Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Oh god i hate them!

I just finished mowing my GF backyard about 5 minutes ago. When i was finished i'm there cleaning up and felt this thing crawling up my leg at 90 M.P.H headin for my balls.....i look down and what do i see?.....A 7 inch centapede.........sh!t i jumped up like 5 feet in the air screamed ( like a lttle girl ) and huled ass, it did'nt sting me thank god...i hate those fukking things there are the devil's creatures. any bros here hate a certain animal?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    **** mowing and cleaning up the GF backyard. Shes got you on lock. J/K bro those little guys make me jump when im cutting the grass too.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I just finished mowing my GF backyard about 5 minutes ago. When i was finished i'm there cleaning up and felt this thing crawling up my leg at 90 M.P.H headin for my balls.....i look down and what do i see?.....A 7 inch centapede.........sh!t i jumped up like 5 feet in the air screamed ( like a lttle girl ) and huled ass, it did'nt sting me thank god...i hate those fukking things there are the devil's creatures. any bros here hate a certain animal?
    pigeons.

especially the 2 that sit on my balcony railing and **** all over my patio...stupid, worthless, dirty rats, i tell you!!!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    **** mowing and cleaning up the GF backyard. Shes got you on lock. J/K bro those little guys make me jump when im cutting the grass too.
    haha...i didn't even catch that...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Girl!

We don't have bugs here. We have bears to deal with!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    earwigs (sp) i hate those godforsaken creatures.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Snakes and bees...I hate them fukkers.

Man to bad the cenepide didn't bite your balls....it might of loosened the grip you lady has on them...j/k....there is only one lawn I will mow for my lady....and thank God she shaved it....nice and bald...lol

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i hate mice and rats, they are the dirtiest little filty things man.

Yeah guys!!....i'm gonna put my fukking foot down tonite!!! no more grass cutting for you woman!! sh!t wait i can't do that tonite i gotta go make her dinner.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Mice, rats, snakes, I can handle them. Can't stand spiders, especially tarantulas climbing up my leg . . . what's worse is walking under a bunch of trees at night and walking into a web, and not seeing what company you have . . .
    -Tock

...we also have cougars (mountain lions).

ColdSore is offline Banned
    oh i fukking haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! snakes...im scared sh!tless of them....god i get the hibe jibes thinking about em

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    leeches and ticks are a pain too.

-Sean

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    snakes, spiders, etc. all don't bother me.....
    but fukin centipedes are the vilest most disgusting biches in the world, and my house is infested with them. it's that season again.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    earwigs (sp) i hate those godforsaken creatures.
    Those are nasty bro, creepy little fokkers.

hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    snakes, spiders, etc. all don't bother me.....
    but fukin centipedes are the vilest most disgusting biches in the world, and my house is infested with them. it's that season again.
    glad u feel me on this one bro....i'm tellin u satan himself made centipedes..vile..vile..nasty things..KILL EM KILL EM ALL!!!

Swellin Guest
    I'm not afraid of anything I can get my hands on. Bugs, on the other hand, are a whole different story. Put me in a room full of snakes before letting a friggin wasp in my truck...I'll get out and let the wasp drive.
    When I was 2 years old, I was stung over 130 times (in one sitting) by wasps. I lived across the street from the hospital. They told me that I would have died if I lived one more block away. I am scared to death of those things!
    When I was 10, I was bitten by a black widow spider on the thigh. I thought it would rot my leg off. Surprisingly, the pain from a BW bite is nothing compared to the result from a brown recluse. I had a small hole in my leg for a couple of years from one of their bites. Intense flu like symptoms for three days and rotting flesh.

I HATE BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Im waiting for Pheedno to chime in on this........

barbarian is offline Banned
    personaly when i see a waspe or hornet i smash it with my hand and then scream what NOW MOTHER FUKER!

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Im waiting for Pheedno to chime in on this........
    Why?

cb25 is offline Banned
    oh yea...i'm terrified of bees/wasps and other flying, stinging type things...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'd rather not talk about it

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    My interest has been totally piqued!!

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    ohhh **** ! that would freak me out

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Earwigs. What kind of benevolent God would take an ant, put it on anadrol , and then attach pinchers to its ass? I hate those ****ed dirty bastards.

Last summer I was uncoiling the water hose, preparing to wash the car, and about fifteen of the little demons came crawling up my arm. Going for the ears no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno

Unsat Pheedno, unsat. You know it always helps to talk about these things.

