RJM03 is offline Senior Member

I Bet 100 bucks that right now.......

Nathan is sitting in his room, deciding whether to watch the 80's comedy "Loverboy" with Patrick Dempsey or "The Last Starfighter" all while listening to Pat Benetars greatest hits.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    are you saying there's something wrong with "The Last Starfighter" ?? it's a legit 80's classic.

and Pat Benetar's G.H. rocks out pretty good too.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

there was many a night

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    are you saying there's something wrong with "The Last Starfighter" ?? it's a legit 80's classic.

when i was coming up i would lie in bed reading mad magazine, fixing my flock of seagulls hairdo w/ aquanet, and masturbating to pat benetar! ahh the good old days....i'm w/ you nathan!

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    when i was coming up i would lie in bed reading mad magazine, fixing my flock of seagulls hairdo w/ aquanet, and masturbating to pat benetar! ahh the good old days....i'm w/ you nathan!
    Ever get to school and realize you left your Trapper-Keeper at home?

oh man

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Eddie
    Ever get to school and realize you left your Trapper-Keeper at home?
    i still bring my A- Team trapper keeper to work w/ me!!! my employees think it's strange, but hey Face was the man!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    i still bring my A- Team trapper keeper to work w/ me!!! my employees think it's strange, but hey Face was the man!!
    Yeah he got all the action, a true rolemodel if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

Keymastur, The last Starfighter and Benetar GH both awesome 80's paraphenalia, if you question my dedication to 80's greatness or Pat Benetar" please refer to my thread from last week about "The legend of Billie Jean". I think on this good friday I will go home from work and watch "Cant Buy Me Love" and "Some Kind of Wonderful" with Eric stoltz and Lea Thompson.

"The Last Starfighter", was the first movie that was predominantly computer generated. And a great if somewhat cheezy movie.

Oh and Keymastur, "You have been recruited by the star league to defend against Zur and the Kodan Armada." Just in case you question my Last Starfighter knowledge.

-Centauri

oh my god!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Keymastur, The last Starfighter and Benetar GH both awesome 80's paraphenalia, if you question my dedication to 80's greatness or Pat Benetar" please refer to my thread from last week about "The legend of Billie Jean". I think on this good friday I will go home from work and watch "Cant Buy Me Love" and "Some Kind of Wonderful" with Eric stoltz and Lea Thompson.
    100% serious i used to jerk off to mary stewart masterson like it was my job after i saw some kind of wonderful!!she was so much hotter tha lea thompson!!.holy **** i have to rent that somewhere!!

Dude, no joke, Mary Stuart Masterson looked good in that movie, even though she was tomboyish. Remember the guy that Lea Thompson dated in that movie with the sport coat and sun glasses, what was that character's name?? oh it was something good too, **** it.

**** i have no clue what that dude's name was!!

Dude, no joke, Mary Stuart Masterson looked good in that movie, even though she was tomboyish. Remember the guy that Lea Thompson dated in that movie with the sport coat and sun glasses, what was that character's name?? oh it was something good too, **** it.
    but yeah miss masterson was looking tight in that tomboy get up,haha. i wanted to take her in my treehouse and **** the overalls off of her!!!

How cool was the fact that she played the drums and brought her sticks with her wherever she went......But Lea Thompson in that blue polyester blouse, black miniskirt, and black cowboy boots was pretty hot too though.

oh she was hardcore w/ those drumsticks!!

How cool was the fact that she played the drums and brought her sticks with her wherever she went......But Lea Thompson in that blue polyester blouse, black miniskirt, and black cowboy boots was pretty hot too though.
    i use to carry my casio keyboard around w/ me everywhere like i was cool, but she was down on a level i just couldn't be. i tried brotha, i tried ****it!

What about Cindy Mancini and Ronald Miller in "Cant Buy Me Love"?

aww what a good movie!!

What about Cindy Mancini and Ronald Miller in "Cant Buy Me Love"?
    i wanted to ride off into the sunset w/ the girl who gave me my first handjob in 6th grade after seeing that. it was so romantic. the handjob, not the movie. jen o'hearn. that was her name. it happened behind my friend erica's house after we played manhunt one night. how sad is it that i remember all this ****?, but yes, can't buy me love was fantastic. i wanted to ride on mower immediateely after having seen that !!

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    80's flicks... what about "TOP GUN" the best movie of all time, hands down?

You cant talk 80's movies without talking Fast Times! Phoebe Cates in the pool scene with "Movin in Stereo" playin was a classic. Lot's of memorable scenes in that movie.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Naw............. he likes joan jet better.........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

omen78 is offline Member
    awww man... too much info !!!
    And I think Nathan is prolly scratchin his ass right now tryin to figure out what all them pretty buttons are for.

Thread Information