Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    shortfreak2000 is offline New Member
    quick on the trigger you say, well i didnt take the time to read all the posts, lol. this is one thing that totally enrages me, im so pissed over this. this is crap. Some may think this isnt terrosists, no it may not be but its an act of terrorism, im hell people this is GENICIODE for crying out loud. this is a descrace to any "religion", if theres a relgion that states burn, beat, drag, and hange the bodies, plz show me, this should be the point that the US proves to the world that we will not tolerate this kind of acts, i say fly across fallujah with there planes and bomb the hell out of it until no ones alive in that city, some may think well what about the "civilians' there, well if there is civilians there why would they be in that city considering the argressive military that crusifies dead bodies, they would have to agree what the milatary do there if the live in the city. im not putting the president down at all, but sometimes i wish we had a president with balls like harry trumen.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    no it wasnt a threat plus go see his last statement he seem friendly with me maybe he realized whos his real enemy
    in all the governements( eaxept usa ,israel) hizbollah is not considered a terrorist group its considered a resistance group against the israeli invadors...look i will ask u a question if hizbollah is a terrorist group why did u make negotiation with him to switch hostages ,u did so coz u know hizbollah isnt a terrorist group,and if hizbollah is a terrorist group why the cheif of the german intelligence shake hands with nasrolah the leader of hizbollah ,not only shake hands but have good relationship.
    if hizbollah was a terrorist group he would had harmed the israeli hostages but he didnt actualy those israelis was treated so good not like the lebanese hostages who was tortured so mush in the israel prisons .
    can u deny this!![/QUOTE]

no it wasnt a threat plus go see his last statement he seem friendly with me maybe he realized whos his real enemy

Sometimes people act friendly out of fear. If I was in Lebanon and were threatened by you I'd be scared too.

in all the governements( eaxept usa ,israel) hizbollah is not considered a terrorist group

I'm not sure about that. If I'm not mistaken, a fellow Muslim country - Turkey, has also considered Hizballa a terrorist organization and battled it. If I'm not mistaken, the Turkish Hizballa no longer exists....
    Besides that, there is a definition to terrorism, and that definition is: "the systematic use of unpredictable violence (by small groups) against governments, publics, or individuals to attain a political objective" (from www.babylon.com). Acording to that definition, Hizballa is a terrorist organization. What the world considers or doesn't consider you to be is influenced by political interests.

look i will ask u a question if hizbollah is a terrorist group why did u make negotiation with him to switch hostages

1. You negotiate with your enemy, not your friends. The families of the 3 soldiers (which your organization has killed and kidnapped by invading Israeli territory - which is a violation of internation law and UN resolutions) wanted them brought to burial in Israel, for understandable reasons. Israel sees bringing all its soldiers to burial in Israel as a high value.
    2. Tenenbaum.
    3. Tenenbaum.
    4. Tenenbaum. Leaving him with you was too dangerous for Israel.

if hizbollah was a terrorist group he would had harmed the israeli hostages but he didnt actualy those israelis was treated so good not like the lebanese hostages who was tortured so mush in the israel prisons .

Allow me to remind you that those hostages were dead, but considering how your kind treats dead people, I can see what you mean about treating them nicely.
    The only one who stayed alive was Tenenbaum and the only reason you treated him "well" was because he sold you information about Israel. It was in your interest to keep him alive and well.

jmac22 is offline New Member
    shortfreak, I couldnt have said it better myself. I was outraged when I saw what happened.
    There is one difference though, Clinton saw this happen and ran, Bush on the other hand will not.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    in all the governements( eaxept usa ,israel) hizbollah is not considered a terrorist group its considered a resistance group against the israeli invadors...look i will ask u a question if hizbollah is a terrorist group why did u make negotiation with him to switch hostages ,u did so coz u know hizbollah isnt a terrorist group,and if hizbollah is a terrorist group why the cheif of the german intelligence shake hands with nasrolah the leader of hizbollah ,not only shake hands but have good relationship.
    can u deny this!!

