Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

My turn to moan about cars

Well it started with a leaking fuel pipe which runs the entire length of the car and I had to wait a week for the parts so I was driving around in this little Sao Penza that had a top speed of 70...just I also travel 70miles a day on dual carriageway for the best part of the journey so that was real fun

Fixed the petrol pipe on Sat after laying outside on the road for 3 hrs while it rained and had gale force winds.The job was a f***er but I finished.Great went to start the car - flat battery no prob got a jump start and it fired up.

Sun went out to the car to go pick my daughter up and yep flat battery.So I got a lift paid out £56 and got a new one went back home and fitted it.Started the car up and went out in it.

Monday started the car up to go to work and it was really coughing and spluttering all the way to work.No prob spent Monday night and last night changing leads,plugs and cleaning the injectors.

Ah today after just phoning the body shop to book the car in for a re-spray (2 new wings and wheel arches to be replaced as well) a guy comes into my office and says you better take a look at your car. Someone has reversed into totally trashed the drivers door so it doesn,t open and shattered the glass.Where has that person gone? on fucking holiday for a week He said apparantly that he would sort it out when he gets back.Problem is because it was at work and and therefore on private property you are not covered by your car insurance

Only half way through the week hell can,t wait to see what happens tomorrow

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: My turn to moan about cars

Originally posted by Billy Boy
    little Sao Penza
    what's a Sao Penza look like ??? like a Honda Civic ?

sorry to hear about your shitty day / week. if it makes you feel better i dropped a small clock on my face yesterday.

It looks like a very old Mazda 323 the old box shape its horrible

Jenna is offline Female Member

Re: Re: My turn to moan about cars

Originally posted by KeyMastur
    if it makes you feel better i dropped a small clock on my face yesterday.
    What the hell?

<<<< JENNA >>>>

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    it's ok billy...i've gotta replace the front ball joints and all four tires on my car....bill amount=$1100

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I just had the breaks redone on my Jeep....$2180!!

Ironweb is offline Member
    Bummer Billy bad luck. I feel your pain bro. 6 weeks out from christmas I blew the engine in my car a week later my wifes timing belt broke. Keep your head up it will get better.

Key LMAO how the hell did you do that?

Cali is offline Female Member

don't feel bad...it's everywhere...

LMAO...one of the guys I work with just got a niiiiice Saab convertible. He was offered to buy a warranty on it and decided not to. Well now a couple months later the dealership calls to tell him what's wrong with it. We're looking through his office windows as he holds his head in his hand and give the phone the finger! One of the other brokers just went in with one of the girls' tub of chapstick and asks if he needs lubricant. LOL Maybe you needed to be here.

Laughing at the broker....not you big guy.
    Last edited by Cali; 01-30-2002 at 07:42 PM.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Just be glad you dont own a race car . I spent 3,000 on it so far this winter and it still isn't running yet

Well its not all bad .....I think the door is only £300 plus £150 for paint (2 pack plus laquer) and then fitting £50 then if the internals need replacing its a further £100 so it was bit of an expensive bang and the glass needs replacing that £87.60 so a total of £687.60 $942!!! and I now have the guys insurance details LOL I then have to pay out £600 for the rest of the paint job so a total of £1287.60 $1764 and I should have a car that looks like new.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    HEY! are all u guys forgetting that a while back i smacked up my cousins vette? yeah bill total = $9000.00

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    OUCH !!!

Terinox

Thread Information