Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    ok, what's with the jewiberish...? i wanna get in on this. bouncer, you never answered my question although this thread seems to be in direct response.

on that note..."armpit of the world"
    Thanks BBB, it was in direct response. Thanks for taking the time to consider that. But really, I'm tired and want to get off to sleep. Another time maybe.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    a buddy of mine just got back from iraq two days ago. he said he was in one of the smaller towns helping to rebuild a school with the rest of his unit. an old man came up to him and asked him what he was doing there. after my buddy replied the old man looked at him with a pause and said, "you americans, in 200 years have done it all, we have 2000 years, and this is the best we can do, we like it this way."

and bdtr, you never returned my pm. should i be hurt or disinterested?

BDTR is offline Retired
    what PM? I haven't been online much at all, resend it.

and bdtr, you never returned my pm. should i be hurt or disinterested?

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    Auhhh, poor Israel! These religious fanatics can't build settlements on other people's land without some resistance.

Look, the jews have been through a lot but that gives them no right to treat people like animals in their own country. Our (USA) unconditional support for Israel is a big problem. I'm not saying that we shouldn't help them if they're attacked. But sending them billion$ every year so that they can build a wall around Palestine isn't something I'm proud to be sponsoring.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperSick
    Auhhh, poor Israel! These religious fanatics can't build settlements on other people's land without some resistance.

Look, the jews have been through a lot but that gives them no right to treat people like animals in their own country. Our (USA) unconditional support for Israel is a big problem. I'm not saying that we shouldn't help them if they're attacked. But sending them billion$ every year so that they can build a wall around Palestine isn't something I'm proud to be sponsoring.
    AMEN!!!!!

pigskin is offline New Member

israel

For a while, the Jewish establishment tried to deny its direct involvement in the Third World War. They furiously rejected references to high and mighty Jews pushing for war as, (you guessed it) "antisemitism". But eventually the denial wall was broken, and in the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, the culprits, a "band of 20-30 Jewish intellectuals", the Neo-Cons, admitted they did it. Afterwards, Michael Lind summarised their powerful positions in the New Statesman, while my countryman Gabriel Ash optimistically predicted: "In a couple of months, when the role of the Zionists in the war will become widely known, The New York Times will publish an editorial sheepishly bemoaning the way some Pentagon officials have let their personal views influence U.S. policy".[8]

The problem is, the US people have no way out of the Zionist takeover. While Neo-Cons and Right-wingers are guilty of starting World War Three, of introducing Fascist measures against the American population, of premeditated aggression against sovereign Iraq and of unrestrained support for the racist Jewish State, it would be mistake to leave the buck resting with them. Michael Moore's philippics against President Bush are convincing only up to a point, for in his bestselling book, The Stupid White Men, he regrets that Al Gore was not allowed to enjoy the victory that was his by rights. But if Al Gore and Joseph Lieberman were the White House incumbents now, the US Marines would be in Baghdad nevertheless, the National Library of Iraq and Iraqi museums would still have been looted, and the olive trees of Mesecha uprooted and the flow of American cash to Israel would be continuing unabated.

Every publicist, every internet user in America and Europe knows by now that the ‘only superpower' was taken over by the Likudniks, the supporters of the right-wing Likud and its bloody leader General Sharon. The team of Bush and Sharon, or BuSharon, in internet parlance, horrifies the right-minded. But is there an alternative in American politics? Al Gore was a ‘hand-picked and chosen disciple of Podhoretz' the Zionist, Lieberman is a devoted Zionist. Democratic presidential candidate Howard Dean, ‘has a Jewish wife, and both his children, 17-year-old Paul and 18-year-old Anne, have chosen to identify as Jews', we were informed by JTA, the Jewish Telegraphic Assn called The Global News Service of the Jewish People. Kerry ‘discovered his Jewish roots', and Kucinich told the Jewish newspaper Forward that he "observes kashrut,[9] has an ex-Israeli girlfriend and knows most of the Haggadah (Passover narrative) by heart". Apparently, the forthcoming elections in the US (as the previous ones) are the elections for the front figure of Zionist-led America. Left Zionists or Right Zionists - that is the only choice for Americans, and, alas, for the whole world. Why did it come to pass?

