Shredz is offline Respected Member

Getting back on the diet after Easter!!

Well I thought it would be hard. I have been dieting hard with only a few minor set backs and since I am still 15 weeks out I thought that I would give myself both Sat. and Sun. off the diet. I thought it would be much more difficult to get back on the program but feeling the way I do right now after 2 solid days of glutany it is going to be a lot easier then I thought. I just finished my second of 2 easter turkey meals with desert of course and I feel like crap. I can't wait to get back on the program. I hate feeling this way.

Anyone else going through anything similar???

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep......... i know what you mean...... you feel like you have all this unpure chemicals in your blood and body, and are looking forward to the good clean stuff.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Yeah man i just got my tattoo a couple of days ago and in coincided with the easter weekend. Ate everything i wanted and havent gone to the gym just yet. Been doing this since thursday and boy does it feel good.

Spoon

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I have ate so much candy in the past couple of days, its not even funny....almost enough to have me banned from the diet forum.
    -Cy

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Well I thought it would be hard. I have been dieting hard with only a few minor set backs and since I am still 15 weeks out I thought that I would give myself both Sat. and Sun. off the diet. I thought it would be much more difficult to get back on the program but feeling the way I do right now after 2 solid days of glutany it is going to be a lot easier then I thought. I just finished my second of 2 easter turkey meals with desert of course and I feel like crap. I can't wait to get back on the program. I hate feeling this way.

ahhhhhhh. you know those 2 scoops of ice cream were also not on the diet.
    I would have made you go to your room.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz

I'm with ya bro. Ate big this weekend too. Family, friends, good food. It's one of those thigs like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Regret nothing...train harder is my motto. Haha!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    ahhhhhhh. you know those 2 scoops of ice cream were also not on the diet.
    I would have made you go to your room.
    I new you would be bustin my balls about this... But just for the record it was 2 scoops of icecream on Sat. and 4 scoops last night. SHhhhhhhhh!!!!

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Shredz.... we need to talk..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by IronCy
    I have ate so much candy in the past couple of days, its not even funny....almost enough to have me banned from the diet forum.
    -Cy
    Yeah, we see you eatin' that crap! LOL!!

I say this as I do my cardio for the morning. I was dieting for some pics before Vegas, and took them at 228 lbs. Went from 228-255 really quick eating crap in Vegas for 3 days, and continuing the party for 2 weeks afterward after returning home.

Time to clean it up!!

~SC~

Thread Information