just do what ya gotta do and get serious again when the time is right bro...hell I might just have to come on out for a few days and show ya what a TRUE workout really is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Just do what ya gotta do and get serious again when the time is right bro...hell I might just have to come on out for a few days and show ya what a TRUE workout really is.
    Anytime biotch, i aignt skeered

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ok.....I might be in the area Easter Weekend....if i am we'll hit back...gotta warn ya though...I pulled 600 for 3 reps and 630 for 1 just last week on deads....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i feel ya bro. ive lost some size since ive been too broke to eat much and traveling has taken its toll. I put in a half assed spit about 2 weeks before my trip, and have yet to get going again.

i guess ill start up like before after i move but until then....maintain. i hate maintaining. id rather go all out.

peace

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Ok.....I might be in the area Easter Weekend....if i am we'll hit back...gotta warn ya though...I pulled 600 for 3 reps and 630 for 1 just last week on deads....
    Allright, we'll compromise. You can show me up in some lifts, then you have to spend the day partying/drinking at Easter Bash Then, we'll see if you can hang with the best of 'em

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i feel ya bro. ive lost some size since ive been too broke to eat much and traveling has taken its toll. I put in a half assed spit about 2 weeks before my trip, and have yet to get going again.

i guess ill start up like before after i move but until then....maintain. i hate maintaining. id rather go all out.

peace

THe thing was...i thought i was going to be able to maintain. I mean, ive been over 200lbs for at least a year or so...and i know my calories were there and everything. I guess i just didnt account for the hiv that ttuprincess must have passed along (ohh, burn for coldstone).

No, but in all seriousness, im going to get detailed bloodwork done very soon, hopefully i will figure out what the deal is.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    how long ago was your last cycle?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    how long ago was your last cycle?
    last and only real cycle i did was a while ago. since then, i messed around with some m1t/var.-and that was still at least 2 months ago

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Good luck my friend. Remember to pack a ton of rubbers with you for the trip.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    vette, you and I sound like we are in the same boat. I've lost about 13 pounds recently. I lost motivation for some reason and just dropped all the gear I was on as I felt like I might be getting kinda "addicted"(not physically but mentally) So i'm chillin right now lookin in the mirror saying wtf. I'm bout to get my act together though. I'm gonna start running some winny and focus on a clean diet and some cardio and get my **** straight before the summer. I feel ya though. But so long as you're ahead of stonecold then you're alright, but when he passes you up i'm driving up there and kicking your ass

allsaucedup is offline Member
    dont you guys go to tech. i have visited a few times, and there is nothing to do there except party. You guys do it right up there too. whats the name of that club (I think it is like crystal or Something) 1$ pitchers till 11:00.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Vette, boo ****in hoo, come on too much fun and not enough training make Johnny a dull boy. Get crackin brother.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    vette, you and I sound like we are in the same boat. I've lost about 13 pounds recently. I lost motivation for some reason and just dropped all the gear I was on as I felt like I might be getting kinda "addicted"(not physically but mentally) So i'm chillin right now lookin in the mirror saying wtf. I'm bout to get my act together though. I'm gonna start running some winny and focus on a clean diet and some cardio and get my **** straight before the summer. I feel ya though. But so long as you're ahead of stonecold then you're alright, but when he passes you up i'm driving up there and kicking your ass
    hmmm...you may be takin a road trip soon...my cycle comin up next sunday is gonna be swwweeeeeeeeaaaaaaaatttttttttttt!!!!

allsauced up...crystals is pretty cool on wednesday "white night"...yeah they do have a deal on pitchers, but us whities only get one day a week to party with the black folk...(its a black club... )

allsaucedup is offline Member
    allsauced up...crystals is pretty cool on wednesday "white night"...yeah they do have a deal on pitchers, but us whities only get one day a week to party with the black folk...(its a black club... )[/QUOTE]

Ya i think it was on a wednesday i was down there a few years ago for sigma chi crawfish fest. good times. and the little mini vegas beer strip is cool as he!!

Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    allsauced up...crystals is pretty cool on wednesday "white night"...yeah they do have a deal on pitchers, but us whities only get one day a week to party with the black folk...(its a black club... )
    Ya i think it was on a wednesday i was down there a few years ago for sigma chi crawfish fest. good times. and the little mini vegas beer strip is cool as he!![/QUOTE]
    yp...mini vegas is a sight to see

omen78 is offline Member
    Hey bro, take comfort in knowing that that 20 pounds or so you lost. Will go to good use for me thanks to all your help You'll get it back homie...

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    dont you guys go to tech. i have visited a few times, and there is nothing to do there except party. You guys do it right up there too. whats the name of that club (I think it is like crystal or Something) 1$ pitchers till 11:00.
    ahhh memories.. crystals... hell i aint been there in almost 2 years.. place has gone down the sh*tter, but it use to be fun!!

ttuPrincess Guest
    [QUOTE=956Vette]guess i just didnt account for the hiv that ttuprincess must have passed along (ohh, burn for coldstone).
    QUOTE] the hiv did not come from me.. maybe the herpies, but not hiv...

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=ttuPrincess]
    guess i just didnt account for the hiv that ttuprincess must have passed along (ohh, burn for coldstone).
    QUOTE] the hiv did not come from me.. maybe the herpies, but not hiv...

herpease? I thought you told me its a coldsore!?

Bcrown1 is offline Associate Member
    Where in Texas are you all from?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcrown1
    Where in Texas are you all from?
    Queens, New York..

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    Queens, New York..
    he asked about us in Texas dum dum!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information