palequail is offline Banned

In addition to Ricky's Post (must read!!)

After reading ricky's post about the poop I have to tell this story. Swear to God this is real as I saw the pictures from a friend of mines camera phone!! Here it goes:

A few of my friends go out one night to have some drinks at a few local bars. This chick comes down from LA to see my friend because they are supposed to be hooking up that night. They both get super faded, completely wasted. Taking the taxi home the chick pukes on my friend, all over him. He is drunk so he dosen't really care. They get into the house and he ends of passing out in his bed and she supposedly falls asleep in the living room. Early that morning she jumps into bed with my friend and he recalls smelling some poop. He thinks it is him so he gets out of bed and checks himself and realizes it is all good. Then he hears his roomate say "Hey get over here". On the living room floor this chick took a huge dump on the ground. Swear to God!! Steaming pile of crap on the floor. Then she stepped in it and jumped into my friends bed getting it all over!!! After all that the chick woke up and had to clean it up herself. Needless to say she won't be coming down to party with them anymore!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Why can't these people control their bowels?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    How much alcohol are you people drinking? Bowel movements from the unconcious are usually seen with the dead

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i knew a kid in college who would pee in his bed every night he drank. he would usually have a girl with him too. well he peed on this girl. soaked the sheets. the worst part was she went to sleep with him the next night. i think this girl got peed on like 5 or 6 times. she had to wash her sheets almost every day.

sorry to hijack your poo thread for a pee story.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    when i come home stumbling drunk i usally make sure to piss in the elevator on the way up but i do that contoled and for **** and giggels

oh man poop and piss stories are so ****in funny....I can't stop laughing... I would never do either. I handle myself well. Once a friend came home and just stood up and peed all over his room.....totally drunk and just pissed everywhere.

oh an another time my boys were super drunk then burned a fat joint....so they figured they should piss on each other to get rid of the smell of the smoke!!! Yeah that worked great.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    didnt piss on myself but once I got drunk and while in a treehouse I had the urge to urinate. so I whip it out and let loose. of course looking down I saw a friend of mine smoking a cigarette and he was looking around like it was raining. so of course, instead of stopping I just improved my aim! He finally figured it out and was pissed!

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    oh an another time my boys were super drunk then burned a fat joint....so they figured they should piss on each other to get rid of the smell of the smoke!!! Yeah that worked great.

i woke up once around 4 in the morning to hear sounds like a waterfall. i open my eys and its my friend pissing into a big indoor tree he had in his appt. he was very wasted. the next moring i told him what he i saw and he didnt believe me. he rememberd taking the piss, he told me he thought he was outside cause he peed on the tree. then i showed him how he missed the tree and saoked his living room carpet. we laughed. man i miss college.

decadbal is offline Banned
    LOL, when i was in college i used to piss in my GFs roomates plants....

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Im still looking for that A$$ who crapped in the steamroom... anyone see him yet?

Thread Information