Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    past the 2 year mark for me, probly more like 3 but i just browsed board for a while before i actually joined

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    monster contributes, whereas you don't, samoth.

therefore you have 0 credibility.

i care about those that will help me further my knowledge on this board, and i don't think anyone can dispute that i am very knowledgable in several areas myself.

how ironic you point out that there aren't personal attacks on AR when you are doing it to me at the moment.

i publicly humbled myself and i am still getting **** for this, unbelievable.

samoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    how ironic you point out that there aren't personal attacks on AR when you are doing it to me at the moment.
    I am unaware of any personal attack I made on you in any of my previous posts, but if I did, or you took it as such, you have my apologies. It was never intended.

And about the credibility and contributions, you are correct. I feel that I should not be giving out much information without proper education and training first.

Perhaps when I finish my BS, I will feel I am able to contribute. However, I do not like to give advice that could be potentially dangerous or deadly (eg. 'slin or DNP ) without real-world credentials... regardless of explicitly stating so on the forums or not. That's just the way I am... I don't expect it from other posters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information