LilVito469 is offline Banned

To All Smokers Who Want To Do A Cycle!

to all smokers who want to do a cycle. I am not talking about weed smokers i am only talking about cigarette smokers. Did you know the average person gains 15 pounds when they quiet smoking? its due to the fact that instead of smoking cigarettes you tend to feel more hungry and your tastebuds are healing so food tastes alot better...so the point im getting at is, if you want to do a cycle why not just quiet smoking, get the 15 pounds, then do a cycle so instead of having say 20 pound gains you can have 35 pounds?

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    Did you know the average person gains 15 pounds when they quiet smoking? its due to the fact that instead of smoking cigarettes you tend to feel more hungry and your tastebuds are healing so food tastes alot better...
    I dont think many people on AR are average. Not trying to be negative to your thread!!! most of us have the disipline to eat heathy, not fatty as most people who quit smoking due. Plus working out!
    I quit smoking almost 2 monhs ago and have not gained a pound... actually Im still losing! instead of eating junk food, I eat healthy and when Im bored and crave a smoke, I go walk, or talk on the phone.

So I dont think that this fact, although very true, pertains to most people on AR.....

HBP
    Remember Im NOT being negative!! Just to clear that point up!

i dunno it made sense to me if you just quiet smoking and you gain weight then gain weight and do a cycle so your weight is up even more. and you only quiet 2 months ago, you need time for your body to get back to normal so i am not surprised to hear you haven't gained a pound. and I have read alot of threads about people who say they smoke cigarettes, so i dont see how this does not pertain to people on AR. but thats just my view.

decadbal is offline Banned
    pot is just as unhealthy as tobacco products, why dont you mention that, it also has a tendancie to turn you into a loser.........lol..

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    pot is just as unhealthy as tobacco products, why dont you mention that, it also has a tendancie to turn you into a loser.........lol..
    Got any facts to back that statement upp
    From all the studies I have read pot is almost no health risk at all. Smoking anything isnt realy good, but pot has some effects on the lungs that minimises the risk(it opens upp blod capilers(not sure if this is the correct word) so the junk can be transported away more effectivly, tobbaco has the opposit effect btw) and if not smoking it I dont think it has any health risk associated to it whatsoever. and if smoking using a bong the water filtrates away almost all harmfull particles. Water is a much better filter then the filters in cigarettes.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Did you know the average person gains 15 pounds when they quiet smoking? ?

post the link..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    From all the studies I have read pot is almost no health risk at all.
    pot has double the carcinogens of cigarettes

Just because someone gains 15lbs doesnt mean thats a good thing. If you gain 15lbs of fat because everytime you want a cigarette u go to micky d's... then it might not be the best idea

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe

Just because someone gains 15lbs doesnt mean thats a good thing. If you gain 15lbs of fat because everytime you want a cigarette u go to micky d's... then it might not be the best idea
    hank you.. you were able to explain what I was thinking but could not explain!!

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Post some link to a real study plz. Like I said every study I have seen compering tobaco and pot has show that pot is mostly harmless and not one case of lungcancer has ever been proven to be because of pot.

BTW there was a discusion on animals board about nikotin beeing a potent fatburner(a couple of guys there where using nikotin pills as a diet supplement) so that might be one of the reasons why many gain a bit of weight after the quit smoking.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Post some link to a real study plz.
    id be glad to if i had the link anymore. I did a paper on this a while back and found it during a google search if you want to try to find it.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    lol are you recommending that we all start smoking about 3 months before a cycle then quit?

dont know about links to actual study's this is just word of mouth that alot of people have told me...no one is talking about pot here i said to all cigarette smokers, but im just saying the point of this thread was to say if this is so true why not just quiet smoking gaain 15 pounds then go on a cycle? this has become a pointless thread so all the mods u may as well delete it

Post some link to a real study plz. Like I said every study I have seen compering tobaco and pot has show that pot is mostly harmless and not one case of lungcancer has ever been proven to be because of pot.

BTW there was a discusion on animals board about nikotin beeing a potent fatburner(a couple of guys there where using nikotin pills as a diet supplement) so that might be one of the reasons why many gain a bit of weight after the quit smoking.
    i dont know about it being a fat burner but i do know the last time i quit for a few weeks, instead of smoking ciagrettes, i would eat alot more food, like... i usually ate about 3 timesa day but i found my self eating 5 meals a day just because i wasn't smoking so you find things to do to substitute the time

dont know about links to actual study's this is just word of mouth that alot of people have told me...no one is talking about pot here i said to all cigarette smokers, but im just saying the point of this thread was to say if this is so true why not just quiet smoking gaain 15 pounds then go on a cycle? this has become a pointless thread so all the mods u may as well delete it

lol thats the fate of most off topic threads. they become totaly unrelated to the first post after a while

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    smoking anything is disgusting, and it makes hot ass girls look super ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    then do a cycle so instead of having say 20 pound gains you can have 35 pounds?
    No cause those 15 pounds are fat!!!

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Smoking puts on 10lbs of muscle? Ima go buy a pack!!

Thread Information