BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Coolest Job You've Ever Had

And I'm talking all-around uniqueness, coolness, sentimentality factor, etc etc. No run of the mill **** posing as a "cool job".

Mine was without a doubt working for the town during summers throughout high school and my first year of college. I don't want to fuel the stereotype of city/town workers...but for five summers, I did not do a thing! It was in my hometown, so there was a four minute commute at most and 90% of my job was manning a pumping station since this was the last pumping station that was not computerized and it needed to be manned 24-7 during the summers. I would literally bring a few mags, a cooler with some drinks and food, and I'd lay out all day...or, on ****ty days, I had an old school nintendo set up inside. Those were the days.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I have had many...right now I get to travel all over North America. It's cool for the sake of always being in new places and restaurants...never mundane.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    I would have to say the job I have now. I am the boss, I can come and go as I please, I can delegate responsabilities, and can pay myself whatever I need to to pay the bills or to go an vacation

mass junkie is offline banned
    The one I have now of course............ I get to play all day on AR and look at the gorgeous Spanish women that work for me

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Working for IBM at the sydney olympics, getting to see an event up close, and getting paid $2500 a week to have a lot of fun. Nothing has matched that yet.

Honestly the best job I ever had was in my early 20's working as a tripping counselor in a boys summer camp in the Adirondacks...

I was paid, fed, roomed and my job consisted of sitting on the beach and go on hikes or canoe camping trips twice a week and have fun with the kids...

God dämm I miss that job!

Red

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    Worked at a Victoria's Secret when I was 17. Soooo many hit girls!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    My current job as a firefighter. It's the best I get to play and complete my second degree at work on my lap top while getting paid and mess around on AR.

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    hahah victorias secret..............ill bet a ton of them thought you were gay.
    I was concerned they would at first but I ended up showing most of the girls I worked with that I wasn't.
    (i worked in the stock room)

It was a great job, free thongs for my girlfriends and I worked at a place where women go to get horny!

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    no joke divering pizza, i was makeing around $100 cash a night in about 3 hours, other then that i would say landscaping even though i am not mexican, i loved working outdoors for 50-60 hours a week and in the middle of summer. i haven't had that many jobs, i am only 19 but i have had aobut 15 jobs none of them to specail. oh subway was fun too, kinda sick but fun working with all my buddies

ttuPrincess Guest
    This little restaurant that floats on the lake.. I was a waitress and my siter was a hostess.... I guess Im technically still employed there cause Im still in the computer and on payroll... the manager would give us shots during the shift ( respectively called "shift shots") worked with all a bunch of young people 15-25 y/o... made $200 bucks a night (atleast) .. and after we got off work we would take my managers boat out, go to the water trampoline and smoke and drink ourselves into idiots!!! Greatest 3 summers of my life!!!!

HBP

Quote Originally Posted by HyperSick
    It was a great job, free thongs for my girlfriends and I worked at a place where women go to get horny!
    Who could possibly ask for anything more????

Red

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Easily my favorite job is working for Major League Baseball in conjunction with FOX-TV. I travel around to various ballparks to cover the Game of the Week all the while i get to meet with umpires, players, managers, and anyone else involved with the game while working for FOX. For those who love the game as much as I do it doesn't get any better than this, not to mention I get paid **** well.

Symian is offline Member
    My military career in S.Korea was awesome. Nothing cooler than being a Ground FAC. I could never express the fun and excitement through words alone.

Sym

palequail is offline Banned
    I love my job now...Women's Shoes..definity have gotten the most dates in my whole life working there...but all time funnest has to be working on a Snorkel Tour Boat on the NaPali coast on Kauai, in Hawaii. Hang out on a boat for 5 hours with super hot girls and get paid about 250 bucks a day.....free food and lots of sun....I just had to be on the boat for legal reasons. I did nothing.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Best job ever . . . training police dogs in the military. Nothing will get your adrenilin flowing like a 90 lb german shepherd chomping on your arm (we had a double-sheet of leather to put over our forearms for protection). Yah, that was cool, but even better was when they gave me a 15 lb terrier to train for narcotics.
    Thing was that I didn't think it was fair to send someone to federal prison for 5 years for a bit of grass, so I let more people off than I can recall--gave 'em a warning and flushed the stuff down the john; probably kept a few folks from ruining the rest of their lives over silly crap . . .
    But it sure was nice starting the workday with a dog who was always happy to see you, no matter what . . .
    -Tock

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I love my job now...Women's Shoes..definity have gotten the most dates in my whole life working there.
    Is your wife's name Peg and your dog's name Buck?

J/K...Al Bundy popped in my head as soon as I read this lol.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    LOL me too.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Is your wife's name Peg and your dog's name Buck?

J/K...Al Bundy popped in my head as soon as I read this lol.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I am doing it now!

fefespbeto is offline Associate Member
    maintenence in a retirement house....so funny people making **** and you cleaning

decadbal is offline Banned
    at a marina...... awesome chicks, got tons from them when they were up on vacation....lol

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    i never had a cool job...but i worked at may auto shops as a mechanic...and i was great friends with the owner of one of the shops... so he would let me use his shop to work on my car after business hours... that was pretty cool... built up a nice muscle car on nights and sundays...
    i hate my job now... i need to be my own boss... i would like to be a sushi chef... sooo many people eat sushi in chicago... thats where the $$ is at...

5211969 is offline Banned
    Door man at the local strip club when i turned 18, man was that the best... Before ya knew it i was going to after hours parties with all the dancers...they would get ripped and start dancing for us.. If you didn't get laid then you were either 1. gay or 2. See Number 1

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    hahah victorias secret..............ill bet a ton of them thought you were gay.
    hahaha

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have to say a Camp Counselor for Day Camp...sounds lame but everywhere we went it was paid for....I got to work with hot HS and College girls...and everyone there (except for the kids) were cool. Got a bitchin tan and got to workout for free....it was a blast....best summer ever.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    stripped for a while at a local club here in denver...FOR WOMEN... got to slap my schlock on hot girls faces for dollars... kinda demeaning when the music stops though!

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    My coolest job was working in the music business. I was an assistant audio engineer at the biggest recording studio in Nashville. It was no big deal to me because I don't listen to country music, but I got to work with a lot of the big stars.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Easily my favorite job is working for Major League Baseball in conjunction with FOX-TV. I travel around to various ballparks to cover the Game of the Week all the while i get to meet with umpires, players, managers, and anyone else involved with the game while working for FOX. For those who love the game as much as I do it doesn't get any better than this, not to mention I get paid **** well.
    And this is why you are my hero! You lucky SOB!

As for myself, about ten years back I worked for Alcan and Alcoa installing fiber optics for three Alumina plants in Jamacia for almost two years. Free room and board, doubled my salary, they gave me a truck to drive all over the island and I went to every beach they had to spend the weekend at some resort (free). Made a **** load of money and had a great time......and I didn't have to do a lot of work.....had about fifteen men who worked for me.

Thread Information