We can find an answer in a short and sincere piece by Eric Alterman,[10] a good Leftist, a journalist with the anti-war Nation. He admits freely: "My own dual loyalties -- there, I admitted it -- were drilled into me by my parents, my grandparents, my Hebrew school teachers and my rabbis, not to mention Israeli teen-tour leaders and AIPAC college representatives. Whose interests come for me first, America's or Israel's? I feel pretty lonely admitting that, every once in a while, I'm going to go with what's best for Israel".

Bear in mind: while the right-wing Jews were always shamelessly chauvinist, the left kept up a universalist appearance. If that is a voluntary admission of a progressive left-wing journalist, you can easily guess what's on the mind of the average American Jew. As an Israeli, I should be happy that millions of American Jews stand for me. However, ‘Israel' in Alterman's confession stands for ‘the People of Israel', ‘the Jews', not for the Middle Eastern State of Israel. If Alterman does not mind robbing his fellow Americans of their hard earned cash in order to sustain Israeli occupation (as he freely admits), he is probably ready to go much further for the sake of his own community, American Jewry. And this community is managed and represented by – not by the ostracised Noam Chomsky, but by an extremely unpleasant bunch of billionaires, media lords and warmongers.

If Alterman were the only Jew in the media, one would be able to dismiss his self-admitted bias as the normal influence of an important community. If Jews in the media constituted only 3% as their share in the general population, Alterman's position would be affordable. But their share in the top echelon of the media is in double digits; according to some sources it approaches 60%.

Jeff Blankfort writes, "Ardently pro-Israel American Jews are in positions of unprecedented influence within the United States and have assumed or been given decision making positions over virtually every segment of our culture and body politic". And he quotes Benjamin Ginsberg's "The Fatal Embrace: Jews and the State":

"Jews played a central role in American finance during the 1980s, and they were among the chief beneficiaries of that decade's corporate mergers and reorganizations. Today, though barely 2 % of the nation's population is Jewish, close to half its billionaires are Jews. The chief executive officers of the three major television networks and the four largest film studios are Jews, as are the owners of the nation's largest newspaper chain and the most influential single newspaper, the New York Times".

Is it a conspiracy of Jews to steal the Republic? No, no conspiracy is necessary. In Jules Verne's juvenile novel, Children of Captain Grant, a villain leads the captain's ship astray by placing a magnet brick beneath the compass. The magnet does not conspire: it constrains the compass. The sheer mass of self-involved Jews in the media acts in a similar way and draws the superpower off its normal course. For the media is the nerve system of a modern state. Modern democracy in practice in a very complicated society can be compared to a sophisticated computer. Its machinery can function successfully on one condition: there is a free flow of information across the system. While every input is instinctively checked and sieved on one criterion, whether it is good for Jews, it is not odd that the machine produces such freak output as ‘revenge on Babylon for its destruction of Jerusalem in BC 586.[11] Indeed, in long-gone 1948 the first ruler of Israel, David Ben Gurion, promised: "We shall mete historic vengeance to Assyria, Aram and Egypt". Now it comes to pass, as Iraq, Syria and Egypt are targeted by Zog.

Thus, concentration of Jews in the media created the distortion. A takeover of every other part of industry or trade would be noticed and reported in the media; but there is no remedy for media takeover. Discussion of this unbearable situation is further stifled by the ‘political correctness' taboo. PC has its good sides, for it made life easier for a lone outsider. However, this very good and useful device has its limits of application. Otherwise, it could be used to defend South African apartheid, or British colonial rule in India. Isn't it anti-white racism to notice that the political power in apartheid South Africa belonged to whites? Surely there are poor and good whites? Gandhi could be condemned as ‘racist', for he ‘noticed' the privileged position of the British in India. By PC logic, a good American should reply to Mahatma: yes, there are some rich and powerful Brits in India, but there are also poor Tommy Atkinses, governesses, honest administrators, writers like Kipling and Orwell. On the other hand, there are powerful and rich Rajas, important Brahmins. How do you dare, sir, to demand ‘de-colonisation'! This is sheer anti-English racism!

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    That sounds intelligent to me! But in our pc world will be condemned as anti-semitism. If you think its paranoia or pure bs then let the #s speak for themselves. The #s are dead on and increasing. Hitler was the first to use mass media in his agenda. The jews learned a hard lesson. America is just a tool in their agenda and Sharon is a war criminal on a par with Milosivic. Just alot shadier!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani

1) The massive support the US gives Israel is in it's best interests, otherwise why waste their time and money?