It was something about his Uncle. Haha!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    In that case...
    Last edited by inheritmylife; 04-06-2004 at 08:19 PM.

Inside joke a few minutes ago.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    anything that sneaks up on me when im not expecting it.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    now im interested about pheedno too, come on its all good bros here we wont clown on u or anything if thats what ur worried about. but i have to say its kind of funny how big guys who work out are scared of little things.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Mice, rats, snakes, I can handle them. Can't stand spiders, especially tarantulas climbing up my leg . . . what's worse is walking under a bunch of trees at night and walking into a web, and not seeing what company you have . . .
    -Tock

Hey Tock i think this will be the one thing we agree on.... Had it happen to a friend of mine. I parked in front of his house and he comes out walking across the yard waving his arms. He gets in and i drive off. Hes like, do u have the window opened or something it feels like my hairs blowing. I turn on the light in the car and look over to see this humongous spider crawling on the side of his head. Friggin thing was big im tellinya. Hes stiff with fear yelling kill it, kill it. I swipe at it and it goes flying into the back seat. I stop the car in the middle of the road saying we aint moving till we find that thing. Well, it was half dead on the floor and we got it out thank god!! Since then i hate spider webs!!

OG

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey Tock i think this will be the one thing we agree on.... Had it happen to a friend of mine. I parked in front of his house and he comes out walking across the yard waving his arms. He gets in and i drive off. Hes like, do u have the window opened or something it feels like my hairs blowing. I turn on the light in the car and look over to see this humongous spider crawling on the side of his head. Friggin thing was big im tellinya. Hes stiff with fear yelling kill it, kill it. I swipe at it and it goes flying into the back seat. I stop the car in the middle of the road saying we aint moving till we find that thing. Well, it was half dead on the floor and we got it out thank god!! Since then i hate spider webs!!

OG
    Those darn Bannana Spiders are huge! Their webs are made of titanium and super glue...nothing will get them off you.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Earwigs. What kind of benevolent God would take an ant, put it on anadrol , and then attach pinchers to its ass? I hate those ****ed dirty bastards.

Last summer I was uncoiling the water hose, preparing to wash the car, and about fifteen of the little demons came crawling up my arm. Going for the ears no doubt.

Unsat Pheedno, unsat. You know it always helps to talk about these things.
    when i was a freshman in high school, I woke up one morning to one of these bitches crawling in my hair. i was terrified, i had no idea what it was and when i got the hugh sonofabitch out the sheer ugliness of this bitch ant caused deep emotional scars. when i imagine those fockers climbin in my ear it freeks me out. worst morning ever.,..

I hate Smurfs!! I step on every last one!! F'ing Fraggles too!

ttuPrincess Guest
    snakes, bugs, anything that crawls, slithers or flie I hate!!!!!

HBP

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Oh God...come to Florida! The roaches are the worst IMO(palmetto bugs actually)!
    Especially the flying ones. Once while in highschool one flew and got stuck in my hairspray....ahhhhhhhhhh one of the scariest moments ever.

one nignt i was in my room lights off and i keep hearing this buzzing and knocking sound...just when i deside to get up and check it out, motherfukkin roach flys on my neck! i tore up half of the room tryin to swat it off.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Those darn Bannana Spiders are huge! Their webs are made of titanium and super glue...nothing will get them off you.

I saw a segment on morning TV in the first Iraqi war . . . they were showing Camel Spiders (about 6" around) hanging all over the mosquito netting of the guy's barracks. They were saying about these boogers is their bite is painless (sorta like a mosquito), and they'll crawl up on ya in the night and they can eat a big hole in your face without your knowing about it. The when you wake up, you chase off a big fat spider and discover half your face is missing. Ugh. And Raid and Black Flag won't work on 'em.
    http://www.911investigations.net/IMG/pdf/doc-1114.pdf

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    one nignt i was in my room lights off and i keep hearing this buzzing and knocking sound...just when i deside to get up and check it out, motherfukkin roach flys on my neck! i tore up half of the room tryin to swat it off.

See isn't that the worst!!! lol... my sister had something very similar... she was laying on her bed and saw the roach walking on the ceiling.. Just as she was going to get up, the roach fell and landed on her... it got in her night gown, and she ripped it off freaking out tearing up the whole room as well!! LOL.... hilarious...I guess if it didn't happen to you..

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    I, hate BUGS!!! But I hate SPIDERS the worst, if one ever gets on me I will die from a heart attack!! Not crazy about snakes but would rather hold a snake than have a spider in the same room with me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information