Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Babyweight im in florida too and the roachs suck! If they ever get on me i freak out and start jumping around till it gets off me. Then who ever just saw me freaking out makes fun of me

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Did you know that the average person eats about 8 small house spiders a year while sleeping! Bug or snakes dont bother me, i grew up in the country playing with them, trapping them and collecting all sorts of creatures. But my 130lbs rott is deathly afraid of catipilars, if you put one on him he spinds in circles till it flys off or if he sees you coming near him with it he will growl at ya. My house is infested with spiders, i always find them in my bed, maybe thats why none of my past g/f's never liked to stay the night...

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Did you know that the average person eats about 8 small house spiders a year while sleeping! You're kidding right? OMG I'm never gonna be able to sleep again

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    I saw a segment on morning TV in the first Iraqi war . . . they were showing Camel Spiders (about 6" around) hanging all over the mosquito netting of the guy's barracks. They were saying about these boogers is their bite is painless (sorta like a mosquito), and they'll crawl up on ya in the night and they can eat a big hole in your face without your knowing about it. The when you wake up, you chase off a big fat spider and discover half your face is missing. Ugh. And Raid and Black Flag won't work on 'em.
    http://www.911investigations.net/IMG/pdf/doc-1114.pdf
    CAMEL SPIDERS!!! When I was at PSAB AF Base in Saudi, we caught one...put it inside a 5 gal bucket...left it there for the duration of our 90 day deployment...of course we forgot about it...we were arranging cargo shipment to leave that shiithole...then thought "WTF is in this bucket?"..we turned over the bucket that doubled as a stool for several months only to find this hellish spider still alive and "rearing" up at us! ...so of course we had to LOX that bastard!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I just finished mowing my GF backyard about 5 minutes ago. When i was finished i'm there cleaning up and felt this thing crawling up my leg at 90 M.P.H headin for my balls.....i look down and what do i see?.....A 7 inch centapede.........sh!t i jumped up like 5 feet in the air screamed ( like a lttle girl ) and huled ass, it did'nt sting me thank god...i hate those fukking things there are the devil's creatures. any bros here hate a certain animal?
    Ewwwwwww

You just found my one bad memory from life in Bim. That and hangovers from partying at the Ship Inn, Harbor lights and the Gap!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    I saw a segment on morning TV in the first Iraqi war . . . they were showing Camel Spiders (about 6" around) hanging all over the mosquito netting of the guy's barracks. They were saying about these boogers is their bite is painless (sorta like a mosquito), and they'll crawl up on ya in the night and they can eat a big hole in your face without your knowing about it. The when you wake up, you chase off a big fat spider and discover half your face is missing. Ugh. And Raid and Black Flag won't work on 'em.
    http://www.911investigations.net/IMG/pdf/doc-1114.pdf
    While my brother was over there, they would fight camel spiders vs. scorpions. He said the big scorpions usually won, but the camel spiders were evil!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I just finished mowing my GF backyard about 5 minutes ago. When i was finished i'm there cleaning up and felt this thing crawling up my leg at 90 M.P.H headin for my balls.....i look down and what do i see?.....A 7 inch centapede.........sh!t i jumped up like 5 feet in the air screamed ( like a lttle girl ) and huled ass, it did'nt sting me thank god...i hate those fukking things there are the devil's creatures. any bros here hate a certain animal?
    Oh god i think hairy caterpillars and spiders take the cake! i was sleeping and a huge black hairy caterpillar found its way to my pillow. worst experience ever. that fat juicy thing has hairs that are absolutely excruciating. my whole face and body was numb and swollen. had to be brought to the hospital for some treatment. seems that worm was toxic. uggg!!! spiders too are the worst. especially those tarantulas. critters from hell!

Spoon

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Philliagorillia
    Did you know that the average person eats about 8 small house spiders a year while sleeping! Bug or snakes dont bother me, i grew up in the country playing with them, trapping them and collecting all sorts of creatures. But my 130lbs rott is deathly afraid of catipilars, if you put one on him he spinds in circles till it flys off or if he sees you coming near him with it he will growl at ya. My house is infested with spiders, i always find them in my bed, maybe thats why none of my past g/f's never liked to stay the night...

No way how do you know that?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Ewwwwwww

You just found my one bad memory from life in Bim. That and hangovers from partying at the Ship Inn, Harbor lights and the Gap!
    yeah C.B it's evil, those 40 leggers are out in force this year. please come bask and save me

LOL I almost got bit by one.....reached in to pull out the filter for the pool and there he was big as HELL!!!!!! Scared the crap out of me. My gardner killed it for me. Man they get big!!!

I would come back in a Heart beat second to defend you my friend. Man I miss that place
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Not sure which is worse....those or Gecko's shyting on your head when you sleep lol..

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    man, any bugs that are bigger than they should be mess me up... tics are not too bad..unless they carry lime disease... i once went fishing in some backwoods of southern illinois, and when i woke up the next morning i kept scratching my chest... sure enough there was a tick under my skin in my chest...so i pinched that beootch out and burned him...then i had my girlfriend check me for more and she found 2 more ticks on me...they were both on my waist in my belt line... it was a little freaky...practically had my girl do a full body cavity check for those little suckers... the cavity check was nice..hehe, but getting them **** ticks off was much nicer...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    insects in general are nasty... but spiders make me hurt myself!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL I almost got bit by one.....reached in to pull out the filter for the pool and there he was big as HELL!!!!!! Scared the crap out of me. My gardner killed it for me. Man they get big!!!

I would come back in a Heart beat second to defend you my friend. Man I miss that place
    oh come on C.B! u should have off load your pistol in that 40 legger's ass show that gardener how it's really done! don't worry it would be great if u came back.....by the hook or the crook.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    short, skinny-ass kids that look like rats and think their cool piss me off

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information