Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ptbyjason Guest

You know you are addicted to AR when.....

you add a ticker to your desktop just so you can see the latest threads. No, I am not joking. Here is what you do.

Installation Instructions
    To install the ticker on your Windows 98 or higher computer (also works on Windows 95 with IE5+ installed) follow these instructions.

1. Right-click on your Taskbar and go to toolbars->new toolbar

2. Type "http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/ticker2.php" without the quotes in the location box

3. Click OK

Yeah, I am addicted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You know you are addicted to AR when.....-ticker.jpg  

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    You know your addicted when.....you stick ball point pens into your glutes/quads and sites just to feel a little prick !m whoops I mean, well hehehe.....

Bouncer

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i use msn instant messenger. when i get a reply, a little yellow box pops up in the bottom left hand side of my screen"you have received a message from forums mailer" !!!!! we definately have problems!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    ha! i did it pt! i have the ticker!!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    That little thing rocks J

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    All day, every day...cuz J's a thug.

Nother great addition to the board. LOVE IT!

I did it and nothing happened !.

WHY MEEEEEEEEEEE.

Bouncer

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    I did it and nothing happened !.

WHY MEEEEEEEEEEE.

Bouncer
    Try it again bouncer, it should be this little bar that says AR.com you may have to adjust it to see the whole thing. I am going to adjust it some to make it a little smaller and easier to use, but try it again and let me know what happens.

Worked this time. Cheers mate.

Bouncer

Cali is offline Female Member
    Hmmm....don't see toolbars when I right click by the clock. I get cascade windows, tile windows, minimize windows, task manager, and properties....am I missing somthing?

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Cali
    Hmmm....don't see toolbars when I right click by the clock. I get cascade windows, tile windows, minimize windows, task manager, and properties....am I missing somthing?
    Which version of windows are you running?
    Toolbars should be at the top of the list.

Windows NT

ptbyjason Guest
    Windows NT

You need Windows 98 or higher on your computer (also works on Windows 95 with IE5+ installed). I would think Windows NT would work. Try clicking on other parts of your task bar and see if it will work then.

I right clicked everywhere...digging in the guts for a second, see what I find.

No need to resize it. To see it in all it's glory just drag your toolbar up and it fits accross the whole bottom of the screen to make it look like this. Sorry for the poor quality photo I had to switch off my flash for the screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You know you are addicted to AR when.....-ar.jpg  

Alright, Bouncer, quit showing off!

It's not in the guts...thought I'd find toolbars somewhere in the control panel. Found a place to clear documents though!

ptbyjason Guest
    I'll find out for you Cali, hopefully will find out later today.

Here's mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You know you are addicted to AR when.....-ticker2.jpg  

Sorry Cali I'm not familiar with NT, I have ME loaded here. It's cool. Even lets you know whats happening on ar.com when your off on another site !.

Bouncer

ptbyjason Guest
    Sorry Cali I'm not familiar with NT, I have ME loaded here. It's cool. Even lets you know whats happening on ar.com when your off on another site !.

Bouncer
    That's what I like about it too. I signed off earlier, but I remember you had a question about how this thing worked before. I saw you replied so I came back to check it out and make sure you had it working this time. It doesn't get much easier than this. Now everyone that works can have this little thing going without being on the website. I named it AR.com for a reason, ya know. Don't want the boss looking over your shoulder wondering what anabolic review is.

ptbyjason Guest
    I have Windows 98 and it looks just about the same. I use hardcopy so the images are a little clearer, so I figured I might steal your idea bouncer.

Image #1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You know you are addicted to AR when.....-ticker4.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest
    Image #2 and then click [OK]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You know you are addicted to AR when.....-ticker3.jpg  

How did you do that Jason ?. I took down those photo's now.

Bouncer

ptbyjason Guest
    How did you do that Jason ?. I took down those photo's now.

Bouncer
    Sorry bro, didn't mean for you to take down yours. Bouncer definitely deserves credit for the idea. As far as how I did it. I downloaded the program Hardcopy from download.com. That is how I take all of my snapshots that I post on the board. It is extremely easy to use. I have an old version of it that for some reason never expires, but I am sure there are some cracks for it that will allow you to use it past the thirty days if you don't want to pay for it.

ptbyjason Guest
    I just realized you can make a shortcut to it so you don't have to read the directions everytime. Once you have it running the first time, just right click on the AR.com bar (the scrolling part) and select "Create Shortcut". That makes it even easier now.

It's cool Jason I know you did'nt mean anything by it. I'll down load that site now. If your using a digicam, or for anyone wishing to post pix here for that matter. Photo sizes from digicam are huge, even photoshop does little to reduce them. Download www.irfanview.com it's a freeware programme and the easiest and best photo editor programme I've used. Not to take from your thread Jason.
    This new tool bar is brilliant.

Bouncer

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    you shouldn't have done that.....my computer will never be the same

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    It works for me pt

It's probably this computer....

No worries, I'm in and out of this place enough as it is!

Man I LOVE this new tool bar now

Bouncer

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    If you download Hardcopy cracks can be found here.

http://www.ultraseek.net/index.php?query=Hardcopy&lim=0

ptbyjason....looks like u need to switch over to XP!

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    ptbyjason....looks like u need to switch over to XP!

Will be upgrading soon to 1.5 gig processor, at least 256 megs of ram, and I am sure one of the new windows. The time is coming soon. Do I need to visit FI's 5 finger discount? LOL Actually I think I can get a hold of a copy of any of the windows for $10 through a university. I am going to have to see if I still have my connection though. I love the student discount, even if it doesn't apply to me.

If u can get "legit" copies for $10 shit go for it, cause anything not cracked is better then cracked. Less problems to worry about.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    add me to that list..i've got it..any other little tricks..for everyone out here

primodonna is offline Female Member
    NO MORE! It's bad enough as it is....but i still did it
    What happens here, stays here

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Shredz
    add me to that list..i've got it..any other little tricks..for everyone out here
    So far I have hacked this board with about 10 - 12 different additions. I will add some more maybe this weekend. I think I might compile them all and put them in the announcement and news forum so that everyone knows how they work. I will probably also add the news thing to the homepage so you won't need to have it running on your desktop, unless you want to.

Primo Yeah right, like I could ever stop adding to the board. I actually have a huge surprise coming in a few months that will blow everyone away. Can't tell you now. My secret.

Is that what u have been talking about for about a year now? that secret something that u wont tell me? LOL

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by ptbyjason

Primo Yeah right, like I could ever stop adding to the board. I actually have a huge surprise coming in a few months that will blow everyone away. Can't tell you now. My secret.

So do I...so THERE!
    What happens here, stays here

Originally posted by ptbyjason
    I actually have a huge surprise coming in a few months that will blow everyone away. Can't tell you now. My secret.

TEASE!

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    Is that what u have been talking about for about a year now? that secret something that u wont tell me? LOL

No, that is AR's secret. The patent is still being worked on for that surprise. We have the scientists still working on it, so we are at their mercy. When AR's surprise becomes available, I may begin working for AR again due to the potential size of this product.

My surprise will come to the board, and be beneficial for the members. My surprise won't cost anyone a dime.

So do I...so THERE!
    Will you be telling us your surprise in 9 months.

ptbyjason Guest

TEASE!

Well, if I tell everyone, someone will tell another message board, and then everyone will have it. I can't let the cat out of the bag, because it will be something special. Very few boards know about this hack, so when it comes out it will shock everyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information