Sometimes people act friendly out of fear. If I was in Lebanon and were threatened by you I'd be scared too.

in all the governements( eaxept usa ,israel) hizbollah is not considered a terrorist group

I'm not sure about that. If I'm not mistaken, a fellow Muslim country - Turkey, has also considered Hizballa a terrorist organization and battled it. If I'm not mistaken, the Turkish Hizballa no longer exists....
    Besides that, there is a definition to terrorism, and that definition is: "the systematic use of unpredictable violence (by small groups) against governments, publics, or individuals to attain a political objective" (from www.babylon.com). Acording to that definition, Hizballa is a terrorist organization. What the world considers or doesn't consider you to be is influenced by political interests.

look i will ask u a question if hizbollah is a terrorist group why did u make negotiation with him to switch hostages

1. You negotiate with your enemy, not your friends. The families of the 3 soldiers (which your organization has killed and kidnapped by invading Israeli territory - which is a violation of internation law and UN resolutions) wanted them brought to burial in Israel, for understandable reasons. Israel sees bringing all its soldiers to burial in Israel as a high value.
    2. Tenenbaum.
    3. Tenenbaum.
    4. Tenenbaum. Leaving him with you was too dangerous for Israel.

Allow me to remind you that those hostages were dead, but considering how your kind treats dead people, I can see what you mean about treating them nicely.
    The only one who stayed alive was Tenenbaum and the only reason you treated him "well" was because he sold you information about Israel. It was in your interest to keep him alive and well.[/QUOTE]

Like i said Rak, hes full of half truths and out and out lies!

OG

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey Rak dont forget about me... I too know what hes all about. And i agree with u that it seems that some MODs (not Bouncer) are turning a blind eye to his terrorist views and its a shame! Atleast Bouncer takes the time to prove M'guy is full of shiat with his half truths and out and out lies! I salute u Bouncer for that!!

OG
    I'm not defending M'guy at all.He is a terorrist in my eyes.But we do have freedom of speech here in the USA,and he handles himself far better than you in all the debates I've seen so far.If he should get banned,I feel you should too.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm not defending M'guy at all.He is a terorrist in my eyes.But we do have freedom of speech here in the USA,and he handles himself far better than you in all the debates I've seen so far.If he should get banned,I feel you should too.

Honestly Bull i really dont care what u think. Hows that?! Its people like u that dont stand up for anything u believe in. I believe M'guy has NO right to come on OUR board and start ****. Because u know something, if he never made the comments he did i, we would have no idea hes pro-terrorist and anti-american.

OG

ps...hes been on the board > Join Date: Jul 2002 I never even heard of him till a few weeks ago when he decided to start posting his terrorist views. Thats when HE decided to put the bullseye on his chest not me!
    Last edited by OGPackin; 04-02-2004 at 05:34 PM.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    If Militiaguy is a terrorist, I presume that means he has committed terrorist acts.
    Unless that charge can be backed up, I don't think it should be repeated.
    Of course, if someone here can, I'd like to see what proof you have . . .
    --Tock

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    If Militiaguy is a terrorist, I presume that means he has committed terrorist acts.
    --Tock
    Tock oh Tock, what are we going to do with u... Ok heres the lesson for today kids.

WE live in AMERICA, and in AMERICA Hizbollah is a terrorist group. Now, M'guy says hes a member of the Hizbollah party. Hmmmmm.......Now, what would u call him. Buddy, pal, friend.....no a TERRORIST!

thank u and goodnight...

OG

Honestly Bull i really dont care what u think. Hows that?! Its people like u that dont stand up for anything u believe in. I believe M'guy has NO right to come on OUR board and start ****. Because u know something, if he never made the comments he did i, we would have no idea hes pro-terrorist and anti-american.

OG

ps...hes been on the board > Join Date: Jul 2002 I never even heard of him till a few weeks ago when he decided to start posting his terrorist views. Thats when HE decided to put the bullseye on his chest not me!
    You don't want tohere my views on this!!!M'guy and "yourself" would be very offended to say the least!!!!!!!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    here we go again..

You don't want tohere my views on this!!!M'guy and "yourself" would be very offended to say the least!!!!!!!

Good! Ur making my point for me. U believe M'guy is a terrorist, ( ur words - He is a terorrist in my eyes) but ur not willing to stand up and take a stand against him. Way to show ur backbone. Another proud American i see....

OG

Good! Ur making my point for me. U believe M'guy is a terrorist, ( ur words - He is a terorrist in my eyes) but ur not willing to stand up and take a stand against him. Way to show ur backbone. Another proud American i see....

