Wesmanuk is offline New Member

Talking Is an anti-estrogen required after completing an 8 wk cycle of deca (200mg) per wk?

Hey all, i'm a new user so don't be to hard on me. I just want to know if any experienced bodybuilders could tell me whether or not it would be advisable to take an anti estrogen after completing an 8 week cycle of deca using 200mg per week.

If so how much would be required after finishing a short low dose deca cycle like this? (10mg daily?) and roughly how long should they be taken?

any advice would be great to this steriod novice,

cheers, wes

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmanuk
    Hey all, i'm a new user so don't be to hard on me. I just want to know if any experienced bodybuilders could tell me whether or not it would be advisable to take an anti estrogen after completing an 8 week cycle of deca using 200mg per week.

If so how much would be required after finishing a short low dose deca cycle like this? (10mg daily?) and roughly how long should they be taken?

cheers, wes
    anti-estrogen will not help u if u r on deca,coz deca will aromatize to progesteron not estrogen

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    I'll go easy on you bro, this thread is in the wrong forum. It should be in the steroids forum not in the Lounge. Also everyone on this board will tell you that a Deca only cycle is useless, even more so at only 200mgs/week. Test is a must in ANY cycle period. If your saying Test is not for you, then honestly AAS is not for you. You must include Test in every cycle for a multitude of reasons. I think you need to do some more research. Look in the educational threads, they are a gold mine of knowledge. Good luck, and you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask. But please put them in the proper place.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmanuk

cheers, wes

Good response JohnDoe1234! Also id like to add 8 weeks is not long enough. 10 to 12 should be minimum on a deca/test cycle. And yes test should be the base of any cycle.

I recommend u hang out on the board and do alot of reading and then ask any questions u may have, but untill then i wouldnt run any cycle if i were u. Good luck!

OG

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    take 200mg of B6 threw the cycle and Pct, if you see gyno problems go up toe 200mgx3 times a day till the problems go away. or you can run bromo but have fun with the sides it gives ya

Thread Information