monster. is offline Anabolic Member

What I've Actually Realized on AR..

Is it just me, or is this board full of people who are searching for an easy way to get big, or truly believe that drugs will make them huge.. It's drving me crazy tonight .. The number of bozos on this board, has far exceeded that of any board i have visited.. I didn't know there were that many 'part-timers' as i call them (people who are not it this game for the long run).. These newbs, and their creative minds are hilarious for the most part.. When are people going to realize that drugs are really a fraction of what is needed to attain goals.. I'm serious, someone should go through some of these forums and just start editing these threads to: "Use your brain first and foremost, and run a simple search" I guess i'm venting, but i think i speak for a number of members when i say: Some of these guys should use a little more common sense...

Oh well I have to eat... I'll check back in a few..

Talk about a bunch of mood swings in my post!!! ... look at all the faces.. LOLLLLL

ttuPrincess Guest
    Someones PMSing

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    go get laid

BISHES!!!! I'm being serious..

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Fina??

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro thats why i lie alot the newbies who have their mind set on doing wrong cycles i tell them their testicles will shrink, like if some one wants to do a winny cycle, i will be like dude u never heard of gopher balls?!? ur balls shrink and get small like a gophers balls if u do a winny cycle, didn't you know that?!?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    ill add to this:

Im sick and tired of seeing people post "im not looking to get huge, i just 10 pounds or so...what can i take for this...winny???"...fukkin morans...drives me to drinkin!!!

Its not that easy...if it were i would be 6 foot, 250, and 5%bf...yea whatever

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    bro thats why i lie alot the newbies who have their mind set on doing wrong cycles i tell them their testicles will shrink, like if some one wants to do a winny cycle, i will be like dude u never heard of gopher balls?!? ur balls shrink and get small like a gophers balls if u do a winny cycle, didn't you know that?!?

uhhh, wtf are you talking about...winny cycles don't do that

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    uhhh, wtf are you talking about...winny cycles don't do that
    yeah thats why if u read what i actually wrote i said, thats why i lie and say some crazy stuff like that to drive them away from doing it.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Personally I believe busting your nuts training is the most important of all. Diet and rest can be halfhearted so long as you eat reasonably decent and get enough rest to let your CNS and joints recover.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Finally.. Steroids are to be used when you peak at your natural potential.. not when you trained 12-18 months and just dont want to change your routine or diet.. that is what you call being lazy.. no its not hard work cause any bozo with $300 can run a cycle and gain 10-15 lbs in 12 weeks.. The craft of our trade is the buring passion for it the way to manipulate what you have to improve. Then when you have done absolutely everything you run a cycle, because you peaked and theres no where to go.. im so sick of seeing all these skinny people that bitch and wingh about "o i cant gain any mass" thats because your mind is set on "I CANT GAIN WEIGHT".. its total bull****.. and remember what your mind can concive your body can achive.. i dont know whoes quote is that but its a great one.. thats just 2 my cents..

You bros are on the money.. I just thought you might like this

ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOO AT THAT DUDE!!!!!

This cheered me up

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    BWHAHAHAHHAAHA..nice roundhouse!!

Thats so fuking silly!!!!

LOLLLLL

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid anger?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    That kid got close-lined hard by a moving foot. Thats funny.

Actually, I find this board to be mor geared towards the helping of the newbie rather than to the needs of the HARD CORE roid heads and extreme powerlifters.
    Other boards dont put up with half of these retard newbie questions. Thats why all the flaming on other boards. Most of the information on here is directed towards the newbie first timer and not towards long time lifters.
    Just gotta deal with it I guess. Depends on which type of atmoshpere you are into.

Its kinda like a GOLDS gym compared to a 24 hour fitness. Golds gym is not prepped for new trainees. Its more for the hardcore where as 24 hour fitness caters to the "Im gonna try to workout for my new years resolution" sorta thing.
    Every new year and every spring break, see an influx of newbies here....