OG
    I love my Country!!!It doesn't mean I have to support Isreal!!I don't support any country in the middle east,nor it's ppl.The WHOLE area is the douche bag of the world!!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by shortfreak2000
    quick on the trigger you say, well i didnt take the time to read all the posts, lol. this is one thing that totally enrages me, im so pissed over this. this is crap. Some may think this isnt terrosists, no it may not be but its an act of terrorism, im hell people this is GENICIODE for crying out loud. this is a descrace to any "religion", if theres a relgion that states burn, beat, drag, and hange the bodies, plz show me, this should be the point that the US proves to the world that we will not tolerate this kind of acts, i say fly across fallujah with there planes and bomb the hell out of it until no ones alive in that city, some may think well what about the "civilians' there, well if there is civilians there why would they be in that city considering the argressive military that crusifies dead bodies, they would have to agree what the milatary do there if the live in the city. im not putting the president down at all, but sometimes i wish we had a president with balls like harry trumen.
    yeah thats a great idea. kill every1 in the village, even the innocent civilians. so now we are the terrorists?

not everybody has the luxury of living in a free country. thats like saying the only people who lived in iraq were supporters of sadam. ignorant.

the world is burning. because too many people are hellbent on their views and hold no notion for the fact that they might be wrong. present company included. "victory or martyrdom" how can people be so arrogant to kill over religion? humans ego's are inflated. and it will be the death of this world. people who kill in the name of any god are morons. so far i havent seen i religion who hasnt done this...with the exception of buddhism perhaps.

I love my Country!!!It doesn't mean I have to support Isreal!!I don't support any country in the middle east,nor it's ppl.The WHOLE area is the douche bag of the world!!!!

hahaha...hey Da go back and re-read this thread. Its NOT about Israel. Its about the Americans that were killed, burned and then their bodies mutilated. Thats what im standing up for and against M'guy and his disrespecting comment above.

Like i said, another proud American....

OG

hahaha...hey Da go back and re-read this thread. Its NOT about Israel. Its about the Americans that were killed, burned and then their bodies mutilated. Thats what im standing up for and against M'guy and his disrespecting comment above.

OG
    Say what you like....I know your underlying intentions to all these debates.Yippie,your Jewish and support Isreal.You know what?I could care less!!To reiterate my statement,All the Middle east is the douche bag of the world!!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    no comments coz i will get banned
    Care to elaborate (explain)?..

And Tock, did I see you give him advise on choosing a university to study in when he gets to America?.. If you didn't please accept my apologises but a few people did. Dare I say that when he does enter you may have committed a crime by aiding the entery of a member of an illegal terrorist organisation to enter the USA?

Like I said Tock, if it wasn't you please accept my apologies..

Da Bull, I think your slightly mixed up in something. Although Rak_Ani and OG are Jewish the sentiments expressed by them have nothing to do with the fact that M'guy is Muslim. Neither have said one derogatory word against his religious beliefs whereas he as pointed to "Jewish aggression" in one thread and in another said that ALL Jews in Israel are targets because all serve in the army, but both Rak_Ani and OG have never said he or anyother Muslim/Arab should be killed because of their military service to both legitimate armies and militia's. Both Rak_Ani and OG just see a self confessed member of the Hezbolah party and recognize him for what that means. Incase you've missed it militiaguy has said he's,

1. A member of the Hezbollah.
    2. A sniper.
    3. Has plans to enter America to study.
    4. Won't express his feelings here regarding the slaughter of those 4 innocent Americans in Falluja (sp'ing) because he'll be banned.

His feelings must be pretty d*mn hardcore because with all admission's he's made so far he hasn't been banned, I dread to think what he'd love to express here.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Ur a complete jagoff M'guy! It really shows how u were brought up to make a stupid ass comment like that. I guess u find it funny when people get killed and burned and then their bodies mutilated huh? I bet u get the whole family together and kill and burn bodies for fun. U make me sick!!

OG
    Can I get an AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Care to elaborate (explain)?..

And Tock, did I see you give him advise on choosing a university to study in when he gets to America?.. If you didn't please accept my apologises but a few people did. Dare I say that when he does enter you may have committed a crime by aiding the entery of a member of an illegal terrorist organisation to enter the USA?

Like I said Tock, if it wasn't you please accept my apologies..

