GOLDINC. is offline New Member

what is your stand?

BAGHDAD, Iraq - In one of the bloodiest and most horrifying days since the end of the U.S.-led war in Iraq, five U.S. troops and four American civilian contractors were killed in separate attacks in the Sunni Triangle west of Baghdad. After an ambush on two vehicles carrying the civilian contractors in Fallujah, jubilant Iraqis burned and mutilated the dead, then dragged two corpses through the streets and hung them from a bridge spanning the Euphrates River.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4551230/
    go to link to see pictures

decadbal is offline Banned
    heads will rolll.....

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember a certain Army D-boy's corpse being dragged through the streets of Somalia during the 90s. They dishonored that man's body. These are the people that we are trying to help, again.

I knew I was to be a Marine after seing those photos on CNN. I was so mad I would have slaughtered those people with my bare hands and eaten their children, if I was told to. I don't think I was old enough to drive at the time.

They have successfully empowered hatred in a lot of men that wear the American flag on their shoulder over there.

Soon either we will leave that place, or the Gov't will send the Rangers and the Marines back in for blood. Things will get very ugly if that happens.
    Last edited by inheritmylife; 04-01-2004 at 11:40 AM.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i saw what they did to theose guys in iraq...i wanna go load up my gun and take a little trip

omen78 is offline Member
    I makes it real hard for me to think that we need to help these people and not just drop a bomb on them...

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I think we need to roll out the a-bomb....f*ck these motherf*ckers they all need to die....we have been to f*ckin nice to these pieces of sh*t....I don't care if ther are women and children around...kill those f*ckers too....especially the kids....for they don't spawn anymore terriost lil sh*ts.

The US does not need to leave...they need to f*ck **** up before they leave...and it needs to start in Fallujah....

RIP to those Americans who lost there lives yesterday and throughout the war.....

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    I think we need to roll out the a-bomb....f*ck these motherf*ckers they all need to die....we have been to f*ckin nice to these pieces of sh*t....I don't care if ther are women and children around...kill those f*ckers too....especially the kids....for they don't spawn anymore terriost lil sh*ts.

The US does not need to leave...they need to f*ck **** up before they leave...and it needs to start in Fallujah....

RIP to those Americans who lost there lives yesterday and throughout the war.....

i agree, to these ppl, violence is the only answer, so its the only solution..

Umberto is offline Junior Member
    This absolutely enrages me!! I hope justice comes swift and hard.
    I say we bomb and leaflet the sunni triangle into oblivion.
    I WOULD NOT TRADE 1 AMERICAN LIFE FOR 100 BATTHIST LIVES!!!!
    May God bless and rest the spirits of those Americans whose lives were taken and comfort their families.

Thread Information