Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, ill answer when i get home. Going over my families with my girlfriends in like 5 minutes, just been caught up in this arguement which is making me late.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    bdtr, did you ever get my pm?

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    My grandparents on my fathers side moved here from germany after he served in ww2, yes he was waffen SS which im sure you'll use against me. On my mothers side, they immigrated from sweden three generation prior. The difference is, when they came to this country, they never asked for a THING. No welfare, no affirmative action, no special treatment. They worked their way up from nothing, they didn't wash dishes and pick oranges and have 100 children they couldn't afford. They raised their children with traditional european values and herritage. That was once what America was about.. Now it's become a haven for scum who walk all over us when we let them in. As for taking the jews during ww2... do you think we should have just welcomed the entire jewish population of europe into America with open arms? That's just ridiculous. "hey guys... we have these people.... no one else wants them, can you take them off our hands?"
    not to feed off of you, but yes, europe in my opinion had plenty of good reasons to get the jews out of their country. so why would we want them? on that same note, why would we want any group of illegal immigrants who can't get their **** together in thier own country, in our country? legal or nothin...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    My Barrett 82A1 eats your 7.62

hahaha....now we'r comparing gun sizes huh. Well u know what they say about guys who say they have BIG weapons dont u... little weewees...

OG

not to feed off of you, but yes, europe in my opinion had plenty of good reasons to get the jews out of their country. so why would we want them? on that same note, why would we want any group of illegal immigrants who can't get their **** together in thier own country, in our country? legal or nothin...

Annnd my i ask what were "their good reasons" Give us all a history lesson will u.

OG

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    I was just wondering:

1. What does bdtr know about Zionism, and what is it about it he hates so much?

2. Having read bdtr's posts, I don't understand why in the world OGPackin is still kissing his *ss.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Annnd my i ask what were "their good reasons" Give us all a history lesson will u.

OG
    if you could post just once without being a smartass, we may get somewhere... the jews were, (and i believe are) a threat to the germans in many ways at that time. they chose to fight that threat. (without proper sources on hand i will continue to be vague while still attempting to answer your question, with time i will post those sources). i am no backer of genocide or murder, but i will say that Hitler's original idea of removing (not gassing) the jews from HIS country was completely appropriate.
    Last edited by bigbouncinballs; 04-11-2004 at 12:52 PM.

Zi·on·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (z-nzm)
    n.
    A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.

zionism

n : a policy for establishing and developing a national homeland for Jews in Palestine [syn: Zionism]

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    The difference is, when they came to this country, they never asked for a THING. No welfare, no affirmative action, no special treatment. They worked their way up from nothing, they didn't wash dishes and pick oranges and have 100 children they couldn't afford. They raised their children with traditional european values and herritage. That was once what America was about.. Now it's become a haven for scum who walk all over us when we let them in.
    I really agree with you on this. People expect everything for nothing now. People are always playing the role of the victim and never try to better their own life...they just lay the blame. It's easier to have 4 kids...collect welfare...eat McDonald's every day...being a drain on the community and economy...versus using birth control pills...stop worrying about the bling bling...get an education...and making something out of your life. People have no honour anymore. I would do anything not to embarrass my family or myself.

If you want success bad it enough...you will find a way!

My old neighbours moved from the Phillipines 2 years ago (legally). 4 kids...wife never worked. The Dad worked 2 FT jobs...over 80 per week. 2 years of being Canada they just bought their first house. Makes me proud of their tireless efforts. They never collected welfare...they never abused or used the system. They had their honour!

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    I was just wondering:

1. What does bdtr know about Zionism, and what is it about it he hates so much?

2. Having read bdtr's posts, I don't understand why in the world OGPackin is still kissing his *ss.

Why in the world would u think that? Me, kissing bdtr's ass. Never! Iv disagreed with him on everything he says, stands for and believes in. I have no respect for him or his views.

I try to keep him talking so everyone can see him for the racist that he is. Sad to say though, no one else is willing to stand up to him. Even u Rak.

OG

if you could post just once without being a smartass, we may get somewhere... the jews were, (and i believe are) a threat to the germans in many ways at that time. they chose to fight that threat. (without proper sources on hand i will continue to be vague while still attempting to answer your question, with time i will post those sources). i am no backer of genocide or murder, but i will say that Hitler's original idea of removing (not gassing) the jews from HIS country was completely appropriate.