Da Bull, I think your slightly mixed up in something. Although Rak_Ani and OG are Jewish the sentiments expressed by them have nothing to do with the fact that M'guy is Muslim. Neither have said one derogatory word against his religious beliefs whereas he as pointed to "Jewish aggression" in one thread and in another said that ALL Jews in Israel are targets because all serve in the army, but both Rak_Ani and OG have never said he or anyother Muslim/Arab should be killed because of their military service to both legitimate armies and militia's. Both Rak_Ani and OG just see a self confessed member of the Hezbolah party and recognize him for what that means. Incase you've missed it militiaguy has said he's,

1. A member of the Hezbollah.
    2. A sniper.
    3. Has plans to enter America to study.
    4. Won't express his feelings here regarding the slaughter of those 4 innocent Americans in Falluja (sp'ing) because he'll be banned.

His feelings must be pretty d*mn hardcore because with all admission's he's made so far he hasn't been banned, I dread to think what he'd love to express here.
    Bouncer,I know I got a little off topic in this thread.And after reading all the other threads from M'guy,I agree that he's a terrorist.The point I was trying to make to OG was,he tries to stuff Isreal down everyones throat as much as M'guy tries to push his terrorist propaganda.Maybe OG didn't try to do that in this particular thread,but over all,that seems to be his agenda.I'm sick of reading his pro Isreal posts as much as readings M'guys bull crap.I'll bow out of this now because any further statements I make on this topic in general would be very offensive to anyone who has middle eastern ties.

Bouncer,I know I got a little off topic in this thread.And after reading all the other threads from M'guy,I agree that he's a terrorist.The point I was trying to make to OG was,he tries to stuff Isreal down everyones throat as much as M'guy tries to push his terrorist propaganda.Maybe OG didn't try to do that in this particular thread,but over all,that seems to be his agenda.I'm sick of reading his pro Isreal posts as much as readings M'guys bull crap.I'll bow out of this now because any further statements I make on this topic in general would be very offensive to anyone who has middle eastern ties.

Those daym Jews! hahaha Keep talking so everyone can see ur true colors...hahaha

OG

Originally Posted by Tock
    --Tock

Tock oh Tock, what are we going to do with u... Ok heres the lesson for today kids.

WE live in AMERICA, and in AMERICA Hizbollah is a terrorist group. Now, M'guy says hes a member of the Hizbollah party. Hmmmmm.......Now, what would u call him. Buddy, pal, friend.....no a TERRORIST!

thank u and goodnight...

OG

Well, here in America, the KKK is a terrorist group. The KKK is also a 100% Christian organization, so from that, can we say that all Christians are terrorists? No more than you can say that each and every member of the Hizbollah party deals in bombs and assasinations and whatever.

IMHO, anyone who fights against foreign invaders is a patriot. That's why I support the efforts of the Hizbollah against Israel invasion, and that's why I support the Palestianian efforts to drive the Israelis out of their land.

I don't know Militaguy very well, don't know what his views are on many topics, but I'm sure they are colored by the hostile comments he gets from Americans who don't know as much as they think they know, by Zionists blinded by self-interest, and by efforts by foreigners to control his country. But he says he is not a terrorist, and until I have reason to suppose otherwise, I'm inclined to take him at his word.

So much for "your lesson for today . . ."
    --Tock

Like I said Tock, if it wasn't you please accept my apologies.. .

Yes I did, and I don't expect any crap from it, either.
    I particularly don't want any more crap about me committing crimes by "aiding the entry of a terrorist into the USA," because I did not do that. You may think Militiaguy is a terrorist, but I have seen no evidence supporting that, and remain unconvinced.
    JHC, this BS is just like the crap from the anti-Communist McCarthy scare.
    --Tock

OG

Anyone else hear on the news tonight about what happened a few days before the Fazullah massacre? It seems that the US military had taken over the local school building, and when the locals went to ask the military about letting them conduct classes for their kids, the US miltary didn't have any interpreters, and ended up shooting 18 Iraquis. Later, some other folks blew up a Hummer, and a group of 30 Iraquis brutalized the corpses.

It that's true, then the US doesn't really have a whole lot of ground to be indignant, and no one has the right to clamor for retaliation.
    It's just stupidity all the way around. Knee-jerk reactions without understanding the story behind the story . . . a sure-fire way of needlessly prolonging the dman conflict . . .

--Tock

Originally Posted by Tock
    --Tock

Well, here in America, the KKK is a terrorist group. The KKK is also a 100% Christian organization, so from that, can we say that all Christians are terrorists? No more than you can say that each and every member of the Hizbollah party deals in bombs and assasinations and whatever.