2) Israel doesn't have money to give to the US. It has knowledge, experience, and 100% loyalty.

3) I don't remember of anything done by the US which was publicly opposed by Israel. Do you?

1) I for one sure don't see how the US is better off for supporting Israel.

2) It also has spies which steal military secrets to give to US enemies.

3) That's because the US is Israel's "sugar daddy."

-Tock

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    1) I for one sure don't see how the US is better off for supporting Israel.

2) It also has spies which steal military secrets to give to US enemies.

3) That's because the US is Israel's "sugar daddy."

-Tock
    1. Of course you don't. If you'd read the posts you might, but you don't read....

2. What US enemies have been given American military secrets from Israel? Don't pretend to be naive. If anyone spies on anyone, it's the Americans on the world. Your intelligence can listen to any phone call I make, they can photograph me eating, sleeping, or taking a shower. They can do that to everyone, everywhere, so before you make up stuff you might want to back it with facts (if you're talking about Polard, give me the name of the country which this info was sold to by Israel). Jonathan Polard supplied Israel with info about Arab countries, not about the US, and he did it from his own will. He contacted the Israelis, not they contacted him.

3. And we're so intelligent we can manipulate you without you getting anything out of it?

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperSick

NO, the only right the "Jews" have in their own country is to sit back and blow up, right?

Here's some of the stuff said by your fellow Americans on the Iraqi issue:

Ryanhallmark
    "Its not good news that civilians are dead, but wtf, iam sure that it wasn't on purpose. If you have been reading about the fighting in the sunni triangle then you would understand what kind of enemy they are dealing with. They are not enemy's in uniform, they are civilians dressed in civilian cloths that pop out of crowds take a couple of shots and jump back into crowds. They go on top of Church's and shoot at us while there is worship. Like i said before, bush is going to only take so much from the sunni triangle before we have to step up are offensive. Which yes is going to mean that more civilians are going to die, just because of the guerrilla, vietnam style fighting that they are using. Too bad. Stop fighting back."

floyd_turbo
    "if iraqi's wouldnt make mosques into military compounds maybe **** like this could be avoided... war is war... thats just the start of whats coming "

stack-a-licious
    "they have no respect for our civilians, look how they celebrated after 9-11.. look what they did to americian contractors... they were not in military uniform, and they mangled them... fukk em... i say blow all those idiots to hell....i have no remorse after all their terrorist b/s..."

ripped4fsu
    "Were you there?!? Did you see what happened? Terrorist are known for hiding in schools, churches etc.... that way they can piss and moan about the bad Americans killing innocent people when we retaliate. Fukk 'em... blow all their as$es back to allah for all I care..."

mart651
    "If I was a soldier and people were attacking me from churches schools or hospitals, I would expect my comand to let me use all force needed."

spywizard
    "If you put criminal, and war targets in a residential area.... you are accepting the consequences of your actions.......

if they want to fight... then fight...... don't dress as women, and strap bombs to children......... because in the end... when that decission is do i shoot or not.....

I'm going home after it is all said and done............"

Israel is repeatedly invaded by terrorists who use the lowest means to bomb innocent civilians. The bomber of the disco in Tel Aviv, where 21 kids were killed, hid in a Mosque in Jaffa for a few days before the bombing. Those in charge of the Mosque knew he was there. Palestinians ambulances are used as bombs. They cry when an ambulance is detained at a checkpoint on its way to an Israeli hospital, but they use those same ambulances to bomb.

In the Gaza strip there has been a security fense for a long time now. Do you know how many suicide bombings were carried out from Gaza since the fence there was built? ZERO. This "wall" you're talking about is actually 90% fence and only in sensitive places, like Kalkiliya it's a wall. Why? Because the Palestinians shoot from there on Israeli roads. A fence would be useless. The best way to defend a country is behind a physical built boarder. Ask any soldier here, they would tell you. You said you have no problem helping Israel when it's attacked. So tell me, if a security fence isn't a solution for you, what kind of help did you have in mind?

