Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Question to guys with Long Hair

I asked this in the spa but no one ever really goes there, so I'll ask here. I want to grow my hair out about 6-7 inches in about 5 months or so. I know that getting it trimmed like every month or so will let it grow faster, and I know that using a high quality shampoo will let it grow faster. Does anyone have any suggestions? Like I heard that B12 shots were good for hair growth, and nails and skin. any opinions guys/gals?

Danielle is offline Female Member
    there is no way your hair will grow 7 inches in 5 months..............average hair growth is only half an inch a month, if even.....
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    there is no way your hair will grow 7 inches in 5 months..............average hair growth is only half an inch a month, if even.....
    Not when on a cycle. When I'm on I shave and cut my hair 2-3 times more often than when I'm off.

He could possibly do it if he's running a cycle.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Check your local health food store for a shampoo and conditioner. I was trying to grow mine out and did that and I noticed a huge difference. It grew faster and thicker.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

yeah, hair grows real fast when you're on the sauce.

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    I heard something about this **** that they use on horses, I had a friend who took it and said it work great. Its a shampoo. I think you can get it any an hair product store such as Sallys.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Not when on a cycle. When I'm on I shave and cut my hair 2-3 times more often than when I'm off.

He could possibly do it if he's running a cycle.

o ok........i wouldnt be the one to know.....................i knew it increased the amount of hair growth on your body.......but i thought it actually did the total opposite to the hair on your head.........don't some steriods promote hair loss?!?!?.................
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

I'm in a Hurry! is offline Junior Member
    Well there's a way but don't think you want to do it...
    There's something called in here Prestoll. Well this is like a special glue made to put on air and will regenrate all ur tissu. This is made for older men but the fact is when it's use on children my friend 21 was balled and used that. He's hair start growing like 5inch in 4month... this may be a solution. The bad thing about it is that you have to apply to glue once every 48hours and keep it for 15min. It smells like **** so be sure to wash it well after

Quote Originally Posted by BigBull13
    I heard something about this **** that they use on horses, I had a friend who took it and said it work great. Its a shampoo. I think you can get it any an hair product store such as Sallys.
    I forget what it's called. A lot of older people use it. It works but that $hit smells awful. It's horrible. I'd rather have slow growing hair than walk around with my head smelling like $hit.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    try getting a horse shampoo. supposedly it makes your hair grow wicked fast. thats right i said wicked. anywhoo, also keep it up like in a hat or bandana, this should help it to grow. thats what im doing. i want hair to my shoulders again.

my hair grew crazy when I was on a cycle, I have to get my granny to cut it every week, but when i'm off i still have to get it cut like ever 2 or 3 weeks. I guess I will try the horse shampoo, keep it in a hat, and get it trimmed a little bit ever so often.

ttuPrincess Guest
    You could check into this..... for women taking prenatial vitamins makes your hair grow faster.... the ones pregnate women take.... dont think you wanna do that, the only other suggestion I know of has been made already... the horse shampoo.. you can get it at Sally's or maybe enev Walmart carries it i think.... the kind I use to use was a big white bottle with a lightorange label and a picture of a horse on it... I ll think of the name in a few....

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Long Hair is for girls and the 80's buddy

ttuPrincess Guest
    "Mane and Tail" is what it was called

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i dunno how you can make it grow faster, ive been growing mine for 10 months and its only just passed my mouth. Different speeds for different people i guess. You could just have hair extensions.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I just chopped my hair like 2 months ago. It was about halfway down my back.(about 5 inches below shoulder blades.) It took a long ass time to grow it that long. But everyone is different. When it is short, it grows fast. As it gets longer it seems to slow down. My wifes hair grows fast and it is long. She dyed it and cut it 3 weeks ago, and you can already see brown roots, and I'm talking about half an inch. And the hair product is called "tail and mane." It was made for horses, but found it's way to human use!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    MSM, Grape seed extract, and flax seed are all good for promoting fast growing healthy hair.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    I agree.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    The only things you can do to speed hair growth is
    1) good diet
    2) good health
    3) keeping the scalp clean and hair folicules free of goo--meaning don't use opaque shampoos; use what's called "Clarifying" shampoos, any bottle that's transparent. Baby shampoo, Prell, most of the Suave, Vo-5. Reason being is the transparent shampoos rinse off the scalp better leaving less residue to gum up the works on the scalp.
    4) massage the scalp several times a day, get the blood flowing through the system so nutrients can get to the part of the hair folicule that actually generates the hair shaft.

And that's about all there is that anyone can do to speed hair growth. I've seen special vitamins for hair, but if you compare what's in 'em, it ain't that much different from a one-a-day pill. Just keep healthy, eat well, keep things clean, and massage, and that's all.

-Tock

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Once I get my digi cam up...I'll show you guys my hair...It's out of control

What's wrong with the 80's?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    My hair grows really fast, even faster when im on, i need to cut it every 3-4 weeks!

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    you forgot hippies also agree

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    my hair is in my eyes and over my ears and I had a shaved head last june. SO what ever the math is on that. Thats with no cutting.

Thread Information