Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet inhancement

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Pet inhancement

Please no one take this too seriously:
    This is totally hypothetical, but what do you guys think would happen if i shot my cat up on a 12 week test cycle?
    I was watching dusk till dawn 2 and one of the charachters had his pooch on the juice. Now i would never do this in real life (and my cats dead anyway) but i got him to 16lbs natural i recon i could have possibly made him 30lbs.
    Get a rudimentry harness and make him drag some weights or **** and you got yourself a ****ing huge pet.
    Am i just a bit weird or have others ever wondered what undiscoverd potential their pets may have?

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    in undergrad a guy i knew fed his dalmation creatine and made him pull cynderblocks. the dog was huge and cut, never seen anything like it. no gear just natty supps.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I am not taking this seriously, but please dont act on this. THis is cruel imo. Animals do not understand the drugs you would be giving them.

An example: I personally enjoy taking the occasional benzodiazeprine (valium/zan/amb/etc), i know what the drugs do, and self medicate myself accordingly-and am prepared for consequences/feelings of the drug. Getting to the point, my cat is going to have to fly on a plane here soon, and the vet has given her kitty zanax essencially. and the vet told me to test it out on her to see how see reacts beforehand.... So, while it was pretty funny/entertaining to see the 11lb cat all messed up and drunklike, she didnt understand why she was f'ked up. She was trying to function, but kept falling, walking sideways, running into walls, etc, lol. I could elaborate more on this, but i dont think this topic deserves it. these are just one man's opinion

Blog Entries
    with the topic being "pet enhancement," If you love your pet, focus on taking care of them by: showing affection, quality food, exercising them-all the norms.... Dont abuse or be cruel to animals. (and yes, this is coming from the same guy who's motto in hunting is "if it flys, it dies") but this is a different subject

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    with the topic being "pet enhancement," If you love your pet, focus on taking care of them by: showing affection, quality food, exercising them-all the norms.... Dont abuse or be cruel to animals. (and yes, this is coming from the same guy who's motto in hunting is "if it flys, it dies") but this is a different subject
    Funny. But good advice.

There were members on the board (now banned thank god) who planned on juicing up a golden retriever and making it mean. I think just for general purpose. That is cruelty to animals.

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    This is totally hypothetical, but what do you guys think would happen if i shot my cat up on a 12 week test cycle?
    I was watching dusk till dawn 2 and one of the charachters had his pooch on the juice. Now i would never do this in real life (and my cats dead anyway) but i got him to 16lbs natural i recon i could have possibly made him 30lbs.
    Get a rudimentry harness and make him drag some weights or **** and you got yourself a ****ing huge pet.
    Am i just a bit weird or have others ever wondered what undiscoverd potential their pets may have?

That would be interesting to see.

BG

decadbal is offline Banned
    my fraternity fed our dogs beer all the time, whats wrong with a little deca or win????

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I love my cat, won't be doing anything that might hurt him. Won't even consider it.

Vette - hope your cat makes the trip ok. My cat's an indoor cat and he freaks out just going to the vet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Vette - hope your cat makes the trip ok. My cat's an indoor cat and he freaks out just going to the vet.
    I hear that! My cat even knows when i get luggage out, im leaving her! She freaks out and wont leave me alone! And even steppin near the garage means she is going to the vet, lol

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I had to medicate my cat a few times for flights,so I can relate to what you wrote Vette.After the third flight,he didn't require anymore meds.Hope your cat has the same experience.

I hear that! My cat even knows when i get luggage out, im leaving her! She freaks out and wont leave me alone! And even steppin near the garage means she is going to the vet, lol
    The sound he makes is the worst. These long drawn out sounds he never ever makes any other time. Sitting in the cat carrier going mewwwwwwwrrrrrrrrr, mewwwwwwwrrrrrrrrr, mewwwwwwwrrrrrrrrr all the way to the vet. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    The sound he makes is the worst. These long drawn out sounds he never ever makes any other time. Sitting in the cat carrier going mewwwwwwwrrrrrrrrr, mewwwwwwwrrrrrrrrr, mewwwwwwwrrrrrrrrr all the way to the vet. Ugh.
    HAHAHAHA................my cat loves the car.He puts his two paws up onthe window and just looks out at everything happening.He might be half dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    HAHAHAHA................my cat loves the car.He puts his two paws up onthe window and just looks out at everything happening.He might be half dog!

I wish mine was like that, no such luck though.

Blog Entries
    LMAO, id love to see that!

LMAO, id love to see that!
    I know it sounds funny,but it's true.I've had other cats in the past who would get car sick as soon as I started moving,but this one just loves the darn car.If I have to make a quick in and out trip to the store,he comes along with me.You should see the looks I get from ppl when he's looking out the window.Better yet,when he sits on my shoulder while I'm driving.He has contributed to me getting laid once or twice also.....have to love him for that!!

I know it sounds funny,but it's true.I've had other cats in the past who would get car sick as soon as I started moving,but this one just loves the darn car.If I have to make a quick in and out trip to the store,he comes along with me.You should see the looks I get from ppl when he's looking out the window.Better yet,when he sits on my shoulder while I'm driving.He has contributed to me getting laid once or twice also.....have to love him for that!!
    LMFAO! If he ever has kittens hit me up cuz I want one.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Here where Im from they inject pitbulls and rotts to make them bigger for illegal dog fighting. There is a huge dog fighting problem here.