A threat? Thats a joke and all ur doing is repeating something u may have seen on the history channel. I think that was the life and times of Hitler? They were a scapegoat for a sick and demented person. Nothing more nothing less. Hitler had to point the finger at someone for the decline of Germany and unfortunately he chose to point the finger at The Jews instead of himself. And sorry to say, unless ur pureblood German u would have been right next to me in the cattle car to a concentration camps. Hitler didnt just discriminate against the Jews, he hated everyone who wasnt like him. But hey, maybe ur great grandfather was a SS member just like bdtr's was?

OG

I have no respect for him or his views.
    Tough words. You may not have his views but you have to repect him for having the balls to speak his mind and not be PC.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Why in the world would u think that? Me, kissing bdtr's ass. Never! Iv disagreed with him on everything he says, stands for and believes in. I have no respect for him or his views.

I try to keep him talking so everyone can see him for the racist that he is. Sad to say though, no one else is willing to stand up to him. Even u Rak.

OG
    Ppl stand up against BDTR.In this particular discussion the masses happen to agree with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Tough words. You may not have his views but you have to repect him for having the balls to speak his mind and not be PC.

Im surprised at u MBH.....U can choose to respect someone who hates someone else just because they are a different color or religion. I for one WONT!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Ppl stand up against BDTR.In this particular discussion the masses happen to agree with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what might the "masses" agree with him on there Da.

OG

Im surprised at u MBH.....U can choose to respect someone who hates someone else just because they are a different color or religion. I for one WONT!

OG
    Call it respect...call it tolerance...call it whatever you want. He is who he is...that's what makes the world go around.

And what might the "masses" agree with him on there Da.

OG
    Read his posts and read between the lines!!!

Read his posts and read between the lines!!!

Come'on Da say it, say it! Show ur tru colors.

OG

Come'on Da say it, say it! Show ur tru colors.

OG
    OK,I'll say it........BDTR for President!!!!!!How's that??

Wimp...

OG

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    With his (clears throat) "record," he does not stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    With his (clears throat) "record," he does not stand a chance.
    Was a nice thought while it lasted.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well instead of nuking the entire middle east, wouldn't it be better if we destroyed all the weapons and all the money in the world? And we all held hands and sang some good Beatle songs? Hugging and kissing and fvcking everyone. No country labels, just one giant federation. No currency just lovency. Hand jobs all around, drinks on the house, know what I mean??

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally Posted by Tock
    1) I for one sure don't see how the US is better off for supporting Israel.

2) It also has spies which steal military secrets to give to US enemies.

-Tock

1. Of course you don't. If you'd read the posts you might, but you don't read....

2. What US enemies have been given American military secrets from Israel? Don't pretend to be naive. If anyone spies on anyone, it's the Americans on the world. Your intelligence can listen to any phone call I make, they can photograph me eating, sleeping, or taking a shower. They can do that to everyone, everywhere, so before you make up stuff you might want to back it with facts (if you're talking about Polard, give me the name of the country which this info was sold to by Israel). Jonathan Polard supplied Israel with info about Arab countries, not about the US, and he did it from his own will. He contacted the Israelis, not they contacted him.
    2) http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/576453/posts
    "Nevertheless, he said, it was understood that the Soviet intelligence services had long since penetrated Israel. (One important Soviet spy, Shabtai Kalmanovitch, whose job at one point was to ease the resettlement of Russian emigrants in Israel, was arrested in 1987.) It was reasonably assumed in the aftermath of Pollard, the admiral added, that Soviet spies inside Israel had been used to funnel some of the Pollard material to Moscow. "

With friends like Israel . . .
    -Tock

ps--Rak Ani, do you work out, or were you just summoned to this forum to spread your brand of Zionism around?
    -Just curious . . .

Ok John Lennon wannabe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Well instead of nuking the entire middle east, wouldn't it be better if we destroyed all the weapons and all the money in the world? And we all held hands and sang some good Beatle songs? Hugging and kissing and fvcking everyone. No country labels, just one giant federation. No currency just lovency. Hand jobs all around, drinks on the house, know what I mean??