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Hey.. im looking to gain about 10 pounds... can I take 6 grams of test a week to help out?

Hey I'm looking at losing 10 pounds in 1 day... can I just take a really REALLY big shît?

Red

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Actually, I find this board to be mor geared towards the helping of the newbie rather than to the needs of the HARD CORE roid heads and extreme powerlifters.
    Thats a good point actually, any advanced knowledge doesnt get much attention except from the vets here

I think my idea of limiting new users access should be looked at, I'll find the post I wrote up on it and post it in the site improvement area.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    BWHAHAHAHHAAHA..nice roundhouse!!
    those are open fuerettes.. very very hard.. dammit how come he can do those and I cant???? WAHHHHHHH!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I am sick of all the people in the locker room saying **** did steroids make your jimmy so big. If I hear that again I think I will explode.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    those are open fuerettes.. very very hard.. dammit how come he can do those and I cant???? WAHHHHHHH!

I thought you said you were a dancer. I can do open fuerettes and have never had lessons. I can also do the worm and the robot.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well which is it mart...your either a ferret, a worm or a **** robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Well which is it mart...your either a ferret, a worm or a **** robot.

Bend over and you will find out why they call me big worm.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I thought you said you were a dancer. I can do open fuerettes and have never had lessons. I can also do the worm and the robot.
    LMAO worm and robot... i used to break dance. Its like riding a bike so i bet i still got the funky moves

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Hee hee hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    That shi/t is too funny. I agree with ya on the concept though. It's kind of like a get rich quick skeem. Only it's a get big quick skeem. Those of you who are part timers please go to www.animalpak.com to read about what it takes to get huge. After done simply get off all anabolics do your pct and leave this shi/t for tha sick mofo's who love this shi/t who live for this sh/t and who would die for thi shi/t. Oh and of course I will leave you with this. "If the roof gives in one day, will you be able to withstand tha pressure of the weight on your back?" I wil!!! Peace

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    go get laid
    yeah

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    wait a minute... there isn't an easy way to get big...? and steroids won't make me huge...?

i think these people figure that out on their own after a cycle or two.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    I'll agree that a lot of people on here and in the world for that matter look for a quick "Get big" fix. I mean how many times have you heard someone your an aquaintance with say... "I'm thinking about taking a cycle of steroids and just getting huge" Pretty rediculous comment, from rediculous people that are told steroids are the wonder drug, I wonder if the media is to blame

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    I'll agree that a lot of people on here and in the world for that matter look for a quick "Get big" fix. I mean how many times have you heard someone your an aquaintance with say... "I'm thinking about taking a cycle of steroids and just getting huge" Pretty rediculous comment, from rediculous people that are told steroids are the wonder drug, I wonder if the media is to blame
    the media is to blame, anlong with uneductaed idiots that spread their moronic comments to everyone all over our gyms

palequail is offline Banned
    Great thread...I know way to many people who are juicing and wondering why i'm growing and they aren't. Question after question...I get so sick of it!!!!! I just say Train Hard,Eat , and Sleep......no one gets it.

Newbs suck, but this guy kicking the sh!t out of this kid is mint!!!!

I'm not saying this board should cater to hardcore powerlifters, almost pro bodybuilders, and experienced juicers.. I think the best idea is having guys around that have ran the sh!t, know what to expect, and can give advice to less experienced guys.. It's better then not having anyone around ya know.. I'm just venting that Newbs should not be so LAZY, and run a fuking search, then if their questions aren't answered, then... They can post their dumb questions..

That poor kid got leveled by that guys leg!!!

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    the media is to blame, anlong with uneductaed idiots that spread their moronic comments to everyone all over our gyms
    Ofcourse they are to blame... They are blood sucking parasites that blow everything out of control

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    gotta luv it when a new-b submits a 3 wk cycle and wants 20lbs...that gets me all the time.....

Thread Information