IMHO, anyone who fights against foreign invaders is a patriot. That's why I support the efforts of the Hizbollah against Israel invasion, and that's why I support the Palestianian efforts to drive the Israelis out of their land.

I don't know Militaguy very well, don't know what his views are on many topics, but I'm sure they are colored by the hostile comments he gets from Americans who don't know as much as they think they know, by Zionists blinded by self-interest, and by efforts by foreigners to control his country. But he says he is not a terrorist, and until I have reason to suppose otherwise, I'm inclined to take him at his word.

So much for "your lesson for today . . ."
    --Tock

Tock oh Tock, there u go again beating around the bush and putting ur own spin on things. Listen, if the KKK is a terrorist group then whoever belongs to them is a terrorist no matter what religion they are. The JDL is considered a terrorist group, does that mean all Jewish people are terrorists....NO! Hizbollah is NOT a religion and NOT all Muslims and NOT all arabs are in Hizbollah are they? And i have NOT attacked M'guys religion or nationality have i? No i have not? So ur analogy makes absolutely no senses what so ever. End of story for today kids!

OG

ps im a little drucnk and stoned watching UFC...sory i cant beleive lawler got knocked the **** out!
    Last edited by OGPackin; 04-02-2004 at 10:21 PM.

Anyone else hear on the news tonight about what happened a few days before the Fazullah massacre? It seems that the US military had taken over the local school building, and when the locals went to ask the military about letting them conduct classes for their kids, the US miltary didn't have any interpreters, and ended up shooting 18 Iraquis. Later, some other folks blew up a Hummer, and a group of 30 Iraquis brutalized the corpses.

It that's true, then the US doesn't really have a whole lot of ground to be indignant, and no one has the right to clamor for retaliation.
    It's just stupidity all the way around. Knee-jerk reactions without understanding the story behind the story . . . a sure-fire way of needlessly prolonging the dman conflict . . .

--Tock
    Is that saying in a sick twisted way that they deserved the death they got?

Well talking about the Hezbollah fight to rid Lebanon of the IDF, I don't have a problem with. I understand freedom fighters, we fought the British occupation of Ireland and are still doing it through political means to rid Northern Ireland of them. But Hezbollah didn't confine their fight to the IDF they also attacked targets outside of Lebanon, and attacked American, French, Italian, Irish and awhole host of other targets in Lebanon, clearly you don't care about American targets outside of America, you seen to take the view that they deserve what they get. So I won't repeat again the 250 Marines murdered in Beirut by the Hezbollah.

As for the Palestinian efforts to drive the Israeli's from their land, well the penny drops. Your a supportor of suicide bombers regardless who gets hurt, you clearly don't care about the American deaths in Beirut, you didn't respond to the Turkish deaths but worse still you justify the slaughter and multilation of 4 Americans in Falluja. I won't ask you about 9/11.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fallujah Massacre (MAY JUSTICE BE SWIFT)-ostrich-head-sand-5.gif  

Tock oh Tock, there u go again beating around the bush and putting ur own spin on things.
    --s n i p --
    ps im a little drucnk and stoned

Well then, why don't I give you another try at writing something that makes sense, once you get sobered up.
    -Tock

Is that saying in a sick twisted way that they deserved the death they got?

No, but it is a reason why the situation happened the way it did. I had been under the impression that the US soldiers (in this case, "soldiers of fortune") were savagely brutalized for no reason whatsoever. But hey, if side A kills 18 of side B for no reason other than inability to bridge the language gap, it's no surprise when side B retaliates.

In this war, no one deserved to die, no one should have to put up with all the crap they get. But thanks to ignorance, stupidity, and hate, both sides are getting more than their fair share.

-Tock

. . . s n i p . . .
    clearly you don't care about American targets outside of America . . .

Oh yes, quite clearly.
    -Tock

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    No, but it is a reason why the situation happened the way it did. I had been under the impression that the US soldiers (in this case, "soldiers of fortune") were savagely brutalized for no reason whatsoever. But hey, if side A kills 18 of side B for no reason other than inability to bridge the language gap, it's no surprise when side B retaliates.
    -Tock
    thats what i want to say...but some members her dont want me to talk,i just want to ask them how could defend democracie with dictatorship

Well then, why don't I give you another try at writing something that makes sense, once you get sobered up.
    -Tock

Its hard to admit when ur wrong huh Tock. Ur analogy was one of the worst iv read on here so far. And no matter what condition i was in last night i still proved u wrong and ur not man enough to admit it. Sad! Oh thats right ur not a man, u just like them....