In the above quotes nothing new is said. These things have been happening in Israel for years and years. The Americans are just waking up to it. So if it's ok for the US soldiers in Iraq to retaliate, why is it so wrong of Israelis to defend themselves by seperating from the Palestinians?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    NO, the only right the "Jews" have in their own country is to sit back and blow up, right?

Here's some of the stuff said by your fellow Americans on the Iraqi issue:

Ryanhallmark
    "Its not good news that civilians are dead, but wtf, iam sure that it wasn't on purpose. If you have been reading about the fighting in the sunni triangle then you would understand what kind of enemy they are dealing with. They are not enemy's in uniform, they are civilians dressed in civilian cloths that pop out of crowds take a couple of shots and jump back into crowds. They go on top of Church's and shoot at us while there is worship. Like i said before, bush is going to only take so much from the sunni triangle before we have to step up are offensive. Which yes is going to mean that more civilians are going to die, just because of the guerrilla, vietnam style fighting that they are using. Too bad. Stop fighting back."

floyd_turbo
    "if iraqi's wouldnt make mosques into military compounds maybe **** like this could be avoided... war is war... thats just the start of whats coming "

stack-a-licious
    "they have no respect for our civilians, look how they celebrated after 9-11.. look what they did to americian contractors... they were not in military uniform, and they mangled them... fukk em... i say blow all those idiots to hell....i have no remorse after all their terrorist b/s..."

ripped4fsu
    "Were you there?!? Did you see what happened? Terrorist are known for hiding in schools, churches etc.... that way they can piss and moan about the bad Americans killing innocent people when we retaliate. Fukk 'em... blow all their as$es back to allah for all I care..."

mart651
    "If I was a soldier and people were attacking me from churches schools or hospitals, I would expect my comand to let me use all force needed."

spywizard
    "If you put criminal, and war targets in a residential area.... you are accepting the consequences of your actions.......

if they want to fight... then fight...... don't dress as women, and strap bombs to children......... because in the end... when that decission is do i shoot or not.....

I'm going home after it is all said and done............"

Israel is repeatedly invaded by terrorists who use the lowest means to bomb innocent civilians. The bomber of the disco in Tel Aviv, where 21 kids were killed, hid in a Mosque in Jaffa for a few days before the bombing. Those in charge of the Mosque knew he was there. Palestinians ambulances are used as bombs. They cry when an ambulance is detained at a checkpoint on its way to an Israeli hospital, but they use those same ambulances to bomb.

In the Gaza strip there has been a security fense for a long time now. Do you know how many suicide bombings were carried out from Gaza since the fence there was built? ZERO. This "wall" you're talking about is actually 90% fence and only in sensitive places, like Kalkiliya it's a wall. Why? Because the Palestinians shoot from there on Israeli roads. A fence would be useless. The best way to defend a country is behind a physical built boarder. Ask any soldier here, they would tell you. You said you have no problem helping Israel when it's attacked. So tell me, if a security fence isn't a solution for you, what kind of help did you have in mind?

In the above quotes nothing new is said. These things have been happening in Israel for years and years. The Americans are just waking up to it. So if it's ok for the US soldiers in Iraq to retaliate, why is it so wrong of Israelis to defend themselves by seperating from the Palestinians?
    LOL @ the people you're qouting.

Please do not use these guys as examples of the average American. Their views do not represent the rest of us.

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    i will keep this simple :Israel is a cancer and should be wiped out from the arab terretories!
    agreed

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    The Swedes, who are ready to break of diplomatic relations with America because of what we do in Vietnam, did not let out a peep when Hitler was slaughtering Jews. They sent Hitler choice iron ore, and
    ball bearings, and serviced his troop trains to Norway.
    Im so proud being Swedish right now......i hate this piece in our history

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    "Israel has the right to defend itself!"

That doesn't mean that they can assume the role of OPPRESSOR!

Take a look at the death toll for both sides since the Intifada. It's like 3:1 Palestinians.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well we agree on something.

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    agreed

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dont hate that piece of history, countries should tend to themselves and not get involved in other peoples squables..

Would you be upset if you were an American and knew that Hitler had OFFERED to send the jew population to America and several other european countries... but do you know what our country said to them? A very adiment HELL NO.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Im so proud being Swedish right now......i hate this piece in our history

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Dont hate that piece of history, countries should tend to themselves and not get involved in other peoples squables..