Zi·on·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (z-nzm)
    n.
    A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.

zionism

n : a policy for establishing and developing a national homeland for Jews in Palestine [syn: Zionism]
    =====================

Here's another perspective on Zionism, from the Libertarian viewpoint . . .
    http://www.serendipity.li/zionism.htm

Zionism
    Zionism represents itself as a political movement concerned principally with the establishment of a state in Palestine to be controlled by and for Jews. It began in the late 19th Century and attained its stated objective with the creation in 1948 of the state of Israel by the United Nations (at the insistence of the United States and without the agreement of existing Middle Eastern states). Subsequently Israel doubled the amount of territory it controlled by means of its illegal occupation of the West Bank as a result of the military aggression carried out by it in 1967 and 1973.
    In its current form Zionism seeks to dominate all of Palestine and the Middle East by means of violence and the threat of violence (using weapons manufactured and purchased with billions of dollars of "aid" supplied by the United States) and to maximize its influence in world affairs and in world history, principally by means of control of the government of the U.S.A. (primarily by blackmailing its politicians), at the expense of the social wellbeing not only of the Palestinians but of the peoples of all lands.

A principal component of Zionism is racism, in the form of the belief held by Zionists that Jews constitute a race superior to all others, and in particular to those, the Palestinians, who lived on the land that the Zionists stole from them in 1948 (under the pretext of the land having been given to them by the United Nations) and subsequently.

Zionism is not a part of the Jewish religion, but rather is parasitic upon it. Most Zionists are Jews, but not all Jews are Zionists. To condemn Zionism as immoral (racist, vicious and depraved) is not to condemn Judaism.

There is also something called "Christian Zionism", whose adherents (including the followers of Jerry Falwell) totally support Israel. This psychopathological delusion sees Jewish occupation of Palestine as partly fulfilling biblical prophecy in a process leading to Armageddon and the Rapture (in which, they believe, all Christian Zionists will be taken up to heaven, leaving the rest of us to die on a scorched Earth).

Zionists are experts at propaganda, disinformation, distorting facts and claims, and outright lying. Any criticism of Zionism or of Israel is labelled as "antisemitism", where this is interpreted to mean "anti-Jewish". This is a slanderous falsehood. Criticism of Zionism is criticism of a particularly ugly political movement, not criticism of a religion or of the adherents of a religion. One may be critical of Zionism and of Zionists while at the same time being quite tolerant of, or well-disposed toward, or even an adherent of, the Jewish religion. Whether one approves of or dislikes the beliefs and practices of Judaism it remains that Jews have a right to hold those beliefs and maintain those practices. No-one, however, Jewish or non-Jewish, has a right to drive out people from their homes on land where they and their forebears have been living for centuries, to deprive people of their human rights, to cripple their society and to damage the welfare of others by a parasitic subversion of the government of another country for base political purposes, which is what Zionists have done and continue to do.

Zionists invented "the big lie". Here is an example, a statement by a self-proclaimed Zionist: "Zionism is dead. Once its goal was achieved in 1948, it went out of business." Sure. And pigs can fly.

Zionists claim that Jews have the right to possess all land between the Nile and the Euphrates because (they say) this land was given to them by some entity they call "YHWH" as claimed in the Old Testament (Genesis 15:18). But this would not be the first time that documents written by humans were used to justify land grabs. (And this "YHWH" appears, from accounts in the Old Testament, to be a particularly repulsive entity, vain, jealous, given to fits of rage and directing his followers to massacre civilian populations — an entity who, if he existed, would be quite unworthy of the devotion of anyone with a sense of justice and morality.)

Zionists also lay claim to Palestine because this was territory controlled by two Jewish mini-states, Judah and Samaria, until their destruction by the Romans in the 1st C. CE. To which may be replied: If Zionist claims to a Jewish "homeland" in Palestine, based on Jewish occupation of that area 2000 years ago, are accepted as valid then the claims of North American Indians to their former homeland (all of the United States) and the claims of Australian Aborigines to their former homeland (all of Australia) should also be accepted as valid, and those homelands returned. Not to mention the descendants of the inhabitants of countless mini-states which have risen and fallen over the course of thousands of years of human history. Jews have no more rights than anyone else.

