Sage is offline Anabolic Member

Las Vegas Hot Spots

What are some hot night/strip clubs there to party at based on your personal experiences. I read a lot of info, but would rather hear it from some1 who has actually been there since most of it is false advertising on Vegas sites tryn to get more business.

palequail is offline Banned
    Been there a few times. Rain is dope at the Palms Hotel, but super crowded. Light is good in the Belagio. I heard from a friend that Taboo is a new club in the MGM supposed to be super dope.. I'll be there at the end of May.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    My roomate is there now staying at the MGM... I'm sooooo jealous... I was supposed to go but ended up in South Beach an extra day so they left without me.

But I would definitely say Rain or Ghost at the Palms like Palequail said..
    I personally wasn't too hot with Light... but that may have been a bad night.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I was just in vegas a couple weeks ago. Go to The Foundation in Mandalay Bay, Studio 54 in MGM, Rain and the Ghost Bar in The Palms, Light at the Bellagio, and Rum Jungle at Mandalay Bay. PM me if you want...and check out Vegas.com....there is a ton of info on all the clubs and hot spots....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah vegas.com also has those front of the line pass's which are a good idea if your hitting any of the big clubs like rain etc.. The lines can be anywhere from a hour to 3 hour wait if you don't get there early, but with those pass's you can get in quick.

also went to Saphire Strip Club...I wasn't impressed...go somewhere else if you are gonna strip club it....Spearmint Rhino is better I've heard...

ttuPrincess Guest
    The ones I know of have been said already....
    Rum Jungle
    Rain or Ghost at the Palms

I stayed at the Mandalay Bay.. so freaking beautiful.... and the spa area.. oh so nice... I didnt get to spend much time at the actual beach part though, but it looked nice...

Where are you staying?

HBP

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Been there a few times. Rain is dope at the Palms Hotel, but super crowded. Light is good in the Belagio. I heard from a friend that Taboo is a new club in the MGM supposed to be super dope.. I'll be there at the end of May.
    i am going there May 21st-to-27th right after my college grad. If u match the date hit me up we are cool people to chill with.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    The ones I know of have been said already....
    Rum Jungle
    Rain or Ghost at the Palms

I stayed at the Mandalay Bay.. so freaking beautiful.... and the spa area.. oh so nice... I didnt get to spend much time at the actual beach part though, but it looked nice...

Where are you staying?

HBP

I'll be staying at the Lixor..... going by the pics it looks insane....it has a fully equipped gym, which is a must for me.
    Last edited by Sage; 04-08-2004 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    i am going there May 21st-to-27th right after my college grad. If u match the date hit me up we are cool people to chill with.

**** I just booked my room at the MGM Grand..May 27th and 28th.....that is memorial day weekend....it is off the hook...you should stay for that. Anyhow i'm going with like 10 dudes for my boys bachelor party.....

"Neo" and "MBaraso"

thanx for the heads up on the vegas site bros....good stuff

**** I just booked my room at the MGM Grand..May 27th and 28th.....that is memorial day weekend....it is off the hook...you should stay for that. Anyhow i'm going with like 10 dudes for my boys bachelor party.....

dang, that sux bro, especially missin the bachelor party.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    also went to Saphire Strip Club...I wasn't impressed...go somewhere else if you are gonna strip club it....Spearmint Rhino is better I've heard...
    Olympic Gardens was great! And the new one to go to is "Treasures..."

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    you guys are missing the after hours clubs like 7 and dres.
    also check out OPM at the ceasers.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    I was in vegas back in October for the O.It was my first time in Vegas but not going to be my last!!We hit several different clubs but my fav was Studio 54,but you better get there at least 30 minutes prior to opening or it's hard to get in.Also liked Rain a lot,you can't go wrong with either one.

Thread Information