Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    the only time i saw it, i was very offended. it was a "black real world" with one white guy. two blinged up stereotypical thugs took whitey's girl to the bedroom, all the while licking their chops thinkin' about bangin a white girl.
    won't be watched in my house.

yeah lol, that was an awesome skit.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I still question this statement. Is it a slam against Stern, Jews, or both.

I guess you're not man enough to back it up.
    that is the most childish thing to have come out of your mouth. as much as i disagree with you on many points, i have never attacked you personally... what a bich!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    that is the most childish thing to have come out of your mouth. as much as i disagree with you on many points, i have never attacked you personally... what a bich!
    I made a childish statement. Uh huh... and "stern is the biggest, whiniest jew ever" isn't.

Umm... OK

i just find it amusing that you question my "manhood" by an opinion of mine concerning Howard Stern...???

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Sorry, i dont like shows who insult white people.
    He does insult white people but i think he equally rips on black people too. The skit about giving black people money for slave reparations balancing out the economy because they spent it all on cadillacs and diamonds and KFC or whatever is a prime example.

Take the show for what its worth, it pokes fun at everyone, and **** well its funny.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    You Think This Is Game? You Think This Is A Game? Arrr Arrr Arrrr................wu Tang!!!

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to diversify your stocks and bonds with WU Tang finacial............... WU TANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who ever said chapelle bust on white people really needs to watch his show and not the commercials about it lol. thats the farthest thing in his comedic routine. he makes fun of blacks soo much more. he says what eveyrone is thinking but no one wants to say

BDTR is offline Retired
    So if a white guy, and by white i mean white christian male, made a show completely insulting to blacks in this day and age, as long as he made fun of a couple of white people, it would be ok and go over smoothly? He could call blacks niggers all he wanted, called jews pigs and kikes and mexican's beaners, all would be forgotten as long as he poked a little fun at white people. I'm hearing this right, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    you need to diversify your stocks and bonds with WU Tang finacial............... WU TANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who ever said chapelle bust on white people really needs to watch his show and not the commercials about it lol. thats the farthest thing in his comedic routine. he makes fun of blacks soo much more. he says what eveyrone is thinking but no one wants to say

So if a white guy, and by white i mean white christian male, made a show completely insulting to blacks in this day and age, as long as he made fun of a couple of white people, it would be ok and go over smoothly? He could call blacks niggers all he wanted, called jews pigs and kikes and mexican's beaners, all would be forgotten as long as he poked a little fun at white people. I'm hearing this right, correct?
    that'd be a funny show...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

I get where your comming form and the point your trying to make but chappells show is not just making fun of whites solely. he makes fun of everybody. George Carlin another comedian makes fun of ethnic groups but no one realy says **** about him.

hypotheticaly, if a show did come out with a all american christian white male or female that just was plugging away at ethnic groups "primarly" than i am sure it would not go over well. You have to realize that the chappell show is not all about making fun of whites. he does make fun of them but he also makes fun of everybody else.

I just bought the 1st season on dvd and i can honestly say that he is not one sided on his comedy routine.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree if that was the case then all hell would break loose and you'd see black people on the news screaming how the people making the show are bigots.

With that said... the chappelle show has got some funny stuff

no but thats not chapelles fault, thats the rest of the black peoples fault that do not get the joke. but yes i understand your point exactly. if a show like that came out it wouldnt fly at all, but im sure some black people would laugh all day about it. its the same reason why some blacks cant get over the slavery thing and some can.
    at the same time you not liking him making fun of whites is the same as the blacks that cant get over a white making a joke on it.

in a sense your being just as much close minded. just because i white cant do it your gonna hate the black that does it?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    I met Dave last year and am going to his show on the 17th in Boston....
    Right on bro! Get me a spot .

It will never happen, and never would be accepted by society. Difference I feel is that most white people accept this "double standard." Very few don't. Now minorities on the other hand WILL NOT accept it. This isn't a racist post,its a fact. If a white,christian,male made a tv show insulting other minorities the president himself would insist it be taken off the air.

The show may or may not be funny. I don't think the fact that he "pokes fun at all races" is exactly the point here. Its the fact that an individual from a race can make racist remarks at other minorities and it be accepted by society compared to someone from the "white" race poking fun at other races would never fly on mainstream tv.

For those who actually watch the show. The skit where he was a kkk member, when was actually black, but wouldn't believe he was. If you can tell me that if a white comedian delivered that skit as a black panther and said "black power" and "we are slaves" constantly. Then at the end said he dumped his wife because she was a honky lover and it be accepted in mainstream tv then I guess this discussion is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    For those who actually watch the show. The skit where he was a kkk member, when was actually black, but wouldn't believe he was. If you can tell me that if a white comedian delivered that skit as a black panther and said "black power" and "we are slaves" constantly. Then at the end said he dumped his wife because she was a honky lover and it be accepted in mainstream tv then I guess this discussion is pointless.
    no it wouldnt but thats not chapelles fault, its societies fault for always pulling the race card and making such a big deal about what race a person is.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    no it wouldnt but thats not chapelles fault, its societies fault for always pulling the race card and making such a big deal about what race a person is.
    I agree with you. Never said it was his fault. Just saying it isnt right.

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    I agree with you. Never said it was his fault. Just saying it isnt right.
    and i agree also it isnt right, but time will only tell if people will change. i have black friends and i can call them nigga all i want, they call me cracker or honky all they want. its a joke, we dont care what color we are but we laugh at how others make such a big deal about it

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    LOL I just downloaded some of this Chappelle cat's work and I gotta say it's some of the funniest **** I've seen in some time. The Niggar family had me laughing so hard I think I may have sh*t myself. To all the bros who think this isn't worth watching for whatever reason watch a few of the Niggar Family skits......if this sh*t doesn't have you laughing you're sense of humor is f'n broken LOL LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information