Zionists are not content with having acquired a state of their own in Palestine, they also want this state to be for-Jews-only, thus the desire and intention to expel from Israeli-controlled territory all the indigenous inhabitants (a practice sometimes known as ethnic cleansing, a concept derived from the Nazi practice of "cleansing" areas of all Jews).

The idea of transfer had accompanied the Zionist movement from its very beginnings, first appearing in Theodore Herzl's diary. In practice, the Zionists began executing a mini-transfer from the time they began purchasing the land and evacuating the Arab tenants.... "Disappearing" the Arabs lay at the heart of the Zionist dream, and was also a necessary condition of its existence.... With few exceptions, none of the Zionists disputed the desirability of forced transfer — or its morality. — Tom Segev, One Palestine, Complete : Jews and Arabs under the British Mandate, quoted at http://www.thornwalker.com/ditch/snieg_conc1.htm
    The Palestinians, being Arabs, are Semites. By their open contempt for, and racist persecution of, the Palestinians the Israelis show that it is they who are the real anti-Semites, and their accusations of anti-Semitism (and the accusations of their American and European coreligionists) cast at all who criticise Jews or Israel amount to no more than blatant hypocrisy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you are on the ground in Palestine, you can see Zionism physically imprinted on the landscape. Not only can you see that there are settlements, built on land confiscated from Palestinians, where Palestinians may not live. Not only can you see roads in the occupied territories, again built on land taken from Palestinians, where Palestinians may not drive. Not only can you observe that water in the occupied territories is allocated, by Israeli governmental authorities, so inequitably that Israeli settlers are allocated five times the amount per capita as are Palestinians and, in periods of drought, Palestinians stand in line for drinking water while Israeli settlements enjoy lush gardens and swimming pools. Not only can you stand and watch as Israeli bulldozers flatten Palestinian olive groves and other agricultural land, destroy Palestinian wells, and demolish Palestinian homes to make way for the separation wall that Israel is constructing across the length and breadth of the West Bank. The wall fences off Palestinians from Israelis, supposedly to provide greater security for Israelis but in fact in order to cage Palestinians, to define a border for Israel that will exclude a maximum number of Palestinians.
    But, if this is not enough to demonstrate the inherent racism of Israel's occupation, you can also drive through Palestinian towns and Palestinian neighborhoods in and near Jerusalem and see what is perhaps the most cruelly racist policy in Zionism's arsenal: house demolitions, the preeminent symbol of Zionism's drive to maintain Jewish predominance. Virtually every street has a house or houses reduced to rubble, one floor pancaked onto another or simply a pile of broken concrete bulldozed into an incoherent heap. Jeff Halper, founder and head of the non-governmental Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions (ICAHD), an anthropologist and scholar of the occupation, has observed that Zionist and Israeli leaders going back 80 years have all conveyed what he calls "The Message" to Palestinians. The Message, Halper says, is "Submit. Only when you abandon your dreams for an independent state of your own, and accept that Palestine has become the Land of Israel, will we relent [i.e., stop attacking Palestinians]." The deeper meaning of The Message, as carried by the bulldozers so ubiquitous in targeted Palestinian neighborhoods today, is that "You [Palestinians] do not belong here. We uprooted you from your homes in 1948 and now we will uproot you from all of the Land of Israel."

— Kathleen and Bill Christison: Zionism as a Racist Ideology

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Originally Posted by Tock

ps--Rak Ani, do you work out, or were you just summoned to this forum to spread your brand of Zionism around?
    -Just curious . . .
    You see, you don't read my posts. That question was answered the first time I posted here.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Ok John Lennon wannabe.
    Man I only wish. If I could get half the poontang he got!

