Thread: drumline

decadbal is offline Banned

drumline

am i the only one who finds this movie annoying and super gay, all the kids in the band when i was in HS were weirdos, and its showing these kids as street tough hardasses.. i have to say thats the gayest movie ihave watched in a long ass time... anyone else see this crap and find it morally offensive to anyone with any kind of social skills, bc band geeks dont have it..lol.. if your a bandgeek and are offended by my rant, well go tell your mom and lock her basement door..lol

ttuPrincess Guest
    you have to look at where the movie is based though.... its in Alabama right? band and such is big there, kind of like those FREAK aggies here in Texas.... LOL...

those kind of competitions do happen, and in some places band is honestly really huge, as are the dancers/flag girls/ and what not that go along with it.

I wasn't a band nerd, but I was/ and still am a dancer, so I guess it makes sence to me, but I see how it would seem wierd and gay to others.
    HBP

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    LOL@Freak Aggies

its suppose to be in atlanta... and life isnt boring enough to where ppl give a ratass about band geeks..lol

ttuPrincess Guest
    Atlanta.. your right.. one of those "A" places.... our 1/2 times at my high school football games were like that.. but they band people were nerds...

rambo is offline The Lord God
    In high school I would go to the cafeteria and take the leftover salad from the salad bar and carry it to where the band kids sat around. I would proceed to throw it at them while they sat there looking at me. I didn't care, they were douchebags.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    In high school I would go to the cafeteria and take the leftover salad from the salad bar and carry it to where the band kids sat around. I would proceed to throw it at them while they sat there looking at me. I didn't care, they were douchebags.
    exactly those are the kids that are the biggest losers usually.. i hate them, and i hated them even more when i got to college and they tried to fit in with normal ppl....

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca ...I actually found that movie good. And I wasn't a band geek in HS nor College. But TTU is right...that shiat is big time down there....

ttuPrincess Guest
    [QUOTE=Butch]But TTU is right...[QUOTE] I love the sound of that... can you say it again?????

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Ban both rambo and decabal for mentally still being in high school. Grow up, none of that **** matters in the real world.

take the chip off your shoulder b1tch. i see what bama means by uppity minorieties.

samoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    to anyone with any kind of social skills, bc band geeks dont have it
    Intelligent post. But let's not limit it to just the 'band geeks', though, let's include the physics geeks as well. Those guys suck even more than band geeks.

samoth is offline Member
    i see what bama means by uppity minorieties.
    Whoa there... that's crossing the line. Lay off. We don't need that on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by samoth
    Whoa there... that's crossing the line. Lay off. We don't need that on this board.
    mind yours, im sick of carlos constantly talkin down to every southern white person on here. and to me more than anything.

take the chip off your shoulder b1tch. i see what bama means by uppity minorieties.
    #1 it was a joke.

Uppity minorities? I don't care what you or any other racist Klan Nazi members on this board think. You don't like it, to bad. This should stick in your crawl. White women love me.

Quote Originally Posted by samoth
    I agree. But he only shows how ignorant he is by making racial comments.

well if its a joke, then my bad, as far as white women, if it were for spanish and brothas, who else would phuck the fat uglies ones... not a white boy... sorry again bro.. just took it wrong

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    #1 it was a joke.

Uppity minorities? I don't care what you or any other racist Klan Nazi members on this board think. You don't like it, to bad. This should stick in your crawl. White women love me.
    Dude, white women love me too!...wait, I am white, nevermind.

The bands at black colleges are not quite the same thing as the bands at public and non-race oriented private schools. The style of music and formation arent even compareable. From what one of my professors tells me(she went to a black college), being in the band there is actually pretty cool.

A little off the subject, anyone ever notice that guy who marches in front of the band with that ridiculus staff? That big gay hat he wears too, ridiculus.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    mind yours, im sick of carlos constantly talkin down to every southern white person on here. and to me more than anything.
    He said the same thing to me, and I'm definitely not like you. Do you see me bitching? Unlike you I've grown up since high school, so the things I did in the past are behind me.

Good luck with burning those crosses.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    am i the only one who finds this movie annoying and super gay, all the kids in the band when i was in HS were weirdos, and its showing these kids as street tough hardasses.. i have to say thats the gayest movie ihave watched in a long ass time... anyone else see this crap and find it morally offensive to anyone with any kind of social skills, bc band geeks dont have it..lol.. if your a bandgeek and are offended by my rant, well go tell your mom and lock her basement door..lol
    I thought that was one of the most innane and horribly dull movies I ever saw. What the **** is next, a movie about girls in kickline?.

samoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    I thought that was one of the most innane and horribly dull movies I ever saw. What the **** is next, a movie about girls in kickline?.

Thread Information