palequail is offline Banned

Anyone lie about thier age??

I have to get this out. I'm not trying to be cocky in anyway but this is totally true and gets kind of annoying.

I'm 21 and always meet older girls. I have to lie about my age constantly. I"m with a 34 year old right now and she knows but others I have to lie. I date girls who are usually around 25-27...and if they knew my age they would freak. You think I should be honest always or just lie my ass off to get action?? You guys do this or what?

Oh and to partyboy..I hate young girls too....such a waste of time.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i feel your pain, sometimes i think i should lie. last night i met a playboy playmate. this weekend is her birthday and she's gonna be 25. im 23 right now and gonna be 24 in july. she's all about me but i feel like if i told her i was 24 or 25 it would solidify my chances even more. she'll be in the june issue this year guys just incase you wanna see my future wife if everything works out lol ha

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i feel your pain, sometimes i think i should lie. last night i met a playboy playmate. this weekend is her birthday and she's gonna be 25. im 23 right now and gonna be 24 in july. she's all about me but i feel like if i told her i was 24 or 25 it would solidify my chances even more. she'll be in the june issue this year guys just incase you wanna see my future wife if everything works out lol ha
    now this I gotta see....post some pics of her not airbrushed

yeah buddy good work...I gotta get some pics up of a few chicks i've boned... I can get some of this hot asian....you guys wanna see?? I feel kinda bad but she will never know.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I can get some of this hot asian....you guys wanna see?? .
    Do turds have lumps?.....of course we wanna see

ok give me a sec to get them off the net....she is a professional signer so she is all over the net.....brb

I'm in a Hurry! is offline Junior Member
    well it's up to you... there's no good answer... I was 16 when I dated a 26 that turn 27 years old women. I was looking like an 20-21 guys and she gave me a chance I told her I was 19... but now that I'm 18 I say usually that I'm 20 or 21. As long as you don't plan to find your love I dont see the problem. Shoud you keep doing it? Well can't answer... am I doing it? Yes I am.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    yeah buddy good work...I gotta get some pics up of a few chicks i've boned... I can get some of this hot asian....you guys wanna see?? I feel kinda bad but she will never know.
    Bring 'em on brotha!!

ok here she is....I still talk to her but I think she has a boyfriend and is super busy...but we still get together from time to time....I hope no one on here knows her.....this is why I love my job!!!! I met her at work...

but we haven't done it in a while...i'm starting to want it again....haha..I think she is a year older than me..nothing big.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone lie about thier age??-nhu-loan-2.jpg   Anyone lie about thier age??-n.jpg  

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm in a Hurry!
    well it's up to you... there's no good answer... I was 16 when I dated a 26 that turn 27 years old women. I was looking like an 20-21 guys and she gave me a chance I told her I was 19... but now that I'm 18 I say usually that I'm 20 or 21. As long as you don't plan to find your love I dont see the problem. Shoud you keep doing it? Well can't answer... am I doing it? Yes I am.
    I'm in a Hurry......57 posts in one day?? nice work brotha we got a post whore in the making

ft-

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    nice work bro... good score

ft-

Now I feel like finding old modeling photos of my old chick....but **** her she ruined my life...but if you wanna see guys you can let me know...i'll go find em..

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    now this I gotta see....post some pics of her not airbrushed
    bro i have no idea how i pulled this off. ill see if i can get some normal pics of her next time i see her. she dances at www.delilahs.com and one thing led to another. my friends all hate my guts. she is honestly the best looking women ive ever seen in person. like you see crazy hot girls on the TV and in mags. but when you see one of them in person your just aw struck. when i first saw her i was like "holy sh-t" and i was just dumbfounded. now im freaking talking to her and what not. she'll be in the june issue, and again i have no idea of a lowly contractor is now dating a playmate? i guess dreams do come true. if everything goes right, this girl i would definatly marry cause i know for a fact its just not possible to find a better looking women. hopefully ill never be single again

I'm in a Hurry! is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    I'm in a Hurry......57 posts in one day?? nice work brotha we got a post whore in the making

ft-
    Glad to have a fan Just kidding... thanks now the challenge is keep this up

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    bro i have no idea how i pulled this off. ill see if i can get some normal pics of her next time i see her. she dances at www.delilahs.com and one thing led to another. my friends all hate my guts. she is honestly the best looking women ive ever seen in person. like you see crazy hot girls on the TV and in mags. but when you see one of them in person your just aw struck. when i first saw her i was like "holy sh-t" and i was just dumbfounded. now im freaking talking to her and what not. she'll be in the june issue, and again i have no idea of a lowly contractor is now dating a playmate? i guess dreams do come true. if everything goes right, this girl i would definatly marry cause i know for a fact its just not possible to find a better looking women. hopefully ill never be single again

Hey dude it happens....Just make sure you don't get sucked into buying her all kinds of things....Sugar Daddys are the worst.

Hey dude it happens....Just make sure you don't get sucked into buying her all kinds of things....Sugar Daddys are the worst.
    i havent given this girl a dime, she gave me 3 dances the first night i met her and wouldnt take my money. ever since then she just comes, sits on my lap and talks to me. then one night she was like lets hang out this weekend. its a weird story but when i first met her she told me a club she was going to that weekend so i could meet her. well dumb ass me forgets the name and doesnt go. the next time i saw her she's like why didnt i see you? i though i made my hint dropping quite obvious. and i was like im a smuck and remember the place you were eating dinner but not the place after, and im not about to go where your eating cause that would be totally stalkerish. well i saw her like 5 weeks after that, and she's like lets just hang out this weekend. no meeting, we'll just call each other and make it easy

Da Bull is offline Banned
    ok here she is....I still talk to her but I think she has a boyfriend and is super busy...but we still get together from time to time....I hope no one on here knows her.....this is why I love my job!!!! I met her at work...

but we haven't done it in a while...i'm starting to want it again....haha..I think she is a year older than me..nothing big.
    Very nice brotha!!!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    bang bang bang

Thread Information