OG
    I don't know, your smiles and winks maybe.
    Unlike you OG, I don't waste my energy on people who won't listen. Obviously bdtr and his bigballs something friend are Nazis. They even say it in so many words. What do you do? You smile and wink. Pathetic. For you there are only two ways. Being nice, or losing control. You don't ever try being rational and supplying facts. You don't ever try ignoring those who are obviously speaking bs which is only meant to get you heated up more. I don't like talking to walls, I don't see a point in convincing a Nazi he's wrong, and I don't see a reason to argue with people who will, no matter what you say, repeat lies that have absolutely nothing to do with what you wrote. As long as I thought there was interest in what I had to say and thought someone was learning from it, I posted. Trying to be rational on a thread that turned into a competition of who hates Jews the most is pointless.
    None of the people here know what Zionism is. A few tried to show they do by copy-pasting some articles they got off who knows where. None really know because none ever bothered looking into it before today. If you want to waste your breath on trying to explain that one, be my guest. I'm not going to bother.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Some of us are trying to follow this middle eastern thing in an attempt (quite possibly a futile one) to learn something or at least gain some superficial understanding of what the situation is about. And you are right, I haven't faintest idea of what Zionism is and until Bouncer started all of these middle east threads I didn't give a rat's ass.......and I still don't. So far I haven't read one thread which even comes close to convincing me why I should care. You wan't people to care about the situation? the onus is on you to convice us why we should care.

.....Trying to be rational on a thread that turned into a competition of who hates Jews the most is pointless.
    None of the people here know what Zionism is. A few tried to show they do by copy-pasting some articles they got off who knows where. None really know because none ever bothered looking into it before today. If you want to waste your breath on trying to explain that one, be my guest. I'm not going to bother.

I don't know, your smiles and winks maybe.
    Unlike you OG, I don't waste my energy on people who won't listen. Obviously bdtr and his bigballs something friend are Nazis. They even say it in so many words. What do you do? You smile and wink. Pathetic. For you there are only two ways. Being nice, or losing control. You don't ever try being rational and supplying facts. You don't ever try ignoring those who are obviously speaking bs which is only meant to get you heated up more. I don't like talking to walls, I don't see a point in convincing a Nazi he's wrong, and I don't see a reason to argue with people who will, no matter what you say, repeat lies that have absolutely nothing to do with what you wrote. As long as I thought there was interest in what I had to say and thought someone was learning from it, I posted. Trying to be rational on a thread that turned into a competition of who hates Jews the most is pointless.

Honey those are not smiles and winks. There rolling of the eyes. Theres a big difference. And its really funny how ur the only one who thinks im "kissing bdtr's ass". I think u need to go back and re-read them. Its called provoking a response. Im provoking him to respond so everyone can see him and others for what they are. Get it?!

You may chose to hide ur head in the sand but i do not. I really dont care if u think i dont come with facts. Atleast i stand up for what i believe in. And do u know whats even more pathetic? U directing ur attacks at me instead of who really deserves them.

Ummmm, and dont forget it was me who said in a reply PM to u, there is no reasoning with a racist. So no matter how u come across they are not open to ur views or mine.

OG

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Actually............ all other "tribes" were always in the wilderness.. no nation, no properties....

The Israelites are the choosen people of God, the same God that sent Jesus, and the foundation of Christianity.......

Dosen't matter if they (Israel, or the Jews) believed that he was the "Messiah".. history, and science prove he was..... and millions believe....

That is one of the other reasons that the US backs them.... and yes.... influencing others to side with our needs is basic politics..

Saudia Arabia has been doing if for countless ages and even today with the terrorist groups that blackmail them.......

We choose to send stinger missles (1984) and enable Israel to defend themselves against all the barbarians that they are surrounded with......

So just as we rebuilt Great Britian after world war 2....... so we will have to do with Iraq.......... I wonder if they will be as loyal??

I know the Kurds will be.............. and they have the most oil...........

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    i will keep this simple :Israel is a cancer and should be wiped out from the arab terretories!
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

=====================

Zionists claim that Jews have the right to possess all land between the Nile and the Euphrates because (they say) this land was given to them by some entity they call "YHWH" as claimed in the Old Testament (Genesis 15:18). But this would not be the first time that documents written by humans were used to justify land grabs. (And this "YHWH" appears, from accounts in the Old Testament, to be a particularly repulsive entity, vain, jealous, given to fits of rage and directing his followers to massacre civilian populations — an entity who, if he existed, would be quite unworthy of the devotion of anyone with a sense of justice and morality.)

Wow........ sounds like Iraq........ killing the populace, and taking what is not thiers..........

Good thing there are peoples of the world that will stand up to such behavior..

Good thing to see God active in the world today............. just as he was from the begining..........