Would you be upset if you were an American and knew that Hitler had OFFERED to send the jew population to America and several other european countries... but do you know what our country said to them? A very adiment HELL NO.

Good Call bro

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Ya a real proud point in American history right bdtr....

OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    Absolutely, why should we have to take them? It's not our problem.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Ya a real proud point in American history right bdtr....

OG

Absolutely, why should we have to take them? It's not our problem.

We shouldnt. So let throw out all the foreigners who make the US what it is today, right? That would mean u and (god forgive me) i would be leaving also. Because as im sure u probably deny ur foreign heritage we are ALL from some place else. Hey while ur at it, get ride of the blacks and latins too. Ohh hey lets not forget about those little asians....

Keep talking is all i ask. <singing> Let ur truuuuu colors come shining threw......

OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    What the US is today? A cesspool? Sure i'm down to throw out all the foreigners seeking refuge in the USA and all the illegal immigrants. Tell me when, ill head down and personally deport every single illegal mexican working as a dishwasher and then go to florida, bluild a raft and send all the cubans back as well. After i'm done with that i'll militerize the borders, especially mexico. You'll find mines in the surrounding border and soldiers who are trained to shoot to kill. People trying to sneek in will be made an example of, their heads will be cut off, put on a stick in the ground and a sign will be placed in spanish that reads "only pain lies beyond this point". While we're at it, i'm down to put a giant sign on the statue of liberty that says "DONT TREAD ON ME" Tell me when to start, get me deputized and ill be there. I'll even bring my own rifle.

We shouldnt. So let throw out all the foreigners who make the US what it is today, right?
    OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    Why? You going to bring back cointelpro and feed them info? Maybe reserect Irv Rubin to attack me? My true colors? No need to seek them out, I hate israel and zionism with a passion that words cannot accuretly describe, I think zionism is an absolute plague on the world, more than any muslim group. I feel 911 pales in comparison to what zionism has brought america. Comparitably, 911 is a common cold compared to the bubonic plague that zionism has so greatfully given us. A cold we can recover from... now a plague.....

Sorry, not hiding anything. I hate zionists, i despise Israel. There you have it.

Keep talking is all i ask. <singing> Let ur truuuuu colors come shining threw......

OG

What the US is today? A cesspool? Sure i'm down to throw out all the foreigners seeking refuge in the USA and all the illegal immigrants. Tell me when, ill head down and personally deport every single illegal mexican working as a dishwasher and then go to florida, bluild a raft and send all the cubans back as well. After i'm done with that i'll militerize the borders, especially mexico. You'll find mines in the surrounding border and soldiers who are trained to shoot to kill. People trying to sneek in will be made an example of, their heads will be cut off, put on a stick in the ground and a sign will be placed in spanish that reads "only pain lies beyond this point". While we're at it, i'm down to put a giant sign on the statue of liberty that says "DONT TREAD ON ME" Tell me when to start, get me deputized and ill be there. I'll even bring my own rifle.

That'a boy! U never let me down...

OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    Wouldn't want to disapoint, dont want a mossad agent at my door with a supressed baby eagle 9mm blowing my brains all over the back of the wall.

That'a boy! U never let me down...

OG

Why? You going to bring back cointelpro and feed them info? Maybe reserect Irv Rubin to attack me? My true colors? No need to seek them out, I hate israel and zionism with a passion that words cannot accuretly describe, I think zionism is an absolute plague on the world, more than any muslim group. I feel 911 pales in comparison to what zionism has brought america. Comparitably, 911 is a common cold compared to the bubonic plague that zionism has so greatfully given us. A cold we can recover from... now a plague.....

Sorry, not hiding anything. I hate zionists, i despise Israel. There you have it.

Dont forget ur an equal hater. Mexicans and Cubans u mentioned. Who else, who else.? Come'on u left out a bunch of different races and colors that dont meet ur pure white standards...

OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    Where did i say i hated mexicans and cubans? I hate ALL illegal immigrants, not because of where they're from, but frankly, because they're illegal and i consider them to be a foriegn invading body, to me, that makes them my enemy.

Dont forget ur an equal hater. Mexicans and Cubans u mentioned. Who else, who else.? Come'on u left out a bunch of different races and colors that dont meet ur pure white standards...

