Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    M'guy I know its very hard to get Primo or Winny in Lebanon, but if you come accross them use them because they'll work on a low cal diet..

M'guy, if you think you can help me trace a friend in Tibnine can you PM me please. Basically he's a Muslim, a government employee and trained in the Irish camp in Tibnine. we were good friends, but I lost his email addy two yrs ago and have been trying to trace him since. PM me if you have any contacts who might help me around Tibnine please.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    M'guy I know its very hard to get Primo or Winny in Lebanon, but if you come accross them use them because they'll work on a low cal diet..
    well i know the main big source in lebanon that get the roids from syria to lebanon getting winny is so easy but primo is the problem 80% are fake and i dont like the idea of injecting everyday
    yesterday i got an offer of synthol 100ml for 250$ is this a rip off??

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    well i know the main big source in lebanon that get the roids from syria to lebanon getting winny is so easy but primo is the problem 80% are fake and i dont like the idea of injecting everyday
    yesterday i got an offer of synthol 100ml for 250$ is this a rip off??
    I don't know to be honest if its a rip. I wouldn't use the stuff. When I was there I used to buy my gear OTC in the pharmacies, it was brilliant. Walk in order your stuff off the shelves and get your pips and syringes free!. But the only gear available in the pharmacies were Testoviron Depot250 (Fantastic stuff) Sustanon (Portugese Organon) and sh*tty 50mg Deca plus stuff like Clomid, Nolvadex and Proviron . I was never offered gear from Syria, probably because the hezbollah were very strong around my area of operations and wouldn't allow any kind of dealing in drugs. Although I got all my CD's from them,lol, ripped in Syria!.

I don't know to be honest if its a rip. I wouldn't use the stuff. When I was there I used to buy my gear OTC in the pharmacies, it was brilliant. Walk in order your stuff off the shelves and get your pips and syringes free!. But the only gear available in the pharmacies were Testoviron Depot250 (Fantastic stuff) Sustanon (Portugese Organon) and sh*tty 50mg Deca plus stuff like Clomid, Nolvadex and Proviron. I was never offered gear from Syria, probably because the hezbollah were very strong around my area of operations and wouldn't allow any kind of dealing in drugs. Although I got all my CD's from them,lol, ripped in Syria!.
    yea i know u can find testoviron ,deca ,sust in pharmacies but they are pricy i can get test enanthate for 1$/amp but from the pharmacie its 5$/amp...well i use to have to sources one got caught by the lebaneese general security and the other one is still active hope they dont caught him,in syria u will find everything ripped they r even making weapon like the russian ones i am now waiting a dragunov riffle from syria for 3000$ only with laser,and suit-case and a base.

yea i know u can find testoviron,deca,sust in pharmacies but they are pricy i can get test enanthate for 1$/amp but from the pharmacie its 5$/amp...well i use to have to sources one got caught by the lebaneese general security and the other one is still active hope they dont caught him,in syria u will find everything ripped they r even making weapon like the russian ones i am now waiting a dragunov riffle from syria for 3000$ only with laser,and suit-case and a base.

Yea I know the gear OTC is pricy, but its great to just walk into a pharmacy and purchase the stuff off the shelves. I couldn't get gear from anyone else. Most shops in the south where I got my CD's etc where run by Hezbollah members, first off my wouldn't deal steroids or any other drugs. And the others who used to were now afraid of getting caught. I remember the south used to be fun!.

A Dragunov!, wow excellent bit of kit. I never fired one, to be honest I've never even seen one in Lebanon.

joe_capone is offline Member
    man just go hook up the iv in your viens and feed off liquid. nothings going in ur mouth that way. gotta love gluecose

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    man just go hook up the iv in your viens and feed off liquid. nothings going in ur mouth that way. gotta love gluecose
    dont worry lol islam have also mentioned that u can take any drug injection exept food injections

A Dragunov!, wow excellent bit of kit. I never fired one, to be honest I've never even seen one in Lebanon.
    yea iam exited i just want to touch it knowing its mine...i already had two dreams :first one is about my friend offering me a dragunov as a gift the second is i found a dragunov near my house barried in the sand it was sooo shiny

yea iam exited i just want to touch it knowing its mine...i already had two dreams :first one is about my friend offering me a dragunov as a gift the second is i found a dragunov near my house barried in the sand it was sooo shiny
    Better not go shooting any of my Israeli buddies with that bad boy, hope you bought it for shooting rabbits!..

I'll be pretty pi$$ed off at ya

Better not go shooting any of my Israeli buddies with that bad boy, hope you bought it for shooting rabbits!..

I'll be pretty pi$$ed off at ya
    first shot will be on a lamp in my friend's house

I think there's some nice photos of your Dragunov in www.snipercountry.com its been awhile since I was there. Sorry for hi-jacking your thread, carry on. But do me a favour, when you get it, don't go posting sh*t here about shooting anyone!.

I think there's some nice photos of your Dragunov in www.snipercountry.com its been awhile since I was there. Sorry for hi-jacking your thread, carry on. But do me a favour, when you get it, don't go posting sh*t here about shooting anyone!.
    i will not shoot anyone with it ...its hard for me to kill a human life

pumpedvegita is offline New Member
    I'm a muslim, I'm a 20yr old powerlifter from the UK. I don't take no gear during fasting and i train during mid day whilst im fasting. So body goes straight into catobolism since i can't eat. Sorry mate but you can't maintain s**t, you'll lose muscle. I lose a stone of muscle but never lose strength. Fasting is my secret for all my power gains, it makes me mentally strong. You'll get the muscle back pretty quickly. You gotta do it the hard way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information