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    When i had my rottie i would work him daily, we would go for a jog then have him pull some light weight on the sled, i'd loved to see him on some test-e, he was around 130lbs when i gave him away to a good friend. Oh and what was funny about him is that he was a rare dog because he was all black, didnt have his markings like all the other rotties, and yes he was akc registered and came from a breeder...

You dog ppl stay out!!!This is a cat thread!!

Amen brother. You mongrel lovers have no business in a thread of your betters.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    <---Ah, shudup!!

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    <---Ah, shudup!!
    I agree!!!! Who cares about a damm cat anyway...they are little more than good targets.

Just kidding guys. I have met a couple of cats I like...and I'm an animal lover...not a killer.

I could kill a piece of **** that fights dogs though...no problem there. That is one of the lowest forms of life on the planet.

bigtyme is offline New Member
    what about rooster fighting?? i knew a guy that wanted to shoot his roosters up with juice and fight em?? what do yall think would have happened??

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    i'd be afraid of the cat turning on me in my sleep...

Thing is winstrol is a horse steroid anyway right, so people must be putting stuff in some animals. Imagine a greyhound in epo and test. lmao.
    My cat was so fat he couldnt fit thru the cat flap, he used to get stuck and id have to give him a push. Totally random but on a larger scale imagine putting youre pet elephant or tiger on juice, that would be pretty unique.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtyme
    what about rooster fighting?? i knew a guy that wanted to shoot his roosters up with juice and fight em?? what do yall think would have happened??
    Well, tell you what... you inject your friends coçk with test-p and fina ED for a few weeks and let us know how the coçkfight turns out

Nothing like a ton of test for a nice healthy coçk

Red

You should see the looks I get from ppl when he's looking out the window.Better yet,when he sits on my shoulder while I'm driving.
    You know it's funny...

My parents cat would get sick instantly if you put him in his cage when driving somewhere, but if let lose in the car (which is illegal) he was fine, and actually enjoyed the ride.

I've driven up to the country house a few times in the past with the cat in my car, and she'd crash out on the dash... stretched out... looked pretty pimp, shag covered dash

Red

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Here where Im from they inject pitbulls and rotts to make them bigger for illegal dog fighting. There is a huge dog fighting problem here.
    I'm into pits, and we have Weight Pull competitions. At the big UKC shows I know they test for steriods .

I've seen some dogs pull almost 2 tons!

Sym

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hmmm... i seem to remember a certain thread getting closed becuase a question was asked about shooting up a guinie pig with winny (i think, right chris? )

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    not that i would condone it because it is animal abuse, but if you want to see some entertainment give a cat aa tab of ecstasy, now THAT would be funny.

Symian is offline Member
    LOOK AT THIS BAD MOFO!!!

Sym

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    i have 2 cats, they are brothers... 1 of them plays fetch... no joke... he plays fetch with my wifes pony tail holder or a cat nip filled mouse... i can throw it down the steps, then go into my bedroom or bathroom...he will run downstairs, play with it for a second, then run it back upstairs and find me and drop it right at my feet...i swear on my life he plays fetch... the other cat does not... when friends come over i show them my half dog cat... its actually very cute to see... who would think a cat plays fetch...
    anyway...my .02 to this thread

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I personaly would never give my dog advice on using AAS until he had a sound diet and workout plan.

He is 35 or so in dog years so he is old enough but I'd like to see what he can accomplish as a natural athlete.

Seriously though, someone mentioned creatine, what else could we apply to them? Dextrose and whey protein? I alredy give him fish oil and efas.

Dogfood is generic garbage and I feel guilty feeding it to him. Makes me sad thinking that he will only live a fraction of the time I will, and he eats the same crap every day.

I like to pull a sled from time to time, maybe I'll have him start working out with me. Summer is coming up ya know?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    It is kinda weird that no one condonse giving steriods to animals while most of us here are using vet grade steriods. Evey bottle of qv I get comes with a picture of a dog on it...

Just so everyone knows I do not condone doing this either and would never put my Rottie on the sauce.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    It is kinda weird that no one condonse giving steriods to animals while most of us here are using vet grade steriods. Evey bottle of qv I get comes with a picture of a dog on it...

Just so everyone knows I do not condone doing this either and would never put my Rottie on the sauce.
    The very simple answer to your quandry is ......choice.
    You have the choice to modify your body...your pet does not.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    The very simple answer to your quandry is ......choice.
    You have the choice to modify your body...your pet does not.
    They dont make the choice to be neutered or spayed either.

I'm sure as hell not saying that sterilization is a bad practice, I question whether or not it would be unethical to consider HRT for a dog.

HRT will be incredibly different if the animal has been nutered or not. A nutered male wont have much test anyway.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    swellin

Then are you saying you are against spaying, neutering, croping ears or tails or even cliping nails??? All these things alter their bodys and are not their choices.

I do not believe in animal cruelity... but I also don't believe they are intittled to choices. They are animals.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    My friend had a British bulldog and he had it on Test., the dog was so vicious, and it was so muscular, I never seen anything like it. It was actually pretty cool.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If they are testing.......... better us the test prop..........

Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    I'm into pits, and we have Weight Pull competitions. At the big UKC shows I know they test for steriods .

I've seen some dogs pull almost 2 tons!

Sym
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information