OG

Wouldn't want to disapoint, dont want a mossad agent at my door with a supressed baby eagle 9mm blowing my brains all over the back of the wall.

Dont be so sure. Im dialing the number now. Expect a knock at ur door with in the hour. We traced ur ip back to ur internet carrier. Hacked their records and got ur address..... Paranoia will destroy ya...hahaha

Ur so fun to play with. Keep it up suga..

OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    Then and NOW.

It's ok though... i plan to relocate to finland in the next 10 years anyway.

down with 'em.

my idea of border control... me in a shack on the border with a sniper rifle !

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont have assualt rifles to protect me just incase the british invade... I have them to protect me for when Israel finally takes over.

Dont be so sure. Im dialing the number now. Expect a knock at ur door with in the hour. We traced ur ip back to ur internet carrier. Hacked their records and got ur address..... Paranoia will destroy ya...hahaha

Ur so fun to play with. Keep it up suga..

OG

Then and NOW.

It's ok though... i plan to relocate to finland in the next 10 years anyway.
    if i remember correctly, be careful what you say about israel and zionists in finland. that finnish guy, i'll see if i can pull up his name, got extradited from HERE to go back to prison for taking a stand against the free speech limitations

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    We shouldnt. So let throw out all the foreigners who make the US what it is today, right? That would mean u and (god forgive me) i would be leaving also. Because as im sure u probably deny ur foreign heritage we are ALL from some place else. Hey while ur at it, get ride of the blacks and latins too. Ohh hey lets not forget about those little asians....

OG
    I guess its okay to throw out palestinians...

Where did i say i hated mexicans and cubans? I hate ALL illegal immigrants, not because of where they're from, but frankly, because they're illegal and i consider them to be a foriegn invading body, to me, that makes them my enemy.
    Guess we were talking about two different immigrants. I was talking about ur heritage and mine. Some one in ur family tree immigrated here many years ago. Because im sure ur not going say ur family heritage is American are u?

As far as illegal immigrants im not as extreme as u are on that subject, but i do believe they shouldn't be here either. We have a process for immigration they should go through legally.

OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm just looking for a good european country where i could raise kids in a decent enviroment. I would never bring up children in America in this day and age, 50 years ago.. yes, now... no.

if i remember correctly, be careful what you say about israel and zionists in finland. that finnish guy, i'll see if i can pull up his name, got extradited from HERE to go back to prison for taking a stand against the free speech limitations

I dont have assualt rifles to protect me just incase the british invade... I have them to protect me for when Israel finally takes over.

And i have my assualt rifle ready too....7.62mm Probably put a whole in u the size of a grapefruit...

So there...nanny nanny booboo. stick ur head in doodoo..

OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    My grandparents on my fathers side moved here from germany after he served in ww2, yes he was waffen SS which im sure you'll use against me. On my mothers side, they immigrated from sweden three generation prior. The difference is, when they came to this country, they never asked for a THING. No welfare, no affirmative action, no special treatment. They worked their way up from nothing, they didn't wash dishes and pick oranges and have 100 children they couldn't afford. They raised their children with traditional european values and herritage. That was once what America was about.. Now it's become a haven for scum who walk all over us when we let them in. As for taking the jews during ww2... do you think we should have just welcomed the entire jewish population of europe into America with open arms? That's just ridiculous. "hey guys... we have these people.... no one else wants them, can you take them off our hands?"

Guess we were talking about two different immigrants. I was talking about ur heritage and mine. Some one in ur family tree immigrated here many years ago. Because im sure ur not going say ur family heritage is American are u?

As far as illegal immigrants im not as extreme as u are on that subject, but i do believe they shouldn't be here either. We have a process for immigration they should go through legally.

OG

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm just looking for a good european country where i could raise kids in a decent enviroment. I would never bring up children in America in this day and age, 50 years ago.. yes, now... no.
    learn to speak dutch and check out the netherlands. The most beautiful women in the world await your sons.

bdtr, did you ever get my pm?

BDTR is offline Retired
    My Barrett 82A1 eats your 7.62

And i have my assualt rifle ready too....7.62mm Probably put a whole in u the size of a grapefruit...

So there...nanny nanny booboo. stick ur head in doodoo..

OG

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information