I have an idea Tick, since u dont like America and its Gvt. why dont u go live with ur Hizbollah bros and sisters and see how long ur ars lasts over there before u come running back to the good ol US of A!!

OG

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    why dont u go live with ur Hizbollah bros and sisters and see how long ur ars lasts over there before u come running back to the good ol US of A!!

OG
    actualy anyone who want to visit me is welcomed

1) Its hard to admit when ur wrong huh Tock. Ur analogy was one of the worst iv read on here so far.
    2) And no matter what condition i was in last night i still proved u wrong and ur not man enough to admit it. Sad! Oh thats right ur not a man, u just like them....

I have an idea Tick, since u dont like America and its Gvt. why dont u go live with ur Hizbollah bros and sisters and see how long ur ars lasts over there before u come running back to the good ol US of A!!

OG

1) I'm glad you like it. As far as I'm concerned, it is spot-on.
    Among Christians, only some are KKK members (100% of the KKK is Christian), but most are not (most are merely annoying). Similarly, among Hizbollah folks, only some are gun-totin' bomb tossin' six-pack drinkin' cousin poppin' terrorists (they sorta sound like Arkies from the Ozarks), most are not. Takes an awful lot of bureaucracy to keep any government going, and it ain't efficient to issue clerical workers AK-47's along with their pens and paper.

2) Heh . . . if you really want to see how much "man" I am, then bend over, bud, and "take it like a man!"
    As I've mentioned before, I'm more man than you'll ever be, and more woman than you'll ever get. Think about it and weep, mon petite . . .

--Tock
    ps-let me know when you're ready . . .

Among Christians, only some are KKK members (100% of the KKK is Christian), but most are not (most are merely annoying). Similarly, among Hizbollah folks, only some are gun-totin' bomb tossin' six-pack drinkin' cousin poppin' terrorists (they sorta sound like Arkies from the Ozarks), most are not. Takes an awful lot of bureaucracy to keep any government going, and it ain't efficient to issue clerical workers AK-47's along with their pens and paper.

2) Heh . . . if you really want to see how much "man" I am, then bend over, bud, and "take it like a man!"
    As I've mentioned before, I'm more man than you'll ever be, and more woman than you'll ever get. Think about it and weep, mon petite . . .

--Tock
    Like i said, not man enough to admit when ur wrong huh Tick...hahaha

And im sure ud like for me to bend over. I'd be a welcome change from the farm animals u like so much.... And speaking of women, im sure u cant remember the last real woman uv been with and blowup dolls dont count... Me on the other hand my girl lastnight can vouch for my manhood. Sorry u cant say the same...

OG

actualy anyone who want to visit me is welcomed

Y'know, I might take you up on that if I hadn't started getting my business going . . .
    I'd kinda like to see Tyre . . . it's a cool city; it demonstrates how far off the prophecies of Ezekiel of the Old Testament were. Seems that in the Old Testament, the way to differentiate between a "true" prophet and a "false" prophet was to see if their prophecies came true or not. "True" prophets had the requirement to be 100% accurate. If they were only 99% accurate, then they were not of God, but of Satan.
    . Well, it turns out that Ezekiel prophesied that the Phonecian city of Tyre would be torn down, "never to be rebuilt." Tsk tsk. Over the ensuing centuries, Tyre was not only rebuilt to opulant spendor, but was torn down again and rebuilt and torn down and rebuilt. That interesting little passage shows that since Ezekiel was not 100% accurate, then he is, by definition of the Bible itself, not a prophet of God, but of Satan. And the Book of Ezekiel in the Bible is consequently bogus (but then, the whole thing is, so, so what?) but that's how things go in the interesting world of history . . .

Anyway, ya, I've known a few nice folks from Lebanon. One of the great bodybuilders from the 1980's was from Lebanon (his name escapes me right now, but he was really good). And the country is right on the Meditteranean Sea, geez, it's really beautiful, and it's got so much potential to prosper and grow once peace settles in . . .

Thanks for the invite, though.

--Tock

Like i said, not man enough to admit when ur wrong huh Tick...hahaha

And im sure ud like for me to bend over. I'd be a welcome change from the farm animals u like so much.... And speaking of women, im sure u cant remember the last real woman uv been with and blowup dolls dont count... Me on the other hand my girl lastnight can vouch for my manhood. Sorry u cant say the same...