Good Job Tock..........

Oh, and by the by.......... i made sure i prayed for you again......... especially on easter..........

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

None of the people here know what Zionism is. A few tried to show they do by copy-pasting some articles they got off who knows where.

You posted one definition, I posted another. I'm sure there are other definitions that depend on which side you champion.
    My point here is that your definition of Zionism is not the "One True Definition." I doubt that anyone else with strong feelings on the issue has a clear idea of what it is either.
    Probably the best description of Zionism would be an evaluation of the behaviour of those who claimed to be Zionists. From what little I've seen on the BBC news of what they're doing in the middle east, I wouldn't think there's much reason to hold their principles in high regard.

One of the strange things about Israeli culture is that the Zionists and the ultra-fundamentalist Jews (pretty much the same thing) are so convinced that military service should be universal; all kids should have to spend 2 years in the military. Except, of course, for the super-religious guys who get to go to Bible school (whatever they call it) instead.

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a801a4c467f.htm
    Religious Control
    Sharon has agreed to leave in place the effective military exemption for ultra-Orthodox Jews studying at religious seminaries. Barak has said he will pursue a "civil revolution," that will end religious control of many aspects of life. That would include allowing public transportation and the opening of some businesses on the Jewish Sabbath.

-tock

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    The Israelites are the choosen people of God, the same God that sent Jesus, and the foundation of Christianity.......

Oh good grief . . . . the Israelites are no more the chosen people of god than are my two buttocks.
    You, mon ami, are merely making an unsubstantiated statement, relying on a book that has been demonstrated to be the combined efforts of several related tribes and cannot be the work of any sort of authentic deity.
    The only thing that insisting that Israel be given sole title to the property will do is perpetuate a conflict with the area's previous inhabitants who have stronger claims to the land than they do . . . and all for nothing.

-Tock

Oh, and by the by.......... i made sure i prayed for you again......... especially on easter..........

Thank you , thank you . . .
    Something tells me you may be praying for me for quite a while. Do you want me to get you some knee pads? No sense in boogering 'em up just for what you're trying to do . . .
    -Tock

No problem......

And God answered my prayers about my bad knees..

he let me discover Deca ....

Thank you , thank you . . .
    Something tells me you may be praying for me for quite a while. Do you want me to get you some knee pads? No sense in boogering 'em up just for what you're trying to do . . .
    -Tock

Rules

Wow......... do ya really think so.?????????

I guess the 1,000,000,000 people in the world that believe in it are wrong....

or is it just you. and a hand full of malcontents??

Happy Easter.....

Oh good grief . . . . the Israelites are no more the chosen people of god than are my two buttocks.
    You, mon ami, are merely making an unsubstantiated statement, relying on a book that has been demonstrated to be the combined efforts of several related tribes and cannot be the work of any sort of authentic deity.
    The only thing that insisting that Israel be given sole title to the property will do is perpetuate a conflict with the area's previous inhabitants who have stronger claims to the land than they do . . . and all for nothing.

-Tock

Rules

Wow......... do ya really think so.?????????

I guess the 1,000,000,000 people in the world that believe in it are wrong....

or is it just you. and a hand full of malcontents??

Happy Easter.....

10,000,000,000,000 people used to think the world was flat. Now only
    5,000,000,000,000 do.
    What does that tell ya?
    -Tock

No problem......

And God answered my prayers about my bad knees..

he let me discover Deca ....

It's a miracle!
    --Tock

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    My grandparents on my fathers side moved here from germany after he served in ww2, yes he was waffen SS which im sure you'll use against me. On my mothers side, they immigrated from sweden three generation prior. The difference is, when they came to this country, they never asked for a THING. No welfare, no affirmative action, no special treatment. They worked their way up from nothing, they didn't wash dishes and pick oranges and have 100 children they couldn't afford. They raised their children with traditional european values and herritage. That was once what America was about.. Now it's become a haven for scum who walk all over us when we let them in. As for taking the jews during ww2... do you think we should have just welcomed the entire jewish population of europe into America with open arms? That's just ridiculous. "hey guys... we have these people.... no one else wants them, can you take them off our hands?"
    So, when is the next rally?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For those of you critical of America supporting Israel..-swastika.gif  

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information