Thread: To OGPackin

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

To OGPackin

Saturday 10 April 2004, 23:15 Makka Time, 20:15 GMT

An Iraqi group which said it kidnapped three Japanese hostages has said it will release them within 24 hours, abandoning a threat to kill them.
    In a fax sent to Aljazeera on Saturday, the group, Saraya al-Mujahidin said they will release the hostages in response to a call from Iraq's Muslim Clerics Association.
    full story : http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...C41B0E93D0.htm

I told u they will not kill them!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha! Ur so funny. Thats not the point. They still took them hostage, they still threatened their lives annnnnnd they still haven't let them ALL go yet. So lets not throw a "toldya so" party just yet.

OG

Ohhh and its just like u to post half truths.....What about the rest of the story?!

But the Arab TV station also showed a videotape in which a man identified as a U.S. prisoner appeared standing in front of an Iraqi flag, while a voice on the tape threatened to kill him within 12 hours unless U.S. troops pulled out of the besieged Sunni stronghold of Fallujah. The man appeared to be the same man seen as a prisoner in a car, in a videotape taken by Australian TV on Friday.

And earlier on Saturday, a group calling itself the "Brigades of the Hero Martyr Sheikh Ahmed Yassin" said in a videotape broadcast on another Arab TV network they were holding 30 foreign hostages and threatened to decapitate them unless U.S. forces lifted their blockade of Fallujah. But no pictures of those hostages were shown and the truth of the claim could not be determined.

I hope they let the three Japanese hostages go, but what about the others M'guy?

OG

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    did you guys know that m'guy means thank you in mandarin?

Ohhh and heres a little bit more info u left off. The real reason why they are being freed is because Muslim clerics are condemning the hostage takers actions.

Muslim clerics intervene
    The Arab TV station said the release of the Japanese hostages was due to a statement from a group of Muslim clerics condemning their abduction. "They will release them in 24 hours in response to a call from the Muslim Clerics Association," Al Jazeera said, referring to a body of Iraqi religious scholars.

M'guy if u are going to post something all i ask is u post not just the truth, but the WHOLE truth. thxs!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    I hope they let the three Japanese hostages go, but what about the others M'guy?
    beleive me they will all be treated well

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    But dont u understand thats not the point? They are civilians in Iraq to help the Iraqi people. They are not military. They shouldnt have to worry about being killed and or held for demands. And if u havent seen the videos it sure doesnt look like their being "treated well" to me. But hey, ur customs it may be ok to hold a knife to someones throat and threaten to burn them alive. Sorry i had to say that.

OG

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Is that because when your brothers burnt alive the last 4 hostages the US forces went in a leveled Fallujah ?

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    But dont u understand thats not the point? They are civilians in Iraq to help the Iraqi people. They are not military. They shouldnt have to worry about being killed and or held for demands.
    yea every one in iraq is there to help the iraqi people the abrams tanks,the f-16,apachi,paladin artilery are all there to help the iraqi ppl ,why u dont want to understand IRAQI PPL DONT NEED U THERE!!!

yea every one in iraq is there to help the iraqi people the abrams tanks,the f-16,apachi,paladin artilery are all there to help the iraqi ppl ,why u dont want to understand IRAQI PPL DONT NEED U THERE!!!

ohhya thats right, they captured the three Japanese hostages driving a tank.

I must say M'guy they have done a good job brain washing u! Even when the facts are staring u straight in the face u still deny them.

OG

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    M'guy...you will NEVER win here! I promise. SO why do you like to stir people up so much? You are a fuking drama queen...not to mention a terrorist...go back to your sandbox now please...

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    hey tuff guy, if your such an advocate get your ass out in the mix...
    thats about all i gotta say about that.

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    Saturday 10 April 2004, 23:15 Makka Time, 20:15 GMT

An Iraqi group which said it kidnapped three Japanese hostages has said it will release them within 24 hours, abandoning a threat to kill them.
    In a fax sent to Aljazeera on Saturday, the group, Saraya al-Mujahidin said they will release the hostages in response to a call from Iraq's Muslim Clerics Association.
    full story : http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...C41B0E93D0.htm

I told u they will not kill them!
    Sorry to say but you need to get a good ****ing grip on things as I have seen a few of your posts and you are one messed up guy, you should start to believe in something right not some terrorists bull**** who are calling them self Muslims. Real Muslims are peaceful people unlike these nut cases who like to dismember people and chant a load of **it, you are a follower just like the rest of them, blind to the truth. Half of them forgot what they where fighting for along time ago, if any of these people had any balls then why did they not rise up when Sadam was in power, because they where ****ing afraid to that's why.

The sooner the UK and the US get out of Iraq and let them all kill each other the better, we are losing to many to this conflict, and to think we went there to help them and after we got Sadam out of the way they turned on us, it just goes to show what cowards these people are.

Anabolix2

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    If you believe in it so much then become a suicide bomber, or are you like the rest of your kind and send out kids and women to do it, what a load of **it, you will never see Osama strap up and hope on a bus because he doesn't believe in his cause that much if he did he wouldn't be up in the hills hiding like a bitch and look where Sadam was in a hole in the ground and when it came to the crunch he didn't have the guts to go out with a bang.

Your a joke!!!! and all your kind are born cowards and sooner or later will die cowards or surrender like cowards.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    aside from the numerous other atrocities commited by sadaam and his henchmen, the most disturbing and relevant issue was reported on a history channel special program "one year later". on this they followed an iraqi student around a bit. although he is not that big on western occupation, he did say that before the liberation, sadaam controlled what the universities taught and what the students could study.

aside from the gassings, the prisons, the genocide, this... no man or group or country should have control over learnedness and choice of content, no matter the context.

that kid can now study whatever the fuk he wants, and noones gonna stop him. god bless america bich!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Hey militia guy, i saw the unsencored clip in nhk(jap cable) and it was much worse than what ya guys saw in cnn. The two jap guys were asked to strip to their underwear, the girl was slapped around by some hooded guy and they were all doused with gasoline, knives at their throat and their captors cooly lighting cigarettes. My gog if you call this nicely treated then something is seriously wrong.

If they will be released then well and good but you dont understand the point. OG packin is right. These guys were their to help Iraq, they are innocent civilians and should be treated accordingly.

Spoon

Thread Information