OG

Well, since it's obvious that defeating you in a spirited debate means shifting the topic to one's "manhood," why don't we just do that? Why don't we just settle what should be an arguement based on logic and reason, why not settle it based on who's got the bigger 3rd leg?
    I'll be glad to put my manhood against yours any day of the week, in front of as many (or as few) witnesses as you like. I'm confident that not only will you retreat in shame and embarassment as you gaze longingly at what Nature has entrusted to my safekeeping, but that you will ultimately develop an irresistable craving, a lust, an unconsolable urge to be near it.
    I'm certain once you have fallen to the irrestible charms of my "manhhod," you will be much less inclined to boast of your own endowment, ample as it may be, but yet still no match for your beloved adversary and lust-object, and you'll be not only suitable "occasional" company for me, but a lot easier for everyone else to get along with as well.

Yah, so put up and whup it out if you think you can measure up to my standards, or else pull yer pants up and go home, and take your silly political bluster with ya.

-Tock

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow......talk about racist and bigoted comments......

so if those sterotypes are true....... all guys like it up the butt??

(i know this isn't true, but you are stating your bigoted opinions...... so .....)

and no one but you girlfriends want to see your dong...........

once again............. DRAMA from Tock................

--Tock
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    M'guy, as you know, I like to check on things, and in regards to what you said yesterday about the Hizballa not being a terrorist organization because besides Israel and the US (and Turkey as I added) no one considers it as one, well, I checked and as it turns out, last year the EU also decided it's terrorist (that and Hamas) and therefore it means most of the Western world now conisders your organization a terrorist group.

Tock, you seem to develope discussions about something you don't know much about. I advise you to check on Hizballa, read about it a little, do a search about the terrorist actions, how it works, who's in charge, where they operate, how they operate, where they raise funds, what they believe in, etc, and then argue with Bouncer about it. Considering the fact Bouncer has first hand experience with Hizballa, and the fact you don't know the basics about it, your arguments make you look ignorant.

Well, since it's obvious that defeating you in a spirited debate means shifting the topic to one's "manhood," why don't we just do that? Why don't we just settle what should be an arguement based on logic and reason, why not settle it based on who's got the bigger 3rd leg?
    I'll be glad to put my manhood against yours any day of the week, in front of as many (or as few) witnesses as you like. I'm confident that not only will you retreat in shame and embarassment as you gaze longingly at what Nature has entrusted to my safekeeping, but that you will ultimately develop an irresistable craving, a lust, an unconsolable urge to be near it.
    I'm certain once you have fallen to the irrestible charms of my "manhhod," you will be much less inclined to boast of your own endowment, ample as it may be, but yet still no match for your beloved adversary and lust-object, and you'll be not only suitable "occasional" company for me, but a lot easier for everyone else to get along with as well.

Yah, so put up and whup it out if you think you can measure up to my standards, or else pull yer pants up and go home, and take your silly political bluster with ya.

-Tock

Ummm, Tick who talked about bending over who first?

Im done arguing with u Tick. U have lost all credibility in my eyes and im sure in many others. U are the type of person who argues just for the sake of arguing. And then once ur proven wrong u just keep arguing. Man up and let it go, let it go! Hey Tick the skies blue, but are u going to argue with me its really light blue?!

Oh and u know what they say about the guys who talk about how big their manhood is dont u....

OG

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I'm all about freedom of speech, but if the above is true about M'guy being sent here to further his education and is a member of hezbollah than fuuck em, your types killed 343 of my fellow smokeating brothers and countless other innocent people, you use little kids to further your propoganda by blowing themselves up. I know our country does some messed up stuff but I am first and foremost an American and I'll be **** if some POS terrorist ( or wannabe terrorist ), so M'guy lets talk about how much you really know about sniping, I know quite a bit, as I was also a marksmanship instructor in the service. Sorry to all but I have looked at this guys posts and there are'nt many AS related ones latley. Yes I realize this is the lounge but come on take it somewhere else. I understand alot of you will give me sheot about this post but I really don't care.

Oh and u know what they say about the guys who talk about how big their manhood is dont u....

OG

Yah, well, I suppose my bit of drama there was a bit much, eh?
    What the heck . . . it's good to have a reason to laugh at yerself from time to time . . . this speil is it . . .
    -Tock

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information