Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

U.S. Hits Mosque Compound; 40 Said Killed

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    good news? What kind of person are you, imagine your family is praying in a church and somenone bombs them? How do you like it? Innocent people are dying and you are calling this good news? Get a life!

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    good news? What kind of person are you, imagine your family is praying in a church and somenone bombs them? How do you like it? Innocent people are dying and you are calling this good news? Get a life!

Its not good news that civilians are dead, but wtf, iam sure that it wasn't on purpose. If you have been reading about the fighting in the sunni triangle then you would understand what kind of enemy they are dealing with. They are not enemy's in uniform, they are civilians dressed in civilian cloths that pop out of crowds take a couple of shots and jump back into crowds. They go on top of Church's and shoot at us while there is worship. Like i said before, bush is going to only take so much from the sunni triangle before we have to step up are offensive. Which yes is going to mean that more civilians are going to die, just because of the guerrilla, vietnam style fighting that they are using. Too bad. Stop fighting back.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Not this BS again!!!

Look Bro,
    At least we are not hangin all of them from a roap and beating them with a stick.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    if iraqi's wouldnt make mosques into military compounds maybe **** like this could be avoided... war is war... thats just the start of whats coming

Da Bull is offline Banned
    We should get a big can of kick ass,and exterminate all those sand fleas!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    We should get a big can of kick ass,and exterminate all those sand fleas!
    couldnt have said it better

Yea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    if iraqi's wouldnt make mosques into military compounds maybe **** like this could be avoided... war is war... thats just the start of whats coming
    That what I was thinking....You tell em Turbo Dog

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    You beat me, now tell us again about killing Muslims in Croatia ?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    You beat me, now tell us again about killing Muslims in Croatia ?
    Aaa the good ol'days eh?

I wouldnt brag with bombing 40 innocent civilians...woopie we got them!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Innocent of what? BTW..Some relatives did get bombed out back in the '90s...

decadbal is offline Banned
    i tell you, that news was a crying ass shame, and ill tell you why, we only bombed one......

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    they have no respect for our civilians, look how they celebrated after 9-11.. look what they did to americian contractors... they were not in military uniform, and they mangled them... fukk em... i say blow all those idiots to hell....i have no remorse after all their terrorist b/s...

Quote Originally Posted by stack-a-licious
    they have no respect for our civilians, look how they celebrated after 9-11.. look what they did to americian contractors... they were not in military uniform, and they mangled them... fukk em... i say blow all those idiots to hell....i have no remorse after all their terrorist b/s...
    I don't have time for their terrorist clerics either. But I think people at worship regardless their religion should be considered innocents, what do you want to do. Wait untill every Muslim is called to prayer and slaughter them?. It makes us no better than them. Why not start hitting their hospitals too?

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    good? bombing a mosque, accidently or not just alienates more of the muslims in the region even those that are on our side. This means more enemy fighters and more US servicemen die in combat....tell me again why you think dead US soldiers is a good thing?

as for the "contractors" an interesting article was in CNN that basically makes the case that either they are combatants killed in a combative action or they were "illegal" combatants...armed people out of military uniforms performing "military" acts like gaurd duty.

still, disrespecting the dead is wrong. even some of our enemies over there stated that it was against muslim principles

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Before anyone cries for these guys take a read at this. They arent all totally innocent. Although, im sure some of them were. IMO they need to be pissed at the insurgents using the Mosques as hideouts not the US! If they fire weapons from Mosques then they have to be ready to get fired on back.

Insurgents inside a mosque complex in Fallujah were firing heavily at U.S troops on Wednesday, U.S. military officials said. Marines, pinned down, dropped two precision-guided 500-pound bombs on the walls of the mosque and fired a Hellfire missile.

Kimmitt said about 40 armed insurgents were firing on the Marines from the "sanctity of the walls of the mosque."

"It didn't appear to us," Kimmitt said, "to have any effect on the main dome building itself."

He added, "I understand there was a large casualty toll" for insurgents but didn't give any figures.

A Marine source told CNN that "we specifically did not target the mosque."

A Marine lieutenant told pool reporters that a second mosque was also an insurgent hideout and Marines returned fire using ground assets. But Kimmitt couldn't confirm that. (Full story)

OG

If they were indeed firing from inside or using the mosque for anykind of shield the Iraqi insurgents should shoulder the blaim. I've seen them do this type of thing before.

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    Now this is what i would expect from a STEROIDS message board. Perfect! HA!

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    I believe the Americans on this. The Arabs have done and still do things like these and worse. I wonder how long it will take before the first Iraqi ambulance is used as a mobile bomb (if it hasn't happened yet), as it's done in Israel. And I wonder if the Europeans and the UN will have the balls to condemn the Americans as they condemn Israel, or do they save their hypocracy Israel only. I also wonder what will happen if the Europeans and UN condemn the US. Will it be something like what was done with Belgium (I think)?
    The Arabs fight their wars dirty. They don't respect international laws. They shouldn't cry when things like that happen to them because they bring it onto themselves.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Were you there?!? Did you see what happened? Terrorist are known for hiding in schools, churches etc.... that way they can piss and moan about the bad Americans killing innocent people when we retaliate. Fukk 'em... blow all their as$es back to allah for all I care...

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    If I was a soldier and people were attacking me from churches schools or hospitals, I would expect my comand to let me use all force needed.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If you put criminal, and war targets in a residential area.... you are accepting the consequences of your actions.......

if they want to fight... then fight...... don't dress as women, and strap bombs to children......... because in the end... when that decission is do i shoot or not.....

I'm going home after it is all said and done............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    If you put criminal, and war targets in a residential area.... you are accepting the consequences of your actions.......

if they want to fight... then fight...... don't dress as women, and strap bombs to children......... because in the end... when that decission is do i shoot or not.....

well, took the words outta my mouth.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, keep on bombing away....after what those sleezy piece's of sh*t did to those contractors....I say kill em all..... I sure as hell hope they got one last prayer in before the bomb came a knockin' on the front door.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

well, took the words outta my mouth. remember somalia? the men shoot at the rangers while women and children sat on them to cover them....they knew that the U.S soldiers would have a problem shooting back, same thing here......from the time u r willing to give cover to the insurgents in your home, mosque, car whatever your ass should be a target as well.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    how sick its when u see some ppl enjoying this massacre because A number of children were among the casualties
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails U.S. Hits Mosque Compound; 40 Said Killed-de7e3ca5786746d8968ae2ef716e1e3c.jpg  

not sad at all.... what about all the soliders dead who've let their wives widowed and childern fatherless??

not sad at all.... what about all the soliders dead who've let their wives widowed and childern fatherless??
    those are invading soldiers u sick-head not children.

This is fraudulent brodcasting by a terrorist network Aljazeera. Was the baby behind the wall also??? And why??? I to can pull up pictures showing thousands of dead people(Iraqis) laying around after being murdered with chemicals which is what started all this BS. All the azzhole(Saddam) had to do is go into exile. But no he would rather be found in a freaken hole. He is the cause of this. All terrorist will parish before it is all over.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    how sick its when u see some ppl enjoying this massacre because A number of children were among the casualties

Somebody please say something. Im always considered the bad guy when i do...errrrrrrr

Ok i cant hold back. Yes M'guy it is sad when an innocent baby gets killed in the line of fire. But what about the innocent American babies and Israeli babies that are killed by terrorists?! Or do they not count because some day they will grow up and be solders?! ( ur analogy not mine ) So if thats the way u see it, then that baby was going to grow up and be a terrorist. Tell me, why should we be saddened by its death? Even though i am sad when innocent babies are killed no matter what nationality they are. Here in America we are taught compassion something uv shown u know nothing about sorry to say!

OG

those are invading soldiers u sick-head not children.
    maybe if terrorists weren't so chickensh!t and didnt execute such tactics as hiding in mosques and in dense civilian areas **** like that wouldnt happen

what would u do if i post a link about dead us soldiers and say :Now this is good Iraqi news.
    u will all demand the mod to ban me but u have the right to post any sick posts...is this the justice u r talking about

what would u do if i post a link about dead us soldiers and say :Now this is good Iraqi news.
    u will all demand the mod to ban me but u have the right to post any sick posts...is this the justice u r talking about
    well in my opinion no one forced you to post such a picture. you opened yourself up to such criticisms. DO YOU SEE ANYONE POSTING ****ING DEAD PICTURES OF EITHER SIDES?? dont ask something if you dont want an answer

maybe if terrorists weren't so chickensh!t and didnt execute such tactics as hiding in mosques and in dense civilian areas **** like that wouldnt happen
    ah now the resistance fighters that are fighting and invading force are called terrorist ,so usa gov have the right to attack any country and if the soldiers or the resistance fought back they are terrorist

no one is enjoying this "massacre", however it goes to show what will happpen to u if u play these games by hiding insurgents in a mosque as they attack the U.S soldiers....u will be delt with.

I am bitting my tongue right now, * u are right .....daaaym that hurts to say that!!

OG

*But only about the little kid, not terrorists.

ah now the resistance fighters that are fighting and invading force are called terrorist ,so usa gov have the right to attack any country and if the soldiers or the resistance fought back they are terrorist
    hell yeah, when they pull tactics such as those they terrorize their own countrymen

hell yeah, when they pull tactics such as those they terrorize their own countrymen
    so from your honorable theorie i can conclude that the french/english resistance against the german in the ww2 is considered as a terrorist organization hmmm this sound very logic

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    well in my opinion no one forced you to post such a picture. you opened yourself up to such criticisms. DO YOU SEE ANYONE POSTING ****ING DEAD PICTURES OF EITHER SIDES?? dont ask something if you dont want an answer
    Keep talking dawg....I am behind everything you say 100%....I would butt in but you're doing one hell of a job.

people tend to forget **** when we do harmful things...but when these chickensh*t sand bangers do something to us...they all celebrate in the middle of the street....BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so from your honorable theorie i can conclude that the frensh/english resistance against the german in the ww2 is considered as a terrorist organization hmmm this sound very logic
    that was a different war. did british and french troops use their own civilians
    as tactical hiding areas?? nope. they fought towards a common cause. all peoples were united. this is